SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning WS Friends!
:loveyou:

14 days until sentencing...and then......wait for it........

Buh Bye Jodi. :jail:

Time to pour my second CFON.

Good Morning All!

Thanks Chelly for having a sense of humor about the "coffee" thing. It made everybody on here laugh and I think everybody went about their day with a big smile on their face. I am still smiling and think of you as I make my coffee in the morning.

Bernina, those swans are gorgeous. I have never seen that breed of swan. Could we possibly have a video of the round up of the chickens?

LOL! Those are geese! They have a genetic predisposition the breaks the quill of the feather in half length wise, and the barbs that hold the feather all nice and smooth are all over the place. I'll see if I can get a pic of a feather in the next day or 2. Some of these guys actually get a "train" of feathers dragging behind them so some people call them "Wedding geese".

Video? Um, kinda hard when you're running and cutting back and forth, lol! I met someone a while back who actually trains dogs to herd geese, it was strange, they actually have competitions fro them. She bought some sebs and Embden geese from me years back.

Here is a picture of my Zuri :)
image.jpg

My daughter was going to prom and made this collage a couple of years ago.

LOL! Those are geese! They have a genetic predisposition the breaks the quill of the feather in half length wise, and the barbs that hold the feather all nice and smooth are all over the place. I'll see if I can get a pic of a feather in the next day or 2. Some of these guys actually get a "train" of feathers dragging behind them so some people call them "Wedding geese".

Video? Um, kinda hard when you're running and cutting back and forth, lol! I met someone a while back who actually trains dogs to hers geese, it was strange, they actually have competitions fro them. She bought some sebs and Embden geese from me years back.

Yes. A video. Your adoring fans want to see a video of you chasing geese and the ensuing fun.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Zuri, you have some beautiful critters and your daughter must have got her looks from you!

You are so sweet! Thank you! But alas, my daughter looks like a combo of my husband and my brother. I am short, plump, blonde and green eyed. This is my youngest daughter and she is 5'8" and thin lol.

image.jpg

This is my other daughter with the filly I bred when she was maybe 5 months old. I just sold her to a lovely young woman in Ontario who flew down to see her. She turned 3 on 2/24 and I was kinda sad to see her go, but don't miss paying all that money in board.

(Can you tell I just figured out how to post pics lol?)

Good morning all! :wave:

BBM: Can you please elaborate on this?! I'm paying for Part B.

TIA :thinking:

PS - Your parents were very courageous!

Re Social Security/Part B Medicare - I only get Soc. Security, so it's not much every month and the total amount at the end of the year. I'm not too sure "how much" the amount is that they start at where they pay for the Medicare. I tried to "google" this, but nothing is coming up to explain what I'm trying to say! LOL! Sorry! Maybe ask at your Soc. Sec. office?

Yes, my parents were VERY courageous!! When they left Riga (the capital of Latvia), they took the last train going west to the Baltic Sea. At one stop they had to get off the train, as a Soviet bomber strafed their train. My parents had to hide in a ditch near the tracks. Also on the Baltic Sea, my mother said that another bomber flew over them, but either they didn't see them or they were out of bombs, as nothing happened to them there.

Okay - off to read some other threads!

:seeya:

Hi Niner,
Interesting to read about your parents itinary. Thank you!
My mom, 3 brothers and one sister together with my grandmother had to flee from Marienburg which is Poland today. Two baby brothers died of illness/weakness.
The other four almost went on the ship called Wilhelm Gustloff. They finally were sent on another boat.
That day, 15 january 1945, the Wilhelm Gustloff was drowned by the Soviets and more than 9000 people died.

I just came back from Germany where we partied for the 83rd birthday of my mom. Wow, she is so strong... I LOVE her.

Well that's interesting and I guess needed in some countries, but as for me
dis-like-smiley.gif

toalite-smiley.gif

Same here, I'm all for helping humanity and all, but what about the potential of contagious virulent diseases? Can they guarantee they will eliminate that possibility 100%, Or could it turn out to be a recipe for catastrophe? But then I am an eternal skeptic.

Spellbound,
I'm afraid I ignore the words that could console you. Take your time... and if I can do anything that might offer you a moment of happiness, please let me know.
You are in my thoughts.

Susza! How is Switzerland today? Can you see the Jura or Alps from your window?

Susza! How is Switzerland today? Can you see the Jura or Alps from your window?

Zuriiii,
It's grey and rainy but I can see the Jura from my balcony and the Salève from my kitchen window.
When was the last time you were here? You should come back!!!
I'd love to spend some weeks in july somewhere in a beautiful landscape (State of Montana???) on a farm close to a river and: learn horse riding (and help with work of course)
If ever you know a place you can recommend - please let me know.
Love your animal stories!

....and not going to forget Zuri Monster!!!!

View attachment 71915

Tomorrow I have an adventure out in the "other" boonies rounding up some geese to bring home. If I get back in time, I'll post pics.
They're called Sebastopols, but we just call them "toilet paper geese". I've lost all but one over the last few years, time to get the flock up again.

And debating whether to incubate the 4 swan eggs Juan and Juanetta laid the past 10 days, they are NOT good setters. Going to have to set up the jumbo 'bator. Kinda silly just incubating 4 eggs when this thing will hatch 480 chicken eggs or 36 emu eggs.:thinking: Nope, NOT going to go there, swan eggs or nothing!

Oh, what a sweet baby.

Zuri

your daughters and horses are beautiful.

Did I mention this AM that it is
weather-snowing-smiley.gif
and it's suppose to
again tomorrow?

Maybe if I don't say
anymore it will go away??? I awoke this AM to 4" of

I didn't wish anyone a good morning this AM (maybe I'm being punished with all this
)

images

Go away Winter :tomato:

:(

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...dbmSwniPJIYlwiRo52hjRBhg42q7advp8c3nD8ynk5agw

:gaah:Just got the kennel strapped into the truck bed for the waddle fluffs, and it's a scorching 81 degrees!!!!! Too hot already! But it'll go down to low-mid 70's by Wednesday (mornings in the 30's again). Got 30 minutes before I go on my adventure..........I just might cave and use the AC, too hot too fast, urgh!

God Bless you and your family. Mom is at peace now~no more pain or suffering.
:grouphug: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member