Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now another one is missing " Noah Thomas " - I am so scared for him as well as William.

Now another one is missing " Noah Thomas " - I am so scared for him as well as William.

amazing!.....

The horse’s name is Percy. He's six years old. His owner and trainer drove from Northern Virginia when she heard about Noah Thomas.
Vinnie is a 14-year-old mule who has been involved in dozens of searches. If close enough, the animals can hear a child crying.
"Say you're walking down a trail in the woods and there's an article of clothing or there's a movement, a person. They will turn and they will focus hard on that,” Hanahan said.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/search-for-5yearold-noah-thomas-enters-third-day/31988010

amazing!.....

The horse’s name is Percy. He's six years old. His owner and trainer drove from Northern Virginia when she heard about Noah Thomas.
Vinnie is a 14-year-old mule who has been involved in dozens of searches. If close enough, the animals can hear a child crying.
"Say you're walking down a trail in the woods and there's an article of clothing or there's a movement, a person. They will turn and they will focus hard on that,” Hanahan said.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/search-for-5yearold-noah-thomas-enters-third-day/31988010

Wow that's amazing thanks for posting bear bear. Animals can do unbelievable things.

That poor child :( Maybe a coincidence but a $5000 reward had just been offered by LE just before Noah was found. I just do not understand why a reward has not been offered for information on William?

It has just been so quiet here! I really thought that there would be some sort of info on MSM by now....Just breaks my heart.

Thank you for the alert - very sad indeed.

I just do not understand why a reward has not been offered for information on William?
I have wondered that for a long time. Is there specific criteria to meet before LE will offer a reward? It's baffling.

a septic tank seems like an ideal spot to hide a body, and probably a lot in the kendall area?
and would there be chemicals routinely added to mask the smell of sewage?

No chemicals. They work on enzymes and bacteria.
I heard septics don't work well for vegetarians and a running joke is to get some road kill & put in so the bacteria can work.

That's a very sad but relevant thought at this moment. :(

No chemicals. They work on enzymes and bacteria.
I heard septics don't work well for vegetarians and a running joke is to get some road kill & put in so the bacteria can work.

That's a very sad but relevant thought at this moment. :(

This has reminded me, when I was a kid our home had a cess pit / septic tank (under the garden with a man hole cover) and I recall dad chucking in any dead birds and mice that the cat brought home.

Which begs the question, do we know if any septic tanks apart from Spedding's were searched?

That is what I am wondering too. Did the homes on grandma's street have their own septic tanks? I do not remember if that has ever been discussed.

That is what I am wondering too. Did the homes on grandma's street have their own septic tanks? I do not remember if that has ever been discussed.

They did say they'd searched all drains and pipes multiple times. I'm hoping that included septic tanks, but I don't remember if it was explicitly stated.

Please follow this great news through Baird!

9:15am: NSW to introduce tough new laws for pedophiles

NSW Premier Mike Baird is expected to announce today that anyone convicted of raping a child in NSW will face life in jail.
The Daily Telegraph reports that Mr Baird wants to increase the maximum sentence, despite figures from Attorney-General Brad Hazzard’s office showing that between 2009 and 2014, no-one received the existing maximum of 25 years.
Mr Baird told the Telegraph: this is about protecting child victims of sexual assault and bringing paedophiles to justice”.
The announcement coincides with the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse at prestigious Sydney boys’ school Knox Grammar.

http://www.news.com.au/national/rus...ed-to-know-today/story-fncynjr2-1227247103728

NSW Premier Mike Baird is expected to announce today that anyone convicted of raping a child in NSW will face life in jail.
The Daily Telegraph reports that Mr Baird wants to increase the maximum sentence, despite figures from Attorney-General Brad Hazzard’s office showing that between 2009 and 2014, no-one received the existing maximum of 25 years.
Mr Baird told the Telegraph: this is about protecting child victims of sexual assault and bringing paedophiles to justice”.
The announcement coincides with the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse at prestigious Sydney boys’ school Knox Grammar.

http://www.news.com.au/national/rus...ed-to-know-today/story-fncynjr2-1227247103728

About Time :happydance:

I've read all the threads on this case but couldn't remember seeing much about drainage.

Does anyone know how the drainage is structured around Kendall?? How big are the pipes??

I know LE said they sent cameras down drainage, but I'm left to wonder with no evidence, no one seeing anything has this boy little boy further down the drainage or has the camera's missed him

I'm not familiar with Kendall although drainage is generally fairly standard. Minimum pipe size in NSW in a road is typically 375mm diameter concrete pipe.

Given the grandmothers property looks to be at/near the end of the street then the pipe would only be 375mm diamater. My guess is that it (stormwater pipe) continues along Benaroon Drive and is likely still only 375mm diameter in front of the nice manicured lawn, at maximum it would be 450mm diameter. Impossible to say where it goes after that from Google streeview/aerial imagery alone.

The piped stormwater drainage system ends at the intersection of Ellendale Crescent and Benaroon Drive. The pipes will not continue down Benaroon Drive after that. Almost certainly the pipe will then run perpendicular to the road and through the property at the intersection of Ellendale Crescent/Benaroon Drive and discharge (via a headwall - i.e water flows out) to the creek/low lying land beyond.

The only real question with the Benaroon stormwater system is whether the pipe outside the grandmothers house continues down to the Ellendale Crescent intersection and the headwall likely near there. They may be two separate pipe systems (e.g. there may be another headwall just after the 90 degree bend in Benaroon Drive).

Could a child squeeze into one of those older style stormwater kerb inlet pits? Possibly. I'm sure the pits/pipes were searched though and you wouldn't miss it. In theory a child may be able to squeeze/crawl/wiggle through the stormwater system and exit (somewhere) via the headwall although that is a highly unlikely scenario, especially given it would be pitch black in the pipe.

If anyone was really interested you could email the local Council and request the information (for free) from their GIS system and they will (or should so long as you ask nicely) provide you with a map of the stormwater pipes (including sizes) and pits in the area.

They used cameras to send down drains and sewer pipes. And then double checked them. Nothing.

Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.

"If he had wandered, he would have been found," Savage says.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2663210/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

Sewer main will be only 150mm diamater there and not big enough for a child to enter. Assuming there is a sewer main in that area of town at all - they may all have septic and no Council sewer main.

The CCTV cameras down pipes are good. Council workers can very easily find/not find house sewer connections along a sewer main with the cameras.

How it should have always been!
(re: laws for life sentences for child rape)
I can't imagine anyone on any side of politics disagreeing with the move.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member