GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they think by arresting them it will make one or both of them talk or turn against the other one. They already now have their funeral body language probably on tape to study.

And they're not married right? So no husband/wife privilege.

Kids are so resilient... they can hide the hurt and fear better than any adult I know. According to Angel, Noah was comfortable around her girls and Mark, but, not comfortable with her. I was trying to not get put in time out :) But, what she actually said is that he acted "scared" of her. Which broke her heart because she is the warmest, most sensitive person. Add that to AW insisting that Noah knew better than to go outside and/or off on his own, and that was enough to convince me that Noah was gone and she was involved. Because Noah was always outside alone. I think she was trying to convince LE not to search close to home; that he had been kidnapped, because he would never go out on his own. I'm right there with you, with the anger.

And just so you know, I have not and will not post anything about this on facebook. I'm Courtney on fb, if you'd like to see that I'm being truthful. :)

Noooooooo, edit your name out quick. I once made that mistake to see if anyone wanted to carpool to a search and well this site is public and not everyone is reading here for the right reasons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope their withdrawals are horrific. I hope they are tormented day in and day out.

I bet if LE was monitoring them/in the house constantly the last few days, they have already gotten to see the withdrawals! Ugh!!!!

I bet if LE was monitoring them/in the house constantly the last few days, they have already gotten to see the withdrawals! Ugh!!!!

That actually might have been part of the "bits and pieces" of evidence that lead to the charges.

some thing people on drugs do; I noticed by news reports, usually on heroin they do not eat..........no groceries, junk food.
Home is disarray, messy and dirty. They only buddy around with other drug users, isolate themselves from others.
Hold secrets in about home & children. Seem so many have guns.

And they're not married right? So no husband/wife privilege.

Some states actually extend it to bona fide domestic partners but the privilege is not an absolute. If both people are party to the crime, the privilege is not extended. Some states have specific kinds of cases that do not afford spousal privilege.

It is, after all, a "privilege" not a "right".

Noooooooo, edit your name out quick. I once made that mistake to see if anyone wanted to carpool to a search and well this site is public and not everyone is reading here for the right reasons!

I did it as soon as I posted.. I suddenly realized exactly what you're saying. Thanks for looking out!

This is totally MOO, but I think meth or prescription drugs are more likely if drugs are involved. There is a HUGE meth problem in southwest Virginia, it often seems to be the drug of choice.

Eta: I am surprised that neither of them has any prior drug charges if drugs are involved. I am not saying that's impossible, obviously people slip by every day. It's just if they were notorious drug users like people rumored on Facebook I feel like they'd have a history. I checked Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Radford, and Pulaski and didn't find anything in district court or circuit other than driving offenses. Doesn't mean they don't have charges elsewhere of course.

Some states actually extend it to bona fide domestic partners but the privilege is not an absolute. If both people are party to the crime, the privilege is not extended. Some states have specific kinds of cases that do not afford spousal privilege.

It is, after all, a "privilege" not a "right".

In VA spousal privilege goes out the window when the victim is a young child (I forget exactly what age range is covered).

looks like Justice for Noah is silent now................but help find missing is going strong

I did it as soon as I posted.. I suddenly realized exactly what you're saying. Thanks for looking out!

lol...through a bizarre twist, I discovered I have a mutual FB friend with someone posting in the Noah threads. I take my member name seriously and it freaked me out a bit.

Did anyone else read that Ashley and Paul were out to dinner (could be McDonald's for all I know) with Katherine and Jason on Saturday night? I can't remember where I heard that. Where exactly was it confirmed Saturday night that Noah was alive, and how?

I really didn't want to believe these parents could have intentionally caused harm to Noah, then hidden his body to cover their own sorry asses. I feel sick, just sick. How can human beings do this to their own child?

I have thought Meth if any drug! There have been so many meth raids with labs! I know every type of drug is everywhere but Meth seemed more likely to me than heroin. But then again the parents don't seem to have meth markings on the face. I guess it's possible though.

Did anyone else read that Ashley and Paul were out to dinner (could be McDonald's for all I know) with Katherine and Jason on Saturday night? I can't remember where I heard that. Where exactly was it confirmed Saturday night that Noah was alive, and how?

Davis had previously said that video surveillance from a convenience store showed Noah and his family out on Saturday evening, but that investigators only had the family's statements as corroboration for Sunday's activities.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/p...cle_86971938-fb24-5957-9562-89fb1f087864.html

Kids are so resilient... they can hide the hurt and fear better than any adult I know. According to Angel, Noah was comfortable around her girls and Mark, but, not comfortable with her. I was trying to not get put in time out :) But, what she actually said is that he acted "scared" of her. Which broke her heart because she is the warmest, most sensitive person. Add that to AW insisting that Noah knew better than to go outside and/or off on his own, and that was enough to convince me that Noah was gone and she was involved. Because Noah was always outside alone. I think she was trying to convince LE not to search close to home; that he had been kidnapped, because he would never go out on his own. I'm right there with you, with the anger.

Did the lady who was the admin on FB live in the same house as your cousin?

I have thought Meth if any drug! There have been so many meth raids with labs! I know every type of drug is everywhere but Meth seemed more likely to me than heroin. But then again the parents don't seem to have meth markings on the face. I guess it's possible though.

I thought meth made you skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member