Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin · 12m 12 minutes ago
Somia says #JericeHunter stopped at a restaurant on the way back and got some sandwiches, gave one to Somia.

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin · 10m 10 minutes ago
So no $$ to feed the kids, but $30 for gas to get to Tempe and $$ to stop and get fish sandwiches. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin · 8m 8 minutes ago
Somia says #JericeHunter said she was very hungry when she got back in the car after dumping the bag. Seemed worried before, not after.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
#JericeHunter had Somia drive her around looking for Jhessye the day she reported her missing.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 6m 6 minutes ago
Somia didn't tell police about driving #JericeHunter to Tempe when Jhessye was first reported missing.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 5m 5 minutes ago
It breaks my heart when I hear Somia struggling to tell us stuff. I think she has more to say but can't find the right words. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 3m 3 minutes ago
15 minute break. #JericeHunter

I hope that Somia's story gets repeated for the jury in great detail in the closing arguments. I think she managed to get out the main points well enough for the tweeters to get the gist. I'm sure the jurors got the same. Her thoughts about the cost of the trip and spending money on sandwiches was spot-on.

Jerice sure does lie a great deal based on these recent witnesses.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 4m 4 minutes ago
Back from break. Judge tells Somia again to speak louder. Looking at pictures. #JericeHunter

Somia pointing out where she was parked against trash bin. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
We are looking at picture of trash bin where suitcase was dumped. It's a tall dumpster. #JericeHunter

There are 2 trash bins sitting side by side. Blue top, yellow bottom. #JericeHunter

It makes sense that she reported her missing on the 11th. She knew after a week the trash bin would have been emptied.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 7m 7 minutes ago
Somia thought State said the word 'Africa'. Her husband who is sitting in front of me spoke up & tried to help her. #JericeHunter

Family members just walked into court and were laughing. Judge just stopped and didn't kick anyone out. I'm amazed. #JericeHunter

#JericeHunter came over to Somia's apartment a few days after Jhessye was reported missing and said not to talk about rides.

Jury is very engaged with this witness. Let's hope they can understand her. #JericeHunter

I'm confused cuz defense is talking fast & loud & it appears Somia can understand her? Court reporter asked def. to slow down #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 19 seconds ago
Somia came to United States as a refugee. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 10m 10 minutes ago
Defense is pointing out that Somia has a lot of refugee friends who live in Tempe. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 9m 9 minutes ago
Somia has a friend who lives near Southern & McClintock. #JericeHunter

Is it me or is Somia's english getting better with defense. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 5m 5 minutes ago
Somia does not have a job. She takes care of her kids. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 17 seconds ago
State asks witness if she signed papers to search apartment. One paper she signed, the other she didn't. State walks off mad. #JericeHunter

The only thing that gets me through these trials, is no matter what happens in this life, justice will always be served later. #JericeHunter

State asks witness if she signed papers to search apartment. One paper she signed, the other she didn't. State walks off mad. #JericeHunter

What does this^^^ mean?

What does this^^^ mean?

My guess is that maybe the defense wanted to discredit her if she had completely refused to have her apartment searched.

Somia can read english better than she can speak it. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 54s 54 seconds ago
Defense is asking Somia if her husband was home when she took #JericeHunter to Tempe.

She first said yes but Defense pointed out Somia told police she had to call husband to ask him if she could take #JericeHunter to Tempe.

Thank you so much for doing the tweets, ljczec!!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3h3 hours ago
#JericeHunter in court listening to Andrea Thomas, an alleged former lover, testify to hearing Jerice whip Jhessye.

Jerice4615.jpg

Drea.jpg

Somia says she didn't see #JericeHunter put gloves on when they left the apartment complex, only when she dumped the bag in dumpster.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 13m 13 minutes ago
Somia says she didn't get out of car. She saw everything from her rear view mirror. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 10m 10 minutes ago
Defense is asking Somia when #JericeHunter put gloves on.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 9m 9 minutes ago
Defense is saying Somia couldn't see #JericeHunter put anything into dumpster and that she only heard a noise indicating something went in.

Somia came back in time to pick her kids up at 3 p.m. #JericeHunter

Well at least the defense can't dispute the 2 went to Tempe because there are surveillance photos from a gas station. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 4m 4 minutes ago
Defense is done. #JericeHunter Redirect: "Did you ever ask for a reward in this case?" Somia, "No."

State is getting irritated because Somia has more problems understanding her than the defense. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 20m20 minutes ago
Somia says she didn't see #JericeHunter put gloves on when they left the apartment complex, only when she dumped the bag in dumpster.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15m15 minutes ago
Somia says she didn't get out of car. She saw everything from her rear view mirror. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 13m13 minutes ago
Defense is asking Somia when #JericeHunter put gloves on.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12m12 minutes ago
Defense is saying Somia couldn't see #JericeHunter put anything into dumpster and that she only heard a noise indicating something went in.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 9m9 minutes ago
Somia came back in time to pick her kids up at 3 p.m. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8m8 minutes ago
Well at least the defense can't dispute the 2 went to Tempe because there are surveillance photos from a gas station. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 28s 29 seconds ago
State asks Somia to read statement to police about #JericeHunter telling her not to mention the ride to police. Finally she understands.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 12s 13 seconds ago
Juror questions are next. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 6m6 minutes ago
Defense is done. #JericeHunter Redirect: "Did you ever ask for a reward in this case?" Somia, "No."

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 4m4 minutes ago
State is getting irritated because Somia has more problems understanding her than the defense. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
State asks Somia to read statement to police about #JericeHunter telling her not to mention the ride to police. Finally she understands.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Juror questions are next. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Q: "Was there only one bag put into dumpster?" A: "Yes." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Q: "Where there any other items put into car?" A: "Only one bag, nothing else." #JericeHunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member