Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
This falls under one of those conjuring tricks that I find really mystifying ! Can I have a link for this or is it all still up in the air like a jugglers balls?

Nope. Just speculating as to what activity on the day before DM's arrest that she might be charged with. I personally do not adhere to the 3rd person possibility but for those who do think there had to have been one, just suggesting that CN could have been there with no knowledge of what was to take place since she is the only other person to be arrested. And perhaps it took so long for her arrest and charge because it took that long to get info out of MS? LE seem to be very vague when it comes to the question of whether she may have been the third person. Although they're quick to point out that she's not considered a suspect in TB's abduction and murder, she doesn't appear to be ruled out as the possible 3rd person driving the Yukon away from the TB residence but not in the Brantford area. Unless that has absolutely been established and I missed it?

Nope. Just speculating as to what activity on the day before DM's arrest that she might be charged with. I personally do not adhere to the 3rd person possibility but for those who do think there had to have been one, just suggesting that CN could have been there with no knowledge of what was to take place since she is the only other person to be arrested. And perhaps it took so long for her arrest and charge because it took that long to get info out of MS? LE seem to be very vague when it comes to the question of whether she may have been the third person. Although they're quick to point out that she's not considered a suspect in TB's abduction and murder, she doesn't appear to be ruled out as the possible 3rd person driving the Yukon away from the TB residence but not in the Brantford area. Unless that has absolutely been established and I missed it?
She is accused of helping him on the 9th of May - 3 days after test drive. Had she been the third person I think we would have seen additional charges. JMO

Can anyone tell what the make and model of the black truck is from Kamille's link of the Tinsmith address?

Can anyone tell what the make and model of the black truck is from Kamille's link of the Tinsmith address?

I was thinking it looks like a 2005 GMC Sierra pickup.

vmt9w0.jpg

2lnwz0i.png

Thanks Kamille! I agree. I see that the one in the driveway has a sunroof and side steps.

ETA: maybe no sunroof now that I see the image enlarged.

Thanks Kamille! I agree. I see that the one in the driveway has a sunroof and side steps.

ETA: maybe no sunroof now that I see the image enlarged.

Yes I thought that too at a distance but I think it's just a shadow. The truck could actually be anywhere from 2003 - 2006 or a 2007 Classic edition. It does have the side pipe/step and also appears to be a quad cab which is not in the picture I posted.

I'm gonna guess this truck belongs to Dellen. JMO

DM Yukon at the Old hangar.

It shows up black in one of my pictures so I included a second one that shows the blue better.

Attachments

• MILLARDAIR old hangar Pearson intnl.jpg
    MILLARDAIR old hangar Pearson intnl.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 26
  • blue Yukon MILLARDAIR old hangar Pearson intnl.JPG
    blue Yukon MILLARDAIR old hangar Pearson intnl.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 27

DM Yukon at the Old hangar.

It shows up black in one of my pictures so I included a second one that shows the blue better.

Do you have proof that this is DM's blue Yukon and not just some random black SUV parked there? Are all those vehicles DM's? Is that how we know it is his, or do we have lists of all the vehicles owned by all the employees and contractors who ever worked there? That looks to me like a typical parking lot, and in both pictures, I am personally positive that it is a black SUV, not blue. And is there some sort of a dispute to the fact that DM owns a blue Yukon, or am I just confused as to why this is even a discussion?

Do you have proof that this is DM's blue Yukon and not just some random black SUV parked there? Are all those vehicles DM's? Is that how we know it is his, or do we have lists of all the vehicles owned by all the employees and contractors who ever worked there? That looks to me like a typical parking lot, and in both pictures, I am personally positive that it is a black SUV, not blue. And is there some sort of a dispute to the fact that DM owns a blue Yukon, or am I just confused as to why this is even a discussion?

Do you think I just make this stuff up ?

What are your qualifications to critique me ?

You object to 99% of the Bosma-murder Posts and it becomes tiring

I am a journeyman automotive refinisher , I have color matched & painted thousands of cars ,

I am also a pilot who once admired DM when he flew both fixed wing & rotary wing at age 14 , thus my interest in this topic

If it turned out he was innocent and drove a Pink Prius would be just fine with me , however He drives a Blue Yukon and is in custody for 3 murders

And for what it's worth , For many years I also drove a Blue GMC Suburban , which is the larger Yukon platform.

best wishes.

I am a journeyman automotive refinisher , I have color matched & painted thousands of cars ,

I am also a pilot who once admired DM when he flew both fixed wing & rotary wing at age 14 , thus my interest in this topic

If it turned out he was innocent and drove a Pink Prius would be just fine with me , however He drives a Blue Yukon and is in custody for 3 murders

And for what it's worth , For many years I also drove a Blue GMC Suburban , which is the larger Yukon platform.

best wishes.

This is a forum, I believe we all have the right to critique posts, especially posts that are not backed up. Do you know the license plates of all the cars in that parking lot? If so, how so? How can we accept what you say as fact when you do not provide any?

You may be a paint finisher and a pilot but are you an expert on internet pics and such and also are you a renowned psychic? Because I cannot see how you can see that SUV is definitely blue or that it was definitely DM's, from that pic.

Complaining that someone is objecting to posts when you are doing the same thing is odd don't you think?

A blue GMC suburban? hmm are you sure it wasn't black :innocent:

best wishes.

Definitely black. :truce:

What's the problem? If DM owned a black truck/SUV then we may all happily and confidently link him, and some other person, to the alleged theft of Marty's bike. If DM owner a dark blue truck/SUV then we may all happily and confidently link him, and some other person or persons to the death of TB. Seems to me that, in the absence of shape shifting, we can only pin one crime on the guy. Take your pick, keeping in mind that actual facts might eliminate either or both of the possibilities. IMO. IMHO.

Lots of interesting opinions here. Lots of projections, too. It's all good. IMO. IMHO.

<modsnip>

At the following link we learn that, in Canada, GMC/CHEV has been selling these models at the rate of at least 40,000 per year for the better part of the past decade. Five will get you ten that they sold more than one dark blue and one black in Southern Ontario at some time between 2003 and 2007, even leaving out the used vehicle after market. I could be wrong. Maybe, Prince Edward Islanders account for a few hundred thousand of them, discounting the two Ontario reserved? Tuktoyaktuckians?

(I'm becoming increasingly proud of my reductio ad absurdum skills. IMO. MOO. Probably because it's becoming easier and easier to find someplace to hone them. IMO.)

http://driving.ca/ford/f-150/auto-news/news/is-the-ford-f-150-really-canadas-best-selling-truck

Sometimes its hard to figure out how the minds of anyone works IMO. Its a bit of a stretch to suggest that the little black truck was being primed for the Olympics from 2009 till 2013 IMO.

Oh so he arrived incognito before the crack of dawn you mean? Pulled on his balaclava and snuck into the smallish truck and let it roll down the driveway onto the road before starting it to make sure he could make a quick getaway? I doubt it though because those neighbours don't miss much.

I don't believe the neighbours saw him on the stoop or they would have called the police. Smoking a J? hmm no I don't think he would have been smoking anything as the neighbours would know.

Yes I think you have repeatedly repeated such things, but I could be wrong, not likely but always a possibility :blushing:

BBM - You got that right.

UBM - Great imagination T :winner: How long would you suggest it would take for someone to pull up in front of MB's house with DM in the passenger side, for DM to get out of the vehicle, walk up the drive, unlock the house door, go in, get truck keys, walk out of the house and get into the truck parked in MB's drive? How long would he be visible to the neighbours? Care to guess? Also take into account that many of the neighbours likely work and wouldn't have been home, or they may not have been sitting in front of their windows watching, nor outside, or if he arrived after dark, it may not have been easy to identified him, people might have been in bed etc...

Why would the neighbours call the police because the son of the house owner is sitting on the front stoop? Do you really believe DM cared about what the neighbours knew? Afterall, he is accused of parking his trailer with a murdered man's stolen truck inside, in his mother's drive. He's been charged with that murder along with two others. His mother sold her house and left the neighbourhood, why? Maybe because she cannot face the neighbours after what her son has done. The poor woman, how devastating. If he's guilty of murdering his father, I'm not shocked he would use his mother this way.

I may repeat many things, likely because some folks forget what's been discussed and ask or want to rehash things multiple times. Yep we've been going in circles for almost two years now. ;) HTH and all MOO.

Reporters were able to determine DM's red Ram was registered to the family business, so there must be a way to search for other vehicles registered to the company as well. If someone knows how/where this information can be accessed, it would certainly clear up a lot of speculation.

A cherry red 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 was registered to Millard Holdings Ltd., an amalgamated company formerly helmed by his late grandfather, Carl Millard, and father Wayne Millard.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875113-millard-already-owned-truck-and-several-properties/

JMO

BBM - You got that right.

UBM - Great imagination T :winner: How long would you suggest it would take for someone to pull up in front of MB's house with DM in the passenger side, for DM to get out of the vehicle, walk up the drive, unlock the house door, go in, get truck keys, walk out of the house and get into the truck parked in MB's drive? How long would he be visible to the neighbours? Care to guess? Also take into account that many of the neighbours likely work and wouldn't have been home, or they may not have been sitting in front of their windows watching, nor outside, or if he arrived after dark, it may not have been easy to identified him, people might have been in bed etc...

Why would the neighbours call the police because the son of the house owner is sitting on the front stoop? Do you really believe DM cared about what the neighbours knew? Afterall, he is accused of parking his trailer with a murdered man's stolen truck inside, in his mother's drive. He's been charged with that murder along with two others. His mother sold her house and left the neighbourhood, why? Maybe because she cannot face the neighbours after what her son has done. The poor woman, how devastating. If he's guilty of murdering his father, I'm not shocked he would use his mother this way.

I may repeat many things, likely because some folks forget what's been discussed and ask or want to rehash things multiple times. Yep we've been going in circles for almost two years now. ;) HTH and all MOO.

Another one of those mysterious, jugglers balls in the air type of moments for me

:hills:
Wouldn't it have been easier to just park at a different Tim Hortons or 24 hr Metro rather than go though what you suggest on a regular basis? I appreciate your opinion and storylines as I do JK Rowlings, just that sometimes they take some extraordinary effort to actually envision in the real scheme of things. JMO especially when those neighbours never saw him there. They may work or whatever, but there have to be at least 40 homes in that court and we do know that at least two claim to have seen the trailer arriving during a leafs game...even a leafs game didn't stop them noticing and thats odd as one of the neighbours appears to be really strong hockey fan.

Just digging around looking for MillardAir vehicles and happened upon this old Star page pic. Nothing we haven't seen before but the story notes a fact, about which I was previously unaware. Guess I'd previously been presuming that these items were being sold at DM's request, but apparently not. IMO.

"The listed contact for the online advertisements is &#8220;Shane.&#8221; A Shane Schlatman &#8212; who is pictured in several Facebook photos with Millard, including one taken on a trip south for a racing competition &#8212; is one of several people Millard was ordered by a court on April 10 not to contact."

http://fillebeg4.rssing.com/chan-3642495/all_p142.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member