GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul's profile has two sets of photos and it shows on 3/22 there are charges listed.

When our family pets die, even little ones hamsters, we make sure they get a proper burial, we don't just dump them. To toss your child into sewage is disgusting beyond belief.

If Noah died before the Sunday morning, then they actually chose that place. If that makes sense. Nothing can be defended about killing or covering up the death of your child, but if that is your chosen means of disposal of your baby, then you are plain evil.

Same here. I have buried all mine in proper burial and even made crosses for their grave site.

So sad when a baby is tossed out like trash or in this case like sewer matter.

Bless Noah's little heart and rest in peace little man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I lost that bet. Quite a turn of events in this case and they actually had new news. I am very saddened to hear of the arrests, but make no mistake that I stand behind their decision. They have the facts and I want to see justice done for Noah if they played a role in his death. I took up for them as long as LE presented them as victims, but now it is a different story. It is very sad to know the baby and Noah were both in jeopardy.

I was surprised to see Paul included in the arrest. If Paul was actually at work on Sunday something must have happened before, but what and when?

I am heartbroken all over again for Noah. He trusted them. He loved them dearly. Poor little fella. :(

Noone wants to believe a parent could do such a thing. People noted on facebook what he was wearing Saturday at the school ball game, was what they were saying he had on in the missing description. I think Saturday night it happened, they concocted the story and he went to work. Can you imagine going to work like it never happened? SMH

Dad looks so young?? I'm sure I read he was early 30s?

I think that was a younger photo. His profile on the prison site shows the photos that I think were just taken in addition to those younger ones. He looks pretty sad whereas Ashley looks completely .....I don't know the word.

Sadly, my first thought was right .. Parental involvement. I had to keep quiet BC of TOS, but I've been reading along. I saw so many posts early on FB and those combined with Courtneyb's cousins experience confirmed in my mind that my gut feeling was correct. I only pray that he didn't suffer and his poor sister will have a better life now.

So so so heartbreaking.

Bawling here. Floodgates open as I have relatives up in VA who are in the area and learned of the case on FB, and not through FB.

There was a little boy (thinking two or three) that was missing and found in the sepic tank back in the 80's ,and I think it was up in Kansas. Does this ring a bell with anyone else?

If you look for Paul's FB there are pics from a couple years ago where he looks healthier, a few pounds heavier and it is eerie how much they look alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you thinking drugs?

I want to know what the two counts of child abuse are for.

Well, I lost that bet. Quite a turn of events in this case and they actually had new news. I am very saddened to hear of the arrests, but make no mistake that I stand behind their decision. They have the facts and I want to see justice done for Noah if they played a role in his death. I took up for them as long as LE presented them as victims, but now it is a different story. It is very sad to know the baby and Noah were both in jeopardy.

I was surprised to see Paul included in the arrest. If Paul was actually at work on Sunday something must have happened before, but what and when?

I am heartbroken all over again for Noah. He trusted them. He loved them dearly. Poor little fella. :(

BBM: Since they were arrested for abuse and neglect and not murder, it may be that the charges stem from things that occurred unrelated to (or previous to) Noah's disappearance/death. When the ME reveals a confirmed COD and MOD, I believe the charges will change to include murder.

Well, I'm not surprised but I did hold out hope until the end that they weren't responsible for this. Not that I wanted another person responsible, but I didn't want to see another story of parents hurting their children.

I wanted to believe AWs story because I've been that exhausted mom that accidentally falls asleep!

Noah was a beautiful little child. He was clearly loved by others, and he seemed to have friends some safe adults. I take some solace in that at least.

This. This is exactly the way I feel, too. Thanks for stating is so succinctly. I think you can all guess by now that I have a tendency to ramble.

What would have happened without the tip to look in the septic tank?

If the baby was removed from the home on the Monday (the day after Noah went missing) then LE already suspected the parents, so surely they would have looked there at some point?

There is no such thing as going overboard to protect any person until they are a POI

I have to agree with smeck. I too thought the neighborhood was going over board to protect the parents. I just wonder if anything about drugs will come out? I can see that peeps in my area will try and protect those that supply them with narcotics. Is that where you were going smeck? This is all speculation of course. I've not commented much, but I sure have followed.

If this is not ok to say, let me know and I will delete it quickly.

Angel called the tip line right after he disappeared to share her photos and her experience with Noah being left alone and her experience (or lack of) with the parents. She received a call back yesterday from Pulaski County Sheriff's Office wanting to speak with her more about that.

This sucks. But I am glad the baby is being taken care of.

The just called her back yesterday? WTH??

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

PT looks so young. I think he is in his late 20s/early 30s? AW looks awful. I don't know if it's drugs or the week long ordeal that makes her look so run down.

Dad's father's pic looks like it may be older, perhaps a driver's license photo. In the arrest pic, he looks older and broken. I'm interested in seeing the outcome of this case. http://iml.nrvrj.org:8085/IML

And someone asked earlier here about the FB page.

When they discussed the name change, people suggested Justice for Noah. The Admins declined because they did not want it to be about his death but to celebrate his life.
I wonder if the reason they went dark was because they knew or heard credible info that these arrests were coming.
I wondered, too, why the remainders of donations from the memorial fund were set up to go to an education fund for his little sister.

It all kind of makes sense now.

I noticed after the presser with her and Jason being interviewed, she stopped commenting.

Am I allowed to say they look like junkies? Because they do.

Looking at AWs booking photo, I am thinking drugs. She looks sort of vacant.
There was mention of this early on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member