Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the LCBO is on Front Street. Going from the condo, DM would have had to miss his corner to go past MM's on the way there. But, yes, it is pretty close to both. I'm sure thousands of people drive past both locations on any given day.

JMO

Which condo was that, was it the one that was still under construction?

And who travels via back alleys on the way to the store if travelling by vehicle?

<modsnip>if the ad was removed, how did they know it wasn't already sold? Was MM's address listed in the ad, and if not, how did they track it down? How did they know that the bike would be in the trailer, and how did they know that no one was home? The hanger is a long way from MM's home, and if he reported it immediately, why didn't LE spot it on the long drive back to Waterloo? And most telling to me, personally, why hasn't DM am been charged with the theft if that is what LE believe happened?

And who travels via back alleys on the way to the store if travelling by vehicle?

Personally, to me it still sounds like an inside job, because, as mentioned above, if the ad was removed, how did they know it wasn't already sold? Was MM's address listed in the ad, and if not, how did they track it down? How did they know that the bike would be in the trailer, and how did they know that no one was home? The hanger is a long way from MM's home, and if he reported it immediately, why didn't LE spot it on the long drive back to Waterloo? And most telling to me, personally, why hasn't DM am been charged with the theft if that is what LE believe happened?

The fully furnished condo party pad we are speaking of here...doubt they never held a party there. Locals use the back alleys to avoid traffic. It's called a short cut.

The ad is irrelevant, as locals would have seen the trailer first hand. You could test to see if something was in the trailer just by giving it a shove and seeing how heavy it was: if it moved in response to you or sat there like a stone. The hangar is a long drive from MM's home and the trailer looks like any other homemade trailer: it could hid in plain sight on the highway; hide perfectly in DM's remote hangar.

I am sure the theft is just small potatoes as compared to three murders.

The fully furnished condo party pad we are speaking of here...doubt they never held a party there. Locals use the back alleys to avoid traffic. It's called a short cut.

The ad is irrelevant, as locals would have seen the trailer first hand. You could test to see if something was in the trailer just by giving it a shove and seeing how heavy it was: if it moved in response to you or sat there like a stone. The hangar is a long drive from MM's home and the trailer looks like any other homemade trailer: it could hid in plain sight on the highway; hide perfectly in DM's remote hangar.

I am sure the theft is just small potatoes as compared to three murders.

I was talking about the Distillery Lane condo, the one that was just purchased the day after TB disappeared. I doubt he was having parties there or that it was fully furnished by him 6 months before the sale went through.

What "fully furnished party pad" are you talking about? Is there another condo that wasn't on the property lists previously posted? I know there was some speculation at one point long ago about whether he owned two condos in the Distillery district, but have seen not actual evidence of this. I thought the parties were supposedly held at the Maple Gate house.

If there is in fact another party pad, can you please provide a link for this information?

TIA

Personally, to me it still sounds like an inside job, because, as mentioned above, if the ad was removed, how did they know it wasn't already sold? Was MM's address listed in the ad, and if not, how did they track it down? How did they know that the bike would be in the trailer, and how did they know that no one was home? The hanger is a long way from MM's home, and if he reported it immediately, why didn't LE spot it on the long drive back to Waterloo? And most telling to me, personally, why hasn't DM am been charged with the theft if that is what LE believe happened?

An inside job? So you're suggesting he knew DM and/or MS and they planned the theft together? But then why not let DM know he hid the serial number under the seat, why turn over surveillance to police? You asked, how did they know it wasn't sold? The trailer was there so they figured the bike was inside. If it wasn't, well they figured they had a trailer at least. Nah I highly doubt the inside job idea but that's JMO. IMO it seems like MM may not have had insurance on the bike, otherwise why bother rebuilding it from the salvaged parts. IF it was an inside job, wouldn't you assume he would have had insurance on it? No charges yet that we've been privy to...TWT. MOO.

He had put the bike for sale on Kijiji "more to test the market." But when he started getting calls about it, he changed his mind.

What the thieves may not have known is Marty put an extra sticker on the bike's seat with the serial number.

"I don't know how it went but someone may have done a reverse look-up to get my address because soon after the bike and trailer were gone," he said.

He managed to secure some surveillance video which he turned over to Toronto Police.

"Perhaps that tape will have some good information on it for the current investigation," Marty said. "I don't know if it was ever looked at."

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

Anybody read/know where Millard Air says it acquired the trailer/cycle? Did they purchase them somewhere? Mary sez a black truck drove off with his stuff. Doesn't seem to be a black truck among the numerous Millard vehicles, so whose black truck was this? (The same shape shifting black truck that appeared, then disappeared as a following vehicle in the Bosma test drive, by any chance?) With any luck, that video shows a licence plate - well it will do if modern policing even marginally approaches the CSI TV series investigative capabilities. MOO. IMHO (je m' amuse)

Anybody read/know where Millard Air says it acquired the trailer/cycle? Did they purchase them somewhere? Mary sez a black truck drove off with his stuff. Doesn't seem to be a black truck among the numerous Millard vehicles, so whose black truck was this? (The same shape shifting black truck that appeared, then disappeared as a following vehicle in the Bosma test drive, by any chance?) With any luck, that video shows a licence plate - well it will do if modern policing even marginally approaches the CSI TV series investigative capabilities. MOO. IMHO (je m' amuse)

Maybe you can check with the MTO and find out who registered the trailer,within hours of it being stolen, as a homemade trailer and then stored it in the Millard hangar and get back to us with your findings? That'll answer the question of who took possession of the trailer at least. I bet the police already know. And it didn't take CSI skillz.

Do you have a link to show a black truck was involved in Tim's murder other than his own? We wouldn't want to spread misinformation around.

TIA

DM's Yukon is dark blue, so could have been mistaken for black (depending on what light it was seen in).

<modsnip>if the ad was removed, how did they know it wasn't already sold? Was MM's address listed in the ad, and if not, how did they track it down? How did they know that the bike would be in the trailer, and how did they know that no one was home? The hanger is a long way from MM's home, and if he reported it immediately, why didn't LE spot it on the long drive back to Waterloo? And most telling to me, personally, why hasn't DM am been charged with the theft if that is what LE believe happened?
<bbm>

If MM's phone # was shown in the ad, could be his address was found through online directories.

Maybe you can check with the MTO and find out who registered the trailer,within hours of it being stolen, as a homemade trailer and then stored it in the Millard hangar and get back to us with your findings? That'll answer the question of who took possession of the trailer at least. I bet the police already know. And it didn't take CSI skillz.

Do you have a link to show a black truck was involved in Tim's murder other than his own? We wouldn't want to spread misinformation around.

TIA

My mistake. Sorry. Of course it was reported that the following vehicle was the dark blue Yukon.

Maybe MM mistook the vehicle that stole his trailer as black and it was dark blue. Those surveillence cameras can be a little grainy.

I was talking about the Distillery Lane condo, the one that was just purchased the day after TB disappeared. I doubt he was having parties there or that it was fully furnished by him 6 months before the sale went through.

What "fully furnished party pad" are you talking about? Is there another condo that wasn't on the property lists previously posted? I know there was some speculation at one point long ago about whether he owned two condos in the Distillery district, but have seen not actual evidence of this. I thought the parties were supposedly held at the Maple Gate house.

If there is in fact another party pad, can you please provide a link for this information?

TIA

He owned another condo at 33 Mill St Apt 1907 from May 2009 - Nov 2011. This appears to be the "party pad" the pictures were from. He did not own it at the time of the motorcycle/trailer theft however he must have been familiar with the Distillery district and purchased another condo there in 2013. The first Distillery district condo was sold the same year he purchased the Woodbrige condo close to his mother and the Ayr farm where he was supposed to build his dream home. I believe he was also engaged at this point. Not sure who lived in the Woodbrige condo, him, his fiancé or both. It appears he was trying to get out of his partying ways or at least make it seem that way to his fiancé. Doesn't appear he was successful. :dunno:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...cations-and-Ownership&p=10496607#post10496607

Maybe MM mistook the vehicle that stole his trailer as black and it was dark blue. Those surveillence cameras can be a little grainy.

It was eyewitnesses that saw the black truck and the (perhaps) two men. There was surveillance footage as well.

The bike and trailer were taken from his back driveway in downtown Toronto in broad daylight last fall and witnesses reported seeing perhaps two men in a black truck back in and take it away.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

The Yukon is an SUV and looks like an SUV. A truck is a truck. JMO

The Yukon is an SUV and looks like an SUV. A truck is a truck. JMO

Exactly my point to the previous poster who called the Yukon a "shape shifting black truck". Thanks for the help with the clarification.

Exactly my point to the previous poster who called the Yukon a "shape shifting black truck". Thanks for the help with the clarification.

I think you will find that the previous poster was referring to the fact that the dark vehicle that was at first allegedly following the Bosma truck has been through various metamorphoses since the beginning. Sometimes a truck and sometimes the Yukon according to various postings. HTH

Truck:
http://johntrembley.com/wp-content/...rims-flat-black-decal---f150online-forums.jpg

Yukon:

http://imganuncios.mitula.net/2007_gmc_yukon_slt_suv_100305841124528778.jpg

A blue SUV

10p1pqx.png

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/5+...m2!3m1!1s0x882b386cca678bd7:0x13ad2047b2e8a31

A black truck

2wn730y.png

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/32...2!3m1!1s0x882b243fa1b3392b:0xb8d64831c796f4fb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member