Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just absolutely speechless at this news. How devastating for her fiance, family, friends and others.

This is ****ing awful. I suppose this Vincent person IS the work colleague.

I think he saw her car at the school and recognised it, then waited until he had his chance to pounce. He probably let himself in, stalked her in the school and then ambushed her MOO.
That makes sense and explains why it took so long to arrest him. If the work colleague had left knowing he was in the school, they would have been looking at him much earlier. Perhaps they were methodically looking at all people who had access to the school and checking them out. Then when they spoke to him, he gave them reason to search his car and look at his phone.

Re the car, I don't think her body will be near it. Blood is in his car so he used that to move her. She could have been in his car for a while. So his priority may have been to get rid of her car. I'd say he walked or hitched a ride back to town after he dumped her car. Or maybe he put a bike in it and rode it back to town.

Edit if it's 50 Kms away that's a long walk or ride to Leeton.

Channel 9 showing police press conference soon. Showed an image of steph's red Mazda parked by the side of the road. Wasn't in one of the channels

Just regarding any alleged criminal history overseas:

According to the Dept of immigration website, immigrants are required to pass a character test for entry into Australia.

...though it wouldn't surprise me if something was missed, as the current system doesn't appear to be foolproof

A FUGITIVE wanted for child rape in the US entered Australia legally after immigration officers considered him to be of “good character”.

The Bulletin can reveal Lucas Aguiar, 29, arrived lawfully in Australia in July, 2013, more than four years after allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl in Massachusetts.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/accused-child-rapist-detained-18-months-after-immigration-granted-him-entry-to-australia/story-fnj94idh-1227180144875

The Sunday Mail can today reveal that a conga line of Kiwi criminals convicted of manslaughter, rape, armed robbery, kidnapping and fraud has been waved into Australia.

Border checks are so loose that New Zealand offenders who served lengthy jail sentences are merely ticking a box claiming they have no criminal history.

A computer system at the border has failed to detect violent repeat offenders who went on to commit further serious crimes in Australia.

Jonathon Rountree admitted he simply lied on his passenger arrival card and went on to amass a lengthy Australian record for drug dealing, trafficking and assault.

Another Kiwi entered Australia despite being jailed for nine years in NZ for manslaughter and rape after a violent sexual assault that led to a woman's death and the injury of a child.

The offender, who cannot be named, lied about his criminal history on his arrival card
and was later the subject of five domestic violence orders in Queensland.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/kiwi-crims-run-amok/story-fn6ck45n-1226250262550

An American man received a temporary spousal visa to enter Australia, despite being convicted for child rape in Washington State.

The Herald Sun newspaper is reporting the man is a registered sex offender in the state of Washington because he raped a 14-year-old. The paper says that the man has since been charged with burglary in Melbourne.

Sandi Logan from the immigration department says that the man entered Australia on a tourist visa but has since been granted a temporary spousal visa.
http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2010/s2826098.htm

**Not suggesting in any way that this suspect has a previous history - I'm just thinking about how a previous overseas criminal history could be missed with the current Working With Children Check.

I'm still intrigued about the other car the police want to find. How did Stanford manage to drive all three cars? Or is there someone else involved in this horror?

I'm still intrigued about the other car the police want to find. How did Stanford manage to drive all three cars? Or is there someone else involved in this horror?

I'm curious to know if she willingly went with him from the school like I mentioned earlier. Maybe he asked her for a 'favour' like dropping his car somewhere and she would drive him back. That way the classroom/staffroom she was in would be locked up like normal with no sign of struggle and then he would have had to move her car from A to B.

Otherwise, if he forced her to go with him, would there be some kind of struggle? Perhaps the doors would be unlocked/open?
Maybe he went back after to tidy up and move her car? Maybe someone else was helping him?

So many questions :( Poor Stephanie

Ughhh, poor lady and her family/friends/colleagues.

3?? weren't they looking for the guy's ute with canopy? and now they have found it?

The perpetrator must have had help getting back from the place location (located 7km away in farmland from nearby Griffith) where the perpetrator dumped Ms Scott's car (Mazda 3 sedan)!
Or at least some type of transport method must have been waiting for the perpetrator to transfer him away from the Mazda location (pre-arranged
transport)?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-man-over-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227296382068

I think there are only two cars and they are both found.

Possibly.

Makara must have read it how I did though, three different cars. They were already at his house when they were asking for people to keep their eye out for the Hilux, if it was at his house, why would they ask people to look for it? Could have been confusing media wording.

Talking about Farmland location where they found Ms. Scott's Mazda, the same Dailytelegraph news article below also informs that the profession of her fiancé = abattoir worker...

"Mr Aaron Leeson-Woolley, a local abattoir worker, said he had been at a friend’s farewell party in their home town of Canowindra on
Sunday but, when he returned home that afternoon, Ms Scott was missing."
"He drove past The Village restaurant, where they had planned to have dinner, but could not see her car."
"It wasn’t until about 11am on Monday that he phoned Ms Scott’s parents to see if she had gone to visit them, before reporting her missing.".

It's just something fishy that the reports of her missing wasn't until Monday! IF a Dinner-date really was pre- agreed on a table booked and planned for Sunday at 7 PM at the Village Restaurant, why the heck would one not just call the parents of the bride to be and check around with her friends anyway during the timing if the person one had agreed with was not showing up nor answering their phone???!!!!???

MSM:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-man-over-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227296382068

Another good timeline article here from MSM:
http://www.news.com.au/national/bri...fore-her-wedding/story-fncynjr2-1227295461072

wow - two crime scenes - the residence and a property out of Leeton??? (from the officer in the live news conference)

wow - two crime scenes - the residence and a property out of Leeton??? (from the officer in the live news conference)
I assumed they were referring to the property where her car was found?

Talking about Farmland location where they found Ms. Scott's Mazda, the same Dailytelegraph news article below also informs that the profession of her fiancé = abattoir worker...

"Mr Aaron Leeson-Woolley, a local abattoir worker, said he had been at a friend’s farewell party in their home town of Canowindra on
Sunday but, when he returned home that afternoon, Ms Scott was missing.

According to Facebook she also attended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member