Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed. And fingers crossed, the rest of her life starts April 13th. Lucky 13! Moving day, how early can we get that van on the road?

Oh! We all know how Jodi loves those road trips .... :copcar: :busted:
...as long as it isn't in a red car. Jodi no like red cars

From past thread.

That one was a good one...so many to choose from.

And I love how she claims to be "well traveled". A couple states and Costa Rica does not make you well traveled. Always embellishing. One minute she is taking college courses in high school, next she is flunking out.

Also, caught something else I have suspected from her manifesto reading between the lines, I am completely convinced she was dating Darryl when he was still married.

And reading back on what Travis said about her....everything was TRUE. So I think her giving BJs for money in restaurant parking lots was also true.

I'm impressed—JA's protestations to the contrary—at how unsophisticated and unimaginative Jodi is at sex. The hallmark of inexperience is her excitement about KY Jelly, when we all know that's what doctors routinely use in rectal and gynecological exams. Most adults have observed this stuff on the counter of their generalist's examining room. But consider this as well: there is no sign that any "toys" were found: no Magic Wand, Turbo Glider, butt plug, or Rabbit. Like the KY focus, this suggests lack of a creative repertoire , Jodi's sense of herself as a sexy turn on notwithstanding. Then there is the startling absence of lubricants that aren't so "doctor-ish". I mean, really, no Pink, Sliquid, Slippery Stuff, Please?

Hate to tell you, Jodi, you are a veritable novice in the sex department. Prudish and stodgy. "Old-fashioned", to use ALV's moniker. And, oh, goody, you never will get to visit Good Vibrations, either online or in person. Bwahahaha!

The killer: " I also have heard that one of Travis' friends said he wanted to shoot me between the eyes". (Bench Conference re Closed Door Proceedings Oct. 30, 2014)

You dont say.!

The killer: " I also have heard that one of Travis' friends said he wanted to shoot me between the eyes". (Bench Conference re Closed Door Proceedings Oct. 30, 2014)

You dont say.!

Only one?

David Lohr who purchased the retrial videos has been out of town and will continue to post them when he returns

This was on Twitter a few days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the pedo letter, apart from the content, which is plainly straight from Jodi's malicious imagination, the forgery itself is also so obvious.

Just a cursory examination of the handwriting reveals so many "tells."

In Jodi's handwriting, the descenders on letters extend far below the baseline, almost as a flourish. In the forgery, all the "Y"s follow that tendency, with the descender of the "Y"s falling well below the baseline. In Travis' known handwriting samples, although he uses an odd mix of upper & lower case, he consistently keeps almost all letters on the baseline.

Also notable is that with the letter "B," the middle stroke between the two curvilinear parts meet at the vertical stroke in Travis' writings. Jodi, however, has a lazier style, where her "B"s look more like a "D" with a bit of an indent in the middle. In the letter, the "B"s look more like Jodi's handwriting.

I don't know if any of this makes sense without being able to show the visuals, but I hope you can get the idea.

At the end of the day, this document is such an obvious forgery I can't believe that Nurmi said something to the effect that "experts" couldn't rule it out as being not authentic (or some such nonsense).

ITA that she used similar wording in her letter and that the Freeman tragedy is where cmja got the idea to forge the TA letter. Keep in mind, CMJA has no creativity or original thoughts. Everything she does - and I mean EVERYTHING, is copied from other people as she has no internal point of reference. Her fake *advertiser censored* from DB's ex, her art doodles/tracings, her pretentious words she copied from books (I can picture her writing "amazing" in her diary or manifesto, then quickly doing a synonym search for "amazing" and coming up with "paradisaical" because to her mind it sounds impressive). Everything about CMJA is poorly faked and extremely hollow.

ITA. She is a sociopath - she has to mimic other people's reactions all the time because she has no idea what an appropriate emotion is. And her writing is just ridiculous. She adds extra words because she thinks it makes her sound so smart. She searches for uncommon or over the top words thinking that will impress everyone who reads her writings. I bet she always had a thesaurus handy!!

She seems like an insufferable little @&$!? Who was probably a nightmare to live with. I can't wait for her to get to PV. Soon after, people will go on with their regular lives and won't want to be bothered with writing her or seeing her. I think many of her "friends" won't be able to see her because they won't pass the background check. And she will fade into oblivion- exactly as she deserves. For her, that will be devastating. If theres one thing she hates, it's to be ignored and not in control.

Yes, I read this a few weeks ago and thought how it must be stinging KN's butt to be forced to represent her in this 2nd phase! Can you imagine her pestering him 10 times a day and telling him how to do his job??? The things she wrote about him to JSS were pretty awful and somehow, deep down inside, I think KN is afraid of her because he KNOWS what she is capable of.
Whoever handles her appeal will regret it. Not having the frequent contact she had with her DT will drive her NUTS.

Hi everyone ! I am sort of new to the forum, I rarely post much due to being sort of shy, coupled with not really being all that smart.

<awkward pause>

I have a few questions to ask in regards to Jodi's prison sentence. These are hypothetical questions of course, and many of them could be answered with a yes or no. Some may take a wee bit of explanation, but hopefully not.

Prequalifications:
The individuals most qualified to provide these answers would most likely be: A) an attorney.....B) Someone who pretends to be an attorney...C) Someone who knows an attorney or has one in their family.....D) Someone that works in the prison system....E) Someone who has or is currently escaping from prison..... F) a legal scholar who resides in Arizona.... G) an Az legislator....H) anybody that has an A, C, D, E, S, P, or M in their name..
K) Individuals born in the 50's, 60's or 70's.

------------------------------------------
The questions:

1) After imprisoned, can Jodi get married to another female inmate ?

2) Does Arizona honor same sex marriages in a prison setting ?

3) If Jodi was to get married in prison, would she and her new wife get to share a common cell together ?

4) If Jodi's new wife was to get paroled and be released someday, could they as a couple apply to adopt a child or possibly go through a surrogate type of arrangement ?

5) Let's say that one of these days, Arizona elects a Governor who is single, handsome and available. If this man was to become pen pals with Jodi, and fall head over heels for her, could he pardon her, even with a life sentence ?

6) If after Jodi is pardoned, she moves into the governor's mansion and sets up house, remodels, and has her friends come around for sleepovers and bong parties, is this going to cause a conflict of interest for the Governor himself ?? Would it be illegal for him to have a convicted felon living with him, eating his food, and doing his laundry at the expense of the taxpayers?

7) In that movie, "The Green Mile", one of the prisoners had a little mouse that used to come around and hang out with him and he taught the mouse to do tricks and what-not. If Jodi was to befriend a mouse, a spider, a cockroach, or some other critter, would she be allowed to keep it, or would it have to schedule visitation just like everybody else ?

8) When Jodi's hair starts to turn grey prematurely, will they allow her to dye it back to it's original brown color if she can afford the Clairol "Nice and Easy" from the commissary, or perhaps get it through her family ?

9) Could President Obama pardon Jodi on the way out the door ? If she was to send him some of her most convincing "abuse" stories along with a few of her paintings, do you think he might ?

10) If Jodi was to apply to become a member of Websleuths, would she be approved as a "verified insider" ?
Would that be because she knows a lot about the case, or because she is in prison ?

I guess that's about all the questions I can think of right now. I was sitting around here all afternoon sipping on some Vodka and lemonade drinks, and all of a sudden these questions just sprang to mind !! I'd appreciate if one of the qualified people listed above would fill in the answers for me.

Thanks soooooo much for your time.......:eek:ddsmiley:

:beersign:

ITA. She is a sociopath - she has to mimic other people's reactions all the time because she has no idea what an appropriate emotion is. And her writing is just ridiculous. She adds extra words because she thinks it makes her sound so smart. She searches for uncommon or over the top words thinking that will impress everyone who reads her writings. I bet she always had a thesaurus handy!!

She seems like an insufferable little @&$!? Who was probably a nightmare to live with. I can't wait for her to get to PV. Soon after, people will go on with their regular lives and won't want to be bothered with writing her or seeing her. I think many of her "friends" won't be able to see her because they won't pass the background check. And she will fade into oblivion- exactly as she deserves. For her, that will be devastating. If theres one thing she hates, it's to be ignored and not in control.
The Big Bertha' at PV can hardly wait for CMJA to correct their grammar and display her elitist attitude!! She's going to get "special treatment" thanks to her notoriety, and its not the kind of "special" she'll like! :jail::seeya::fencefall:

It's on BK site. I don't know what happen with court chatter site but whoever was posting the videos stopped at 12/15 I think. I have been patiently waiting for these videos. By the way, I couldn't believe how contentious JW cross of DR was. Wow!

The person posting the videos had to leave town for a few days to report on another case. When he returns, he will continue uploading the trial videos. He asks that we all be patient. :thinking:

March 23, 2015 : Ex Parte Supplemental to Motion to Change Counsel -- SEALED

Now I wonder what is this all about?

I tried to read the manifesto and made it to page 3 before my brain hurt too much to read any further. It is past time for her to go away.

And what is with the ex parte motion for new counsel??? WTH???
:jail:

Whoever handles her appeal will regret it. Not having the frequent contact she had with her DT will drive her NUTS.

Easy now......read your own post.

1) Whoever handles her appeal will have an open cash register thanks to the State of Arizona. (Greed)

2) Whoever handles her appeal will have little or no contact with her. (Bliss)

3) Any "newbie" court appointed lawyer would like that combo, and a few seasoned ones to boot.

Cash cow......no matter how you cut it.

March 23, 2015 : Ex Parte Supplemental to Motion to Change Counsel -- SEALED

Now I wonder what is this all about?

Probably another lame attempt to delay sentancing. The same old carp. She's going to say her counsel ineffective, or they hate her because they couldn't get her chocolate back or whatever. She's ridiculous and predictable. I just hope someone can stop all attempts at a delay. This has gone on way too long - where are the Alexander's rights?

3/24/2015 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 3/26/2015

NOTE: MINUTE ENTRY DATED 3/24/15
----

So was the exparte hearing/meeting/whatever on the 24th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288