GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the lady who was the admin on FB live in the same house as your cousin?

Yes, she lived there prior to Angel and Mark. She does not know who moved in after they moved to Connecticut.

Did anyone else read that Ashley and Paul were out to dinner (could be McDonald's for all I know) with Katherine and Jason on Saturday night? I can't remember where I heard that. Where exactly was it confirmed Saturday night that Noah was alive, and how?
I didn't hear about McDs but saw this:

Davis had previously said that video surveillance from a convenience store showed Noah and his family out on Saturday evening, but that investigators only had the family’s statements as corroboration for Sunday’s activities

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

I never have used drugs thank god, but have seen others who are users (mug shots) news articles and occasionally suspected someone to be one based on appearances I have seen once in a blue moon. Meth usually leaves really bad marks on the skin it's hard to explain think a face full of acne but different darker texture of spots blemishes from what I have seen. I am not sure if it makes you skinny. But Noah's parents certainly were not fat.

I'm thinking that the rumor that Noah died from an accidental heroin overdose was probably true.I know this sounds bad,but for Noahs sake I'd rather he had died that way,then to think he had fell in that septic tank and drowned in that dark,stinky sewage. :(
The parents were pretty stupid thinking that they would get away with hiding him in the septic tank.They just created more problems for themselves.

lol...through a bizarre twist, I discovered I have a mutual FB friend with someone posting in the Noah threads. I take my member name seriously and it freaked me out a bit.

I'm shocked that we can't all find each other by tracking mutual friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't hear about McDs but saw this:

Davis had previously said that video surveillance from a convenience store showed Noah and his family out on Saturday evening, but that investigators only had the family’s statements as corroboration for Sunday’s activities

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

Oh, I don't know if it was McD's, just to clarify, but I thought I heard that they had "had dinner somewhere in town" with Katherine and Jason Saturday night...

I never have used drugs thank god, but have seen others who are users (mug shots) news articles and occasionally suspected someone to be one based on appearances I have seen once in a blue moon. Meth usually leaves really bad marks on the skin it's hard to explain think a face full of acne but different darker texture of spots blemishes from what I have seen. I am not sure if it makes you skinny. But Noah's parents certainly were not fat.

The mom looks hefty to me in the photo in front of the sheriff's office:

http://www.wjhl.com/story/28706014/...ide-update-on-noah-thomas-death-investigation

I seen her in person before the baby, she looked average not fat nor to skinny. But that picture does show her as being hefty, it's possible it is the photo or she gained weight after having the baby.

I wonder if Noah's teachers suspected any abuse or neglect?

I think meth is a problem in every state now. Dn't know if it applies here, but would not be surprised. So many people make no effort to change their lifestyles when they have kids. I just don't get the mentality of thinking you can do drugs and raise kids.

IF Noah ingested drugs while parents were not paying attention, what charges will VA allow? I don't know if they have 2nd degree murder there but manslaughter hardly seems enough. Jmo

Ohhhhh.....what if that charge is also for the little baby girl? I hope Abigail was not subjected to the horrors. I thought it would be neglect not violence.

I kinda suspect drugs because of this->
"In a news conference on Thursday, Pulaski County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mike Fleenor said that the charges are in relation to both Noah, and his infant sister Abigail."

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/pulaski_county/parents-of-noah-thomas-arrested-charged-with-child-abuse/article_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

But I guess there could have been physical bruises too on both??? We won't know the whole story till they want us to.

The number of people commenting on the news articles begging for the baby are really creeping me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You noticed that too? "I'll take the 9 month old!" It's not an auction. You can't call dibs.

Thanks for saying that. I'm an adoptive parent andi find that twisted.

This might have already been stated somewhere, but, I wonder if one of them or both confessed and that is where the info about the septic tank came from? Although, it doesn't really matter now...:facepalm:

I can't reconcile them confessing with no arrest until today.

I can't reconcile a lot about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12