SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC03162(1).jpg

The vet finally showed up, and checked Mr. Boogerface out. He's got old teeth.....well, he's going to be 24 on the 4th of April, but geez! The vet had to do some major floating of his teeth (that's filing down sharp edges of the teeth that can cause problems eating) and it looks like fluffy butt knocked a few out the other night.:gaah:

But, the vet found that Zubaz has a boney growth above his front teeth. Ok, I'll say it, "TUMOR". It *could* be slow or fast growing, just have to keep an eye on it, nothing you can do but keep him comfortable if it causes problems with him eating. He's going to be on mild pain killers for the next 5-7 days and soft food, and I'll see what happens after that.

I hate it when best buds get old. It's going to suck when he's not out in the pen in the morning to greet me. But I'll gladly take another 6-7 years.

BTW: The vet gave him the "good stuff". Poor guy could barely stand on his feet. He's starting to sober up a bit so I'm going to go out and introduce him to his "mush" for dinner.:facepalm:

Awww, Bernina, I'm so sad to hear this. Take good care of him ... I know you will.

Bernina, awwwww he looks cute! hope he liked his mush. Horses are so pretty!

Spellbound I am thinking of you. I have had a bad week just trying to process my friend's death. I really haven't even felt like reading so I'm now trying to catch up. I also can't get in the mood for another trial. The Heather Elvis trial has been postponed which is the one I was planning on following next. I will be trying to catch up and hope everyone has a good calm and peaceful weekend. Happy late Birthday Nore!

Hi my Sidebar friends. Feeling sad this morning. Mom will probably come home with 24-hour care soon. She is very frail and weak. I cannot imagine she will be able to gain much strength any more. Uncertain when I will be going home. FIL is not doing well, either. Tough times.... so tired.

Bless you, and bless your dear sweet mother and FIL ... thoughts and prayers with you. Get rest, stay strong and know we are all still here. :hug: :rose:

Thanks Bernina , :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I cant rememeber!!

Sorry I missed your Birthday Nore, Happy Belated Birthday ! Love You !!! :bdsong:

That movie was inaccurate on sooooo many levels. I was grumbling at the TV, "no, that's not what happened", "you've got to be kidding", "fer realz?", "epic theatrical license", "oh, puleaze", "where's my TV bricks?", "I don't THINK so"............"g-ma sure has a nice house, yeah, right", "what's with the dark court room?", "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".

I noticed that earlier... refuse to watch it. Grrrrrrrr......

Just for the heck of it, I checked this out to see the writing differences between the "Pedo letter" and other TA writings:
http://************************/wp-...-Handwriting-Comp-JodiAriasIsInnocent-com.pdf

The capital "I"s stand out. TA's is 3 strokes, the PL is 2, almost like a cursive "L".

Yep, bored, waiting for the vet..........

the **** is "************************", not trying to subvert the rules, it's a direct PDF without getting on the JAII site.

Bernina, do you ever sit down girl? You tire me out some days just listening to what all you did or planned to do. It almost make sme feel guilty that I don't get off my butt and get busy. I did clean out flower beds today and planted huge elephant ears , and pink and white day lilies. And our Lily Ann is here. She arrived by c section March 16, @ 2:28 in the afternoon.

In many places in Jodi journals she writes just like Travis. She twice apologized to herself?, one for being cold and her hand was cramped, and the other of when she is tired her hand writing is not up to par. I also noticed that she was going to take up writing out what she needed to do that day on 3x5 cards, just like Travis did.

I've been reading them again and keep running into lies of hers.

anyway we have better thing to do

About Jodi and her hatred of DeAnna - Jodi was always the other woman that had to hide, and she knew that. She felt the need to "pray" for DeAnna for being used and lied to, and wanted to let her know. She knew if she did that would be the end of everything with Travis. Look at Jodi expression when Juan ask DeAnna who had Napoleon. There was absolutely no reason to drag the women that Travis was texting and talking to other then to shame them all. There was no reason for nurmi to command Bishop Parker to stop lying to his fellow man. His opinion to Dr. DeMarte that her testimony was something she and Juan cooked up. Every hateful word was Jodi's doing. But I have noticed that Jodi's observation on the LOA and it working if you believed it or not, and that by December 2007 she wasn't really into following the Mormon faith.

She does write (I need to find it again) about a passage by T Charles Talmadge (?) that the trespasses against her will be taken into consideration in how she seek to avenges herself in the afterlife. I think she was thinking of hurting Travis in someway but not sure if she had a firm plan yet.

She writes something (a few paragraphs) in Spanish in February 24, 2008. She was with Gus Scercy in La Vegas at the time. Her handwriting in her journal looks very much like the pedo letters at times.

On February 25 she writes that she is on her way back from Las Vegas, hurries home freshens up, grabs the tootise pops and goes over to Travis. She writes that they went all the way again, but it was different. she also brings up Deanna and how she's not like her at all.

On Saturday March 22, 2008 she writes that she's been in PPL for two years. So it was six months before she met Travis.

She also mentions that Gus Scercy is an adulterer because his divorce isn't final. She is so judgmental about everyone but herself. She made a list of pro and cons of moving back to Yreka. The top one was piano lessons. I thought she took piano lesson as a child in her wonderful childhood?

Travis's journal went missing along with other things March 18,2008. She had plenty of time for her or Matt M. to forge the pedo letters. She writes that she picked up Sandy on Thursday March 29th, and by Sunday Sandy was heading back to Yreka without her. She also writes that she went over to Travis's to clean out the infinity she was letting go back, and bought new tires and some gas for the BMW that Travis was selling her for six thousand dollars.

On Thursday April 3 she leaving California and on Sunday April 6 she is at her half sister Julie. Somewhere in her in writings she says Matt M. was in Mesa and saw bruises on her throat and told her to get a restraining order, and she said that she was leaving in two days. So that would of been Tuesday the 1st, and there isn't any mention of a fight with Travis where he attacked and chocked her till she passed out/or didn't want to scratch his eyes out to save her self because she didn't want to hurt him. She told MM that it was on a Tuesday. That was the only Tuesday that she was in Mesa. Another lie.

She also writes that she's left room in her journal for other things that come to mind for that day. Then a p.s. I got a Hellio! that it was on her dream board.

Now on to more interesting things...maybe some nice music? I went with the studio rehearsal because it's the tamest.

https://youtu.be/sObofBaUSd0

https://youtu.be/CWqjBWb6lX4

https://youtu.be/zfLAm1h_kw8

And our Lily Ann is here. She arrived by c section March 16, @ 2:28 in the afternoon. This is her shaggy quilt I've been working on.. my next is one for my son's girlfriend with the Effile Tower in black and hot pinks, and black and hot pink Hello Kitty for her daughter.

20150324_150415.jpg

Everyone here is the best....I need to share. Today, my 85 year old mom left this world. Mom had fallen a lot, probably mini strokes, and broke hip/pelvis in three different places the past two months plus she had osteoporosis and had her back fused in several areas over the past two years. She was in a lot of pain the last 6 weeks. I was not able to be with her because of health issues but my brother and family was with her. It has been a long day. Thanks for listening again. Since I cannot sleep right now, I am going back to read all the posts I have missed. it is very quiet in the felons land!

Everyone here is the best....I need to share. Today, my 85 year old mom left this world. Mom had fallen a lot, probably mini strokes, and broke hip/pelvis in three different places the past two months plus she had osteoporosis and had her back fused in several areas over the past two years. She was in a lot of pain the last 6 weeks. I was not able to be with her because of health issues but my brother and family was with her. It has been a long day. Thanks for listening again. Since I cannot sleep right now, I am going back to read all the posts I have missed. it is very quiet in the felons land!

My deepest sympathies Ms.Josie. So sorry you weren't able to be there, peace to you and your family.

condolence-quotes-7.jpg

Oh MsJosie, my heart is heavy for your loss.. I lost my mom 15 years ago and still miss her, I know your pain. May God wrap his arms around you and your family and give you the strength that you will need in the coming days. I am so sorry...

ILIKETOBENDPAGES

Awe and new baby girl...how precious. :welcome: Lily Ann :)
Love your quilt, nice work.

So sorry to hear about your mom Josie. It doesn't matter how old we are, losing our mothers is one of the hardest things we have to go through.
I lost my mom unexpectedly three years ago, and I can relate to the pain in your heart. Just know that we are all here for you sweet Josie, and that we care. Sending prayers and love to you from Ky.

((((Josie)))

Ok, coffee, what time do you get up anyway ? :giggle: Coffee, yes, coffee is good... :yes:

LOL I'm a very early riser (at my best in the mornings) :silly: I am usually up by 4:30 am - 5:30am. By the time afternoon comes around I am totally wasted...nap time :biggrin: YES :coffee: is good!

You know, I try so hard in finding the good in everyone. But...the only good I can honestly come up with for Jodi is that she is VERY GOOD at being a LIAR.
She will answer one day for what she has done. EVIL WOMEN I have never seen anyone in such a 'destroy mode'... I think she thrives on it and that is what makes her 'tick'. brrrrrr gives me chills.

BTW: My husband and I are official Seniors...we signed up for Social Security this week!

So sorry.

So sorry to hear about your Mom. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member