Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF, who stopped sandy for testifying???????!!

I think she was saying that the defense team didn't think it was a good idea for her to testify. Probably because they saw shades of Jodi in her. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, that is clear in this situation from what I've seen today.

Board is flying . . . no MDLR today?

(sorry if this has been discussed)

:seeya: Ah, good catch, wenwe ! I don't recall seeing or hearing a Tweet about her !

:thinking: Hmmm ...

She was very matter of fact JSS....no bullying nothing personal said, mitigating factors didn't cut it for her, life without parole. She said that she reviewed the aggravating factors, listed a few... Two,weapons used, she covered up her crime at great lengths, premeditated w great planning she also factored in pain to family that JA has caused, then mitigating, her mental health, her family friends circle of support....thn gv her life, just like that. For the rest of her natural life. Very matter of fact.

I believe that from the day of the last hung jury the judge knew what she had to do. and she did it. Her mind was made up then. jmo

I do not believe he was shot first- I don't believe one thing she says.

She came out of the fog just to obfuscate some more. She's a pathological liar. I don't believe a word coming out of her mouth. She did it to twist the knife one more time into the family.

The fog has lifted Jodi remembers. Does she also remember all her planning? What an absolutely awful oxygen thief.
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen,
adieu. Hope Perryville is hell for you.
After watching Jodi and her mother speak I am off to scrub myself with a wire brush. Ugh.

she may have said that to just bother them too. Can't count on her to tell the truth...she made up pedophile stuff just to torture everyone and him. maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.

As I said earlier today, I think her hate for Travis is all consuming and in her mind his siblings are nothing more than an extension of him. I absolutely think she said that simply to hurt the family. We will never know if it is true, but the reason she said those words today was to take one finale swipe at them, thus one final swipe at Travis. Evil to her core!

The biggest lie I heard today was Jodi has a beautiful soul.

Yeah, she had a chance to show any redeeming qualities in her statement today, instead she chose to inflict more pain on the victims family. The glare at the crying baby was downright scary!

She has an evil soul, if she indeed has one, she proved it once again today.

She is going away as she should be...anyone who doubted JSS would give her natural life worried for nothing.

CMJA Mom giving interview saying she saw bruises on neck and arms, but wasn't allowed to say so. At the time CMJA said that happened, her mother was at least 1,000 miles away, and could not have seen any such thing.
If by some chance, she just surprised her daughter and showed up from 1,000 miles away - would a mother see bruises on her daughter's throat and body, but not address it? My mother is mellow, and usually unobservant - but if she saw that on me, she would absolutely do something, whether or not I agreed - I think most mom's would address it - not Sandy?
I understand supporting your daughter, and how difficult that must be, but enough.

Mom just said, "they wouldn't let me testify" What??!! When she and her step daughter both saw, "the bruises" . the lying apple doesn't fall far from the tree. shades of Cindy anthony

Mom also said she saw bruises. Yet dad said in interrogation that they didn't see Jodi while she was with Travis. And that Jodi called her mom often screaming at her. Yet her mom said she was always sweet. Oh sure.

This was a very stressful day for Travis's family. One thing for sure, there is no question about exactly what kind of truly evil person ja is. ja was happy to stand right in front of the judge and blame away, including details of how she did it. Gosh, what was that about fog?????

I'm soooo glad she did that. It sealed her fate!

This is why the mute button is my friend. No interest at all in listening to her.

I'm just grateful I had to go and pick my daughter up and missed the spawn of the devil and her mother.

Love reading all your comments though ...

JW live on Fox 10. Haha...saying it's unfortunate they didn't have this outcome 6 years ago, should have been a 2nd degree case. What has she been drinking?

willmott thinks thinks this is SECOND DEGREE case? you what

BBM: And adding not only Juror #17, but Zervakos [jury foreman] and the other 3 jurors that did NOT vote for DP in the original sentencing phase !

:gaah:

The irony! If they believe her and this latest invention, she has ended up screwing with their heads as well!

Willmott has been drinking the JA kool-aid.

JA Mom is giving an interview. She does not seem like she is upset at all. She is still lying about her daughter saying she helps people less fortunate and will keep doing. She said she would not let her testify about the bruises she saw on her. She believes JA showed remorse in her own way and you can tell by that today but what she said. WTF

That's the new tactic. Just like in this phase, say we had witnesses that saw bruises but we couldn't call them because of the threats an' all. If nothing else, they think it'll be ineffective assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304