Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but just so you know...

I shot him first. So there.
He was still alive when I slit his throat. So there.

Let Wimott take Saint Arias home and live with her everyday for the rest of her life.

Wow...no one is EVER going to accuse Wilmott of being an articulate person.

She is stuttering and stammering over her own tongue. That's her body's way of saying STFU but her brain doesn't know any better.

LOL! Good post !

From Jeff Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 24s24 seconds ago

#JodiArias lived a remarkable life up to murder??

Wha?? Stealing guns, slashing tires, breaking in, hacking email, planning the murder?

-----Exactly !

OMG, Willmott is repeating the same thing she said 10 minutes ago, just rewording it.

So is JW saying if JSS gives JA LWOP she is caving to a lynch mob on social media? Give me a break!!

Seriously... anyone have Angela Simpsons address.... i'd like to send her some commissary funds, with a small request attached.

Riiighhht.... if she gets LWOP, it's because JSS listened to us, the internet lynch mob.

Good show, Jen.

After all, it was only like, 2 minutes. She was extra awesome the rest of the time. Give a girl a break.

Willmott does seem to legitimately want Jodi to be free. I nominate Jodi to live with her if she does.

State didn't say the fabricated evidence she tried to get in was letters, she tried many things including sending messages to witnesses regarding what they should say, and who knows what else.
CMJA is criticized wheter she says she's sorry, or not? We'll never know until she expresses that she is sorry for killing a man who was nothing but kind to her.
She remembers when the knife went into his throat now? He was attacking at the time?

Sit down, Willmott.

I don't like how the Judge is leaning forward while listening to Willmott.

Does Jenny not realize Judge Sherry has been presiding over this trial, seeing all the evidence, hearing all the witnesses? Seriously?? I'll bet the Judge would like to smack that gavel right over the defense team's heads right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member