Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 41s42 seconds ago

Sentencing in State v #JodiArias has begun. The attorneys are talking with Judge Stephens at the bench.

:drumroll: Surprise Surprise ! A "Sizzle" !

:judge::judge::judge:

:judge::judge::judge::judge:

:judge::judge::judge::judge::judge:

:gaah:

NG putting a damper on it saying appeals court could change it to LWP:gaah:

But could they also change it to death?

Does this mean no more paintings for sale? Aww....

Anyone notice that sweet wrist bandage?

Bye Bye Jodi Arias! Good luck with an appeal now that she just admitted slitting Travis' throat when he was still alive. The fog has cleared and Jodi just screwed herself.

She just couldn't help herself.

Bwaaaaahhhahahahha

I'm so glad that is the case with her. She's no Einstein- she's an out of control idiot. Thank God.

I'm actually glad JSS didn't spend any time lecturing JA. She treated this in a clinical, professional way, separating herself from the hysteria and ranting that has gone on around her with the circus. Good for the judge. No one can point to her and say she was biased, she did her job based on the aggravating vs mitigating factors. She weighed the evidence and was able to clearly articulate her reasoning for the sentence.

That's exactly what JSS needed to do.

Any appeals JA tries will fail. JSS made sure of that by allowing the murderess every opportunity to present her evidence.

I'm so glad we can watch JSS pronounce LWOP to her face. and Wilmont to compare Travis murder to others and Jodi should get off? Thank you YouTube

I for one hope whoever was holding that baby encouraged the crying to interrupt JA, she didn't deserve to talk anyways, and I'm glad an infant interrupted her performance.
That look in Jodi's eyes. Whoa! Kinda like the diaper/dog incident where the dog was never seen again. I think if that baby had been in striking distance for Jodi, it would have been 'disappeared' as well.

I don't think I will EVER EVER forget..."I remember the knife going into his throat and he was still alive...."
I was gob smacked. She wanted to hurt the family further and I feel she did just that. It was chilling to say the least ....

Well today the fog was lifted. In more ways than one.

Yes I thought about that. Too....facebook for me has become such a bore.

No more likely twitter and Facebook.

I'm going to watch it again when it's out. The killer looked so pissed when it happened. Evil.

ETA: oops, wrong quote..weird. This was about the killer turning around when the baby cried. WS is busy right now.

What we learned from the killer herself:

- TA was NOT shot first
- TA was alive when she cut his throat
- JA remembers every bit of the murder, including slicing TA's throat

JSS is not into ruling based on emotions and hysteria. She's not into sharing her own feelings and making speeches. She gave a very clear and concise rendition of how she made her decision. Aggravating vs Mitigating. Professionally done.

I do not believe he was shot first- I don't believe one thing she says.

Catching up here dudes, the real jodi finally leaped forward! bye jodi don't let that cage door hit you on your ever fatter ever older. booty!

Oh guys, it was just TWO MINUTES of her life that she was a bad person. So those two minutes shouldn't define her, right? RIGHT?!?!?! What garbage.

It only took 2 minutes for that German copilot to lock the pilot out of the cabin and set the plane on CRASH....should those 2 minutes 'define him? ' I'd say YES.

After JAA confession about Travis being conscious....I wonder how that stealth juror is feeling about right now. If I were her I wouldn't want to be seen in AZ. I'm sure we will hear from her that 'if I had known I would have voted differently'.

BBM: And adding not only Juror #17, but Zervakos [jury foreman] and the other 3 jurors that did NOT vote for DP in the original sentencing phase !

:gaah:

This was a very stressful day for Travis's family. One thing for sure, there is no question about exactly what kind of truly evil person ja is. ja was happy to stand right in front of the judge and blame away, including details of how she did it. Gosh, what was that about fog?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88