Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I just noticed the stuff from the daily mail. (Thanks iPad) She met a colleague.

She meets a colleague at the school at 11, and stays there till 1 and sends an email.

Yes I saw your very thorough post only after I posted my first post. My iPad somehow didn't load those posts though it did the ones after it.

Timeline from the daily mail. Wonder who the work colleague is and why people were at the school on a Sunday, in the holidays.

Saturday April 4: Stephanie Scott drives 45 minutes to nearby Griffith to pick up cuff links for the groomsmen and a bikini for her honeymoon to Tahiti
Saturday 1pm: A friend sees Ms Scott at Woolworths in Leeton
Saturday 7pm: Ms Scott talks to her sister Robyn on the phone for 55 minutes, expressing how excited she is about her upcoming wedding
Sunday 10am: She texts her fiance Aaron Leeson-Woolley to tell him about her plans for the morning
Sunday 11am: Ms Scott meets a colleague at her workplace - Leeton High School - to pick up a set of keys
Sunday midday: Mr Leeson-Woolley tries to call Ms Scott but she does not answer
Sunday 12.59pm: Ms Scott sends an email from the school to the bus company she has hired for her wedding
Sunday 7pm: Ms Scott fails to show up for a planned dinner date with her fiance in Leeton
Monday 3pm: Mr Leeson-Woolley reports to police that Ms Scott is missing
Monday 4pm: Family members start posting on Facebook asking for help in locating Ms Scott
Tuesday 11.54am: 48 hours after she was last seen, police appeal for public assistance to locate Ms Scott, saying they are investigating the circumstances surrounding her disappearance
Tuesday afternoon: Police door knock houses in the area surrounding Leeton High School
Tuesday night: Police search the school
Wednesday 8.37am: Ms Scott's sister Kim, who fears her car may have rolled of the road, asks public to help search along roads in the area
Wednesday 11.12am: Police release an image of a car similar to Ms Scott's missing red Mazda 3 sedan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-excited-wedding-weekend.html#ixzz3Wgoa7Qmn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This should be entered into the timeline as a significant time as well.
"I spoke to her on Saturday night, about 10.30pm. I was in Canowindra, back at mum and dad's place, and she was in Leeton," Mr Leeson-Woolley said.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/high-scho...ott-vanishes-from-leeton-20150407-1mfv29.html

She meets a colleague at the school at 11, and stays there till 1 and sends an email.
Is it confirmed she sent the email from the school though. Perhaps it was sent from her phone? That would change the timeline alot. I wonder what her plans were for the day?

Her Mother told Ben Fordham on 2GB that she had sent the email at 12.59 from the school.

I'm glad there is a thread here, it has been all over my facebook. I have family in Leeton and they've been posting lots of updates.

Her sister was speaking Chris Smith on 2GB just after 12pm today and was adamant that she is not a runaway bride. Stephanie was very excited and looking forward to the wedding and honeymoon.
She purchased a bikini and sunscreen for the honeymoon on the Saturday.

Robyn also said she was at the school Easter Sunday leaving some instructions for her relief teacher, she'd picked up the keys from a colleague.
Stephanie had NO enemies. She was loved by her students and their parents.

Hope she is found alive. I must say my hinky meter re fiance is not going off in this case. I saw him on the news and he came across as honestly distraught. Is it quite possible she was involved in a single car accident, as in, the conditions make it likely in that region?

thanks for this timeline - it always amazes me how the daily mail in the UK is so much more informative than our local media!

This has my hinky meter going!!!
12 Partner, AW calls and fails to reach her
12:59 pm SS sends an email to the bus company

I wonder what the colleague who is the last person to see her has to say? She was at the school for 2 hours min - I wonder if there are video cameras at the school? SS and her car are basically missing from 11am maybe even earlier depending on the distance from her home to the school.
Hmmm, you said it!!
Doesnt pick up phone when fiance calls but sends an email an hour later.......

... as family hires private helicopter to search for her ???

Yeah, saw a pic of that red chopper on channel 9 news tonight. Would there be some reason that police would not be searching with their helicopter? They don't think it's warranted or have some other theory??

Hope she is found alive. I must say my hinky meter re fiance is not going off in this case. I saw him on the news and he came across as honestly distraught. Is it quite possible she was involved in a single car accident, as in, the conditions make it likely in that region?
I actually felt he was less distraught than what I'd have expected. Just something a bit tempered in his demeanour to my mind.

For police to keep stating that she 'may be travelling around' in a red Mazda, sounds a bit like they don't think she's been abducted. Just saying.

It seems that Stephanie had no plans for that Sunday afternoon, but I wonder if she decided to drive to Eugowra, where the wedding was to be held the next weekend. She seemed to be fully engrossed in wedding preparations - buying bridal party gifts, honeymoon arrangements, arranging her school work. If she wasn't meeting her fiance till 8pm for dinner, she may have thought she had time to go there and back ... to check out the venue, or for some other unknown reason. Long round-trip drive though.

Eugowra is closer and on the way to Canowindra, where her fiance's parents live.

"Mrs Scott said her daughter had no plans after she visited the school on Sunday ....."
http://www.theguardian.com/australi...ephanie-scott-plan-air-search-of-nsw-riverina

"More than 100 friends and family are expected at the wedding to be held in the town of Eugowra .... "
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...r-and-bride-to-be-vanishes-from-riverina-town

91bc6h.png

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...0609b4904379a0!2m2!1d148.3728218!2d-33.427553

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288