SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you kids tomorrow, hope you all sleep well and peaceful. Wish my hammock was inside, gonna be a rough night........:seeya:

So sorry gramma Nore :therethere:

:blowkiss:

My heart is aching for you Nore and for everyone else who has had a recent loss or health issues. I don't understand what the heck is going on. But, our Sidebar recently has had more than its share of heartbreak and pain. I am just overwhelmed with sadness for those of us experiencing difficult times. My thoughts are with you all. Tomorrow is another day.

Love,
Chelly

They can wheel her into court in a wheelchair, chains, and a spit mask if they have to, like Elizabeth Smart's crazy kidnapper.

That's right, LinasK. I think it would be completely acceptable to just cart her in like they did ole Hannibal Lector, mask and all. Considering the horrific, heinous atrocities that Dr. Lector suffered and witnessed as a small child, (if he were real) I have no problem saying that he deserved much better than the killer, CMJA. Who by comparison, had a much easier life. So whatever CMJA ends up with, she should be counting her blessings, not that she will.

[video=youtube;G1IayQ9MAl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1IayQ9MAl4[/video]
They can wheel her into court in a wheelchair, chains, and a spit mask if they have to, like Elizabeth Smart's crazy kidnapper.

---------------

Hi, add me too. We had to put my "puppy" to sleep yesterday. He was getting worse as day went on .Try to get a Vet
on a Saturday afternoon. We decided we would not let my Baby lay all weekend.No food since Thursday and cutting back on water.
Finally Amy called her boss. she intended to ask how many Valium we'd have to give him, make sure he wouldn' t seize on us, more suffering.
well she said "come to the hospital in 40 min.. she would do it so he wouldn't have to suffer". We went early and Amy set everything up for her
She assisted the Dr.. I don't have a bill but they charge 40.00 for this. it is a simple shot. One other Vet would do it, for 280.00.. I don't have that.
one more for over 100.00.. They don't care about animals , Amys boss live 40 minutes away. My poor baby was filling with fluid no pills helped. I
cried when I thanked her, and after.I held Buffys little face and had my arm around him, Amy held too so he wouldn't move. He never did, too weak
The heaving breath ended in an instant. He closed his precious eyes..I slept last night with his collar in my hand. God has his little Blessed soul. xox

I did not want to read this and now I am seriously crying. I have been holding my emotions in for so very long (months and more). Crying is suppose to be good but it hurts to cry and feel this pain about your Buffy. I am so very sorry. I so wanted a happy ending to your story. You take lots of care. It will take a long while..... I know that we all know as we all have been there so many times. To all of you who have shared your pain recently, take care. Many hugs to you Noreen and Everyone.

---------------

Hi, add me too. We had to put my "puppy" to sleep yesterday. He was getting worse as day went on .Try to get a Vet
on a Saturday afternoon. We decided we would not let my Baby lay all weekend.No food since Thursday and cutting back on water.
Finally Amy called her boss. she intended to ask how many Valium we'd have to give him, make sure he wouldn' t seize on us, more suffering.
well she said "come to the hospital in 40 min.. she would do it so he wouldn't have to suffer". We went early and Amy set everything up for her
She assisted the Dr.. I don't have a bill but they charge 40.00 for this. it is a simple shot. One other Vet would do it, for 280.00.. I don't have that.
one more for over 100.00.. They don't care about animals , Amys boss live 40 minutes away. My poor baby was filling with fluid no pills helped. I
cried when I thanked her, and after.I held Buffys little face and had my arm around him, Amy held too so he wouldn't move. He never did, too weak
The heaving breath ended in an instant. He closed his precious eyes..I slept last night with his collar in my hand. God has his little Blessed soul. xox

Oh no, nore, I'm so, so sorry. This is so heartbreaking and am sitting here crying for your baby and for you. :cry: You are so good, you gave that sweet baby a good and loving home, something he would never have had if not for you. Just remember that.

Bless you dear heart, bless you. You're baby Buffy is with God now, I know it with all my heart. I just know it. (((hug)))

[video=youtube;5GurFKhK34U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GurFKhK34U&list=RD2MxsN0-FDIA&index=26[/video]

I have a on going prescription at my pharmacy. Since they were closed last night, Hubby went this am pick it up. Yes, ran the air and I sleep with a filtered air room humidifier on at all times. Yes, use the meds as you stated. Heart, not so okay. When I had my Anaphylactic Shock I coded twice and it did damage to the back of my heart. I am on meds for this.

Thanks for your concern, I so appreciate it :) If I'm having issues tomorrow, will call my doctor, or of gets worse today will go ER. :blowkiss:

My prayers to you coffeejunkie, dealing with same issues.
I know those symptoms all too well, though I never coded. So sorry to hear you did, not only once but twice.
I've been wearing a mask for several years - probably about 10. It's a 3M respirator osha approved painters mask for fine particles.
It's big and ugly and no way to wear it fashionably - but it does make it possible to be outside at times.
Past couple of years I've been kind of home bound - but at least I'm not in the hospital as much :blushing:

:jail: not much longer and the case will come to a close - Travis, may he rest in peace knowing he brought so many people together.

Have a question, but didn't want to put it on the brand spanking new thread for the sentencing. Just got done tonight watching the Snapped episode on Marissa DeVault, who was in jail with Jodi at the same time and gave her the ideas for self-defense. Marissa already got sentenced to LWOP. Anyone know if she is housed at Perryville??? Will they see each other again? Self-defense didn't work for either of their convictions, but they did both manage to get spared from the Death Penalty. Marissa adopted glasses too. Ironic, two peas in a pod, a dangerous combination. They'd do well to keep them apart.

Have a question, but didn't want to put it on the brand spanking new thread for the sentencing. Just got done tonight watching the Snapped episode on Marissa DeVault, who was in jail with Jodi at the same time and gave her the ideas for self-defense. Marissa already got sentenced to LWOP. Anyone know if she is housed at Perryville??? Will they see each other again? Self-defense didn't work for either of their convictions, but they did both manage to get spared from the Death Penalty. Marissa adopted glasses too. Ironic, two peas in a pod, a dangerous combination. They'd do well to keep them apart.

This link shows her in Perryville, last movement 4/01/15 https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

ETA have to search for her from link

I'm feeling better :) Thank you for caring.

For the people who suffer with respiratory problems, prayers for each and everyone of you. It's a rough road we walk...

Nore, God Bless you, sweetie, I'm so sorry ((((((BIG HUG))))))

If anyone else is having heartaches, illness, loved ones passing on, or if your animals are not doing well...my heart aches for you and I am with you in spirit.
Will always be in my prayers.

You are all such wonderful, caring people and the world is much brighter with you around :takeabow:

Good morning all. I will be here with you all today. Hoping for no more hiccups in this trial. Lets get it over with already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong