Not open for further replies.
From my twitter

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 25s26 seconds ago
NEW MUG SHOT

#JodiArias is now inmate 281129 http://fb.me/7xvLEx6sJ
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I hope one of you can answer my question easily. It's a quick question for anyone who is familiar. I've seen various nicknames and acronyms for JA, like "hodi" "CMJA" and so on. Most of them are easy to figure out, or obvious on their face. But I just saw one that I cannot figure out. Does anyone know for sure what WOBO means?

Why can't he now that he's no longer her attorney? Isn't he free to comment, lecture, write books on her case??? I'll bet he hates her 10/10 days now.

I vote that's the title of his book! "10/10 Days" by Nurms.

new mugshot is out. No smile. Just a pissed, demon-eyed prisoner in orange.

We heard much about how JA led this stellar hard working life except for the two minutes. The defense wanted to burn this into the minds of anyone listening, especially the jury.

They tried to prove that it was not premeditated but Juan took her story apart piece by piece and proved that she did plan the whole thing. I personally believe that she started soon after he broke it off with her.. That means she had almost a year to plan, scheme and dream about the day she was going to silence him once and for all.

Yes, it only took two minutes to kill him three times over but then she went on for almost seven years trying to kill him again by killing everything he was.

She will not stop.

Ummm, two minutes? What about all of the pre- planning, and the after the murder cover-up? Like attending the memorial service as a killer in disguise and sending the Alexander Grandmother flowers. Oh and writing a sympathy letter to the family. Not to mention the come out of the fog in the dessert and on to Ryan Burns romance. Two minutes? Ha.

Perryville is not going to be a slumber party for JA, even if she does get privileges after 30 days (I don't believe she will). We know her true colors. She will never tow the line. She hates authority. She thinks no one can tell her what to do. She will constantly mouth off or act superior to the guards and the other inmates. She won't be able to help herself. We saw how she acted yesterday. She had to have the last word and God forbid she feel slighted in any way even though she's a lying liar who lies murderer. She may pick up a few friends in the coming years but I don't believe for one minute she will be the Belle of the Ball. She loves to put on the act that she's so happy and fine with everything. She is terrified. She doesn't fool me. People say jail is worse than prison but in her case she's had a lot of freedom in jail that she won't have in prison. It's going to hit her hard. She will try all of her Estella tricks and they won't fly at Perryville and that's going to make things even worse for her. Good! I did want her to get the DP because I truly felt in my heart and soul she deserved it, not to mention the law called for it, but I'm not one bit worried about her whooping it up in prison. Think about the life we all have. Even life's simple pleasures. She will NEVER have that. She's going to die there. The only question is when. It could actually be very soon, or she could live to a ripe old age behind bars and basically die alone. JA always acted like she was too good for her family and wanted to be something she wasn't and wanted more out of life. That is a part of her core being. Living behind bars is the exact opposite of that so take comfort in the fact that she's not ok with this. It's killing her! She is miserable and always will be. Good!

I have a feeling Jodi won't be making friends at Perryville, and not just because she has a history of not making friends. Even if she pals up with someone, I believe authorities will likely re-residence her (or whatever the complicated term they use) away from anyone she chums up with. This, for instance, was what happened at Estrella when she and Devault pal-ed up.

JA likely stole from TA's bank accounts as well. Maybe she was still spending his money at Estrella's commissary until Sunday night (or whenever her privileges were removed by Sheriff Joe)?

She stole the Ninja story from something that happened to Travis.

She stole the gun and the knife.

I wonder if she stole her clothes, since she seemed to have plenty?

Jodi stole words and phrases and tried to make them look like hers, even though they never "fit" right.

Jodi's plagiarism wasn't just whole-scale theft of Marston's blog: Jodi's entire blog looked as though it was cut-and-pasted phrases from other people.

I'm not familiar with the Google episode. Is that a new event? How about the eBay thing?

Incidentally, my favorite photo in your photo collage is the one in the lower right corner of Flores and Martinez using the same gesture. I always feel so safe when I see that photo, like there are people in the world who truly "have our backs".

She's the poster child for "copy cat killer"!!!

I'm no fan of JW either as a human being or as a lawyer, but I think her on-camera words are simply a part of the legal theatre. In other words, they're part of her role. I assume that as soon as she's no longer the LWOP-er's legal representative, she'll pull a Nurmi and be gone in a flash. JMO, of course.

I'm not sure I agree. JW was already making money doing presentations alongside ALV between the trials. I can't imagine she won't continue with the same.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
for anyone who still cares, here's #jodiarias new mug shot at Perryville. last look you'll likely ever get of her.
----

We do hope that is so.

What did her Estrella mug shot look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa