JonBenet's bedroom

OceanEyes

Reaction score
When I went to acandyrose.com and looked at pictures of JonBenet's bedroom, it appeared that there was a door leading to an outside balcony. Is there any mention of this door being locked/unlocked? I know her room was on the 2nd floor, but I have personally seen several people able to jump up to the bottom of the balcony railing and pull themselves up after being locked out of their houses.
These were all men/young men in decent shape.
Maybe if JonBenet was expecting a secret visit from "santa", he told her to leave her balcony door unlocked, or maybe he even had a key or a lockpick set. You can buy these pretty cheap. Did her parents check that door every night?Did the police check it for prints?
Or was there even a door? Maybe I'm not looking at it right.

According to the house floor plan provided in PMPT, there is a door from JBR's bedroom to the balcony. Some weeks ago, I asked if the door was found locked but there was no repsonse. I think if it had been unlocked, or anything about it unusual, that info would have been included in the reports.

Soon after the arrest of JMK Patsy's sister Pam was being interviewed on TV, she was asked if there was anything she would like to ask him. She mentioned the door to JonBenet's balcony and that there was something about it she'd noticed when she was there later in the day. Something jumped out at her and she wanted to know why something was there on the door, she did not give any more details but it certainly sounded like something was a little off kilter.

OB

The first police in JBR's bedroom reported they observed there was a glass door that led to a balcony, that the door was locked, had undisturbed frost on the glass and there was undisturbed snow on the balcony. Not even Lou Smit tried to go with that as a point of entrance/exit.

I, too, wondered about this. It is not uncommon for families with young children to leave a door unlocked for Santa to enter through on Christmas. The door with balcony would seemingly be a safe one to leave unlocked since it was not directly accessible by the outside. You are right in thinking that someone could have easily climbed/exited by jumping off, especially if their adrenaline was pumping.

leighl said:
I, too, wondered about this. It is not uncommon for families with young children to leave a door unlocked for Santa to enter through on Christmas. The door with balcony would seemingly be a safe one to leave unlocked since it was not directly accessible by the outside. You are right in thinking that someone could have easily climbed/exited by jumping off, especially if their adrenaline was pumping.
i wouldnt trust anything in htose early police reports
even if they said it was locked
i sometimes think if it was an intruder he entered thru the front door and exited out the same
leaving no footprints in the snow
so many possibilities

Even if it was locked, was it a deadbolt that could only be locked from the inside? Or was it a handle lock where the intruder could have locked it back and shut the door as he left, leaving it locked.

Originally Posted by newtv
i wouldnt trust anything in htose early police reports even if they said it was locked
Not even LOU SMIT, the master of pointing in every direction other than the Ramsey's has ever tried to point to that balcony door being a possible entrance/exit point... NOT EVEN LOU SMIT THE NO. 1 HERO OF IDI THEORY. Do you now suddenly not trust Lou Smit either? Is there ANYONE that you would trust other than the Ramsey's and their attorneys?

Not trusting any of the police officers OR the FBI OR the crime techs that was at the house that day is certainly the best way to put one's head in the sand about ANY factual evidence in this case. Deny, deny, deny. Even the photos and videos are lies. ALL the police and FBI and crime techs at the scene that day just cooked up an amazing scheme amongst themselves from the moment they arrived to frame the parents even going so far as to cover their tracks by investigating nearly TWO HUNDRED other people and rearranging everything in the house to support the frame-up to photograph and video. All the FRIENDS of the Ramsey's cleverly conspired with this pre-arranged frame-up, and even the RAMSEY'S THEMSELVES participated in this clever frame-up by repeatedly lying in their interviews and depositions. :doh:

What a CROCK. :sick:

PagingDrDetect said:
Not even LOU SMIT, the master of pointing in every direction other than the Ramsey's has ever tried to point to that balcony door being a possible entrance/exit point... NOT EVEN LOU SMIT THE NO. 1 HERO OF IDI THEORY. Do you now suddenly not trust Lou Smit either? Is there ANYONE that you would trust other than the Ramsey's and their attorneys?

Not trusting any of the police officers OR the FBI OR the crime techs that was at the house that day is certainly the best way to put one's head in the sand about ANY factual evidence in this case. Deny, deny, deny. Even the photos and videos are lies. ALL the police and FBI and crime techs at the scene that day just cooked up an amazing scheme amongst themselves from the moment they arrived to frame the parents even going so far as to cover their tracks by investigating nearly TWO HUNDRED other people and rearranging everything in the house to support the frame-up to photograph and video. All the FRIENDS of the Ramsey's cleverly conspired with this pre-arranged frame-up, and even the RAMSEY'S THEMSELVES participated in this clever frame-up by repeatedly lying in their interviews and depositions. :doh:

What a CROCK. :sick:

That about covers it, doc!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member