VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME's exam is done. Waiting on word from NPD at this point.

He stated/claimed both (but separately) in the podcast interview-

7-11: He claimed police had a 7-11 surveillance video on a phone.

Gas station: He claimed that AJ met him at a gas station in order for him to give her money.

I know he said police have video of AJ at a 7 11
I never heard him say he met AJ at a 7 11 just that they met at a gas station.
I don't think LE has video of him at all.

New information about the house to be reported by WAVY at five.

Anyone able to update the thread with what WAVY report? I'm wondering if we've already missed it. If not, do they have a live link?
I'm out on the a West Coast, and am kicking myself for not asking sooner.
On pins and needles over here....
:gthanks: in advance....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a link to wavy livestream? I cant seem to find it on their site

The news bit at 5pm just ended. JF says tune in for more at 6pm.

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 4.07.38 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 4.08.10 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 4.09.09 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 4.09.22 PM.jpg

Well, the husband just called and said "What was that?" I'm afraid SWAT is next... (nooooooo)

I do have ICE (in case of emergency) people in my contacts, but I never heard of this on my Note4, nor have found the setting you mentioned. Hmmm...

It might be different depending on the carrier? Mine is through t-mobile. Although I did just purchase my note last week so you may just need a system update for it to show up in the same place mine is. I'd google a tutorial on where to find it for which carrier you are on and how to set it up, although it appears it's already working! I do know in the agreement it says it does NOT alert authorities so you don't have to worry about swat. lol.

:tyou: luckyseven!
Wondering if anyone else is encountering this when clicking the link:
cfa67b0c4ed30a29bf2322b743df689e.jpg

:blushing:
ETA: guess I was too late. I will try again for the 6pm (local time) broadcast. :crossfingers:

Quick summary of the news bit:

JF says that they have called the ME office all day and have been told there is no update. However, just moments ago he called the ME and was told to direct all further questions to the NPD.

They spoke to the homeowners' family, the owners live in NY. Apparently no relation to WH in terms of ownership.

Quick summary of the news bit:

JF says that they have called the ME office all day and have been told there is no update. However, just moments ago he called the ME and was told to direct all further questions to the NPD.

They spoke to the homeowners' family, the owners live in NY. Apparently no relation to WH in terms of ownership.

You are AMAZING!
:sleuth: on :websleuther:

:tyou: luckyseven!
Wondering if anyone else is encountering this when clicking the link:
cfa67b0c4ed30a29bf2322b743df689e.jpg

:blushing:
ETA: guess I was too late. I will try again for the 6pm (local time) broadcast. :crossfingers:

Kimi, that means a commercial's running. It'll come back on when the commercial's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member