Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Juan Martinez and Det. Flores have arrived #jodiarias

:loveyou::loveyou:Juan Martinez, the ultimate Warrior for Justice. This country is a much better place for having you in it.

I stand in awe of what you and your team accomplished against all odds, and I humbly and gratefully salute you, Sir. :takeabow::tyou:

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago

Chris and Sky Hughes are here along with Deanna Reid #jodiarias

Here in Portugal it is now 4.16 pm. I am sat here like many of you waiting. I never heard about Travis Alexander - I wish I never did - before I saw a reference to his name in another thread of another case. I googled his name and in Google images I saw what I think I wasn't prepared for. I was unaware and this boy is the first person I saw violently dead. Can't forget those images. I decided then to look for this case here in WS and was reading what I could, as there are so many threads about this horrible crime.
Please, if you can, briefly because you all have to see the sentencing too, explain me as I didn't have the time to inform myself about -

1 - why it took all these years to convict this beast

2 - why didn't she have the DP as it is in use in Arizona

3 - why has this beast been allowed so much show off

Thank you

It's a pity she will not be dead by sentence. I think that life without parole is more than sure she will have and I hope she gets an awful life until the day she dies for the rotten thing she is.

Hopefully today will be the end of a long journey, and the butchering murderess CMJA will be off on her final "live" road trip to a life she alone chose. I guess she could call it one of the "Thousand Places I Didn't Want To See Before I Die" In life we all have choices and she made this one. I hope that each and every day she in some way relives a portion of her choice. Yes, we should be thankful that a jury even convicted her. My thoughts are not going to be of her today... they will be of Travis, and his family and friends.

woohooo live on you tube!

Dang here we go y'all, reaching for your hand and your hand, and you reach for someone else's hand, a huge chain of love!!! For Travis and the Alexanders!

Ta family going to speak today at sentencing....oh i hope they give jodi what for.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 4 seconds ago
#jodiarias mom Sandy is here

Travis. It took almost 7 years,but finally you'll receive justice.

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 41s41 seconds ago

#jodiarias mom Sandy is here

:thinking: Do we know IF any other JA supporters are there ?

Guys! I can't hear ANYTHING Troy is saying. Kidding. Man he is loud :)

Jurors from last jury will sit in juror box to watch sentencing today. Just saw one juror walk in wearing blue for #TravisAlexander #abc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77