Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where Steven was during the sentencing? I didn't see him in the videos that were shown of the trial and he didn't speak like he usually does. I know of all of them he was the one that looked the most damaged from his brothers murder. I believe his marriage was affected also. Such a tragedy all thanks to the sociopath CMJA.

I am following the trial in Ohio of Shayne Hubers who killed her boyfriend, Ryan Poston, and claimed self defense. She was 21 years old and he was 29 years old. He was a successful lawyer and she was a student at a college nearby. It was an on again off again relationship. He was trying to end their relationship and asked her to move out, she in turn took his loaded gun and shot him six times, waited 15 minutes and then called 911 and claimed he attacked her and she defended herself. (sound familiar?) She is a very pretty girl, much prettier than CMJA and Ryan was better looking than TA.

When interviewed by the police, Shayna said she shot him first in the face, right in his nose, said he got the nose job he always wanted. She said she shot him again in the head because he was so vain and he wouldn't want to live with a damaged face. Then she shot him 4 more times in the chest because he was twitching and moaning. She wanted to put him out of his misery. EVIL

The trial started yesterday. It is not televised and the judge said no live tweeting from courtroom. This is another CMJA if I ever heard one. I hope she gets life just like CMJA. What is it with these girls when the guy says it's over? Move on for heavens sake. I bet Ryan saw the evil in this woman and wanted out.:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

He was there. He hasn't been feeling well so he decided not to speak this time knowing he really said all he wanted to the other 2 times.

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 5m5 minutes ago
it just occured to me that #jodiarias Mom played the "can't afford it" card because they are in pre-emptive restitution mode and hiding $

lol I was just gonna come over here and post something along those lines. Sandy kept playing the "we can't afford it" card so clearly they are at least trying to appear like they don't have $. Uh huh.

Anyone here knows wether Hope4More is ok? Haven t seen her since a long time. Miss her.

@katiecoollady

Are you able to tell us if the celebration yesterday was hosted at the juror's home or the home the Alexanders rented? We don't need the specific location!

You know what? I would too. God forbid I'm every accused of a crime but if I were, I would want attorneys (public defender none the less!!!) like nurmi or willmot to DEFEND against the states accusations and evidence. Our judicial system while fallible, is the best we've got. I don't look at it in terms of jodi arias I look at the need of truly innocent people who are accused of the most especially heinous crimes facing the highest penalty that can be given. Jodi arias would've manipulated any system, this is where imo the judge failed. Defense attorneys are obligated to present all evidence they have, it's up to the judge to rule on evidentiary hearings.

I would want Tom Mesereau to defend me

@katiecoollady

Are you able to tell us if the celebration yesterday was hosted at the juror's home or the home the Alexanders rented? We don't need the specific location!
It was at a friend of the Alexanders house, they became friends through the trial. She is also a close friend to a good friend of Travis.

Another interview with JW. I have only watched part of part I and it's a trip. The reporter is talking about the order of events, how JA shot TA and then stabbed him and between each item, JW cheerfully says, "Right.", in agreement. How can she be so "peppy" about shooting and stabbing? She is so so far removed from TA and the "just two minutes" slaughter.

Also interesting is how she says that she and JA weren't close until recently, which we could all see during the trials. Clearly they chummed up during the re-do of the penalty trial and I think it was JA's way of manipulating JW considering Nurmi had reached his wit's end with her.

Really, how can a MOTHER, feel so much compassion for a murderer? My theory is that JW feels so damn defensive because all of the criticism from the public. She also seems catty, just as MDLR does. Did anyone catch all of the eye rolling MDLR did in the background during JW's interview at the courthouse steps?

Now *I'M* being catty. Time to stop.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...illmott-shares-what-convicted-killer-is-like-

Another interview with JW. I have only watched part of part I and it's a trip. The reporter is talking about the order of events, how JA shot TA and then stabbed him and between each item, JW cheerfully says, "Right.", in agreement. How can she be so "peppy" about shooting and stabbing? She is so so far removed from TA and the "just two minutes" slaughter.

Also interesting is how she says that she and JA weren't close until recently, which we could all see during the trials. Clearly they chummed up during the re-do of the penalty trial and I think it was JA's way of manipulating JW considering Nurmi had reached his wit's end with her.

Really, how can a MOTHER, feel so much compassion for a murderer? My theory is that JW feels so damn defensive because all of the criticism from the public. She also seems catty, just as MDLR does. Did anyone catch all of the eye rolling MDLR did in the background during JW's interview at the courthouse steps?

Now *I'M* being catty. Time to stop.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...illmott-shares-what-convicted-killer-is-like-

I've spoken with a few criminal defense attorneys and they do say they tend to compartmentalize so that they can remain objective in doing the job that they have to do. The two attorney I spoke with were both female too. I really think it will be not long before JW gets far enough removed from the bubble she's been living for the better part of five years. I don't believe this one case is indicative of who she is. MDLR and CMJA and the sheer crazy she's dealt with gives her a bit of leeway in my judgement. I do think introspective from the case will do her well.

lol I was just gonna come over here and post something along those lines. Sandy kept playing the "we can't afford it" card so clearly they are at least trying to appear like they don't have $. Uh huh.

She just couldn't stop her duper's delight smile, either. Good riddance is how I bet she really feels. And she's set up that she can't afford to come visit her demon spawn, either.

I've spoken with a few criminal defense attorneys and they do say they tend to compartmentalize so that they can remain objective in doing the job that they have to do. The two attorney I spoke with were both female too. I really think it will be not long before JW gets far enough removed from the bubble she's been living for the better part of five years. I don't believe this one case is indicative of who she is. MDLR and CMJA and the sheer crazy she's dealt with gives her a bit of leeway in my judgement. I do think introspective from the case will do her well.

Thank you for the reminder that she's human! ; )

In the victim impact statements one of the sisters said the family stayed in a rented home in the area for the trial. Perhaps it was there...

That is where I think too. :happydance:

Yes, she seemed to delight in the attention outside on the courthouse steps when she was being interviewed by the media.

Well now she's DP qualified right? So maybe she's hoping for potential clients. She is still despicable IMO.

Thank you for the reminder that she's human! ; )

np. In all honesty I hope everyone involved with this case receives some counseling especially her defense team not because I think they have mental health issues but because they've been sucked into dealing with a highly manipulative and Imo a highly experienced sociopath.

He was there. He hasn't been feeling well so he decided not to speak this time knowing he really said all he wanted to the other 2 times.

Thank you Katiecoolady, I just saw him in the courtchatter pics. He looks better than I thought he would. I feel really bad for him.:(

I wonder if the cowboy juror and his wife chose their attire in response to Tanisha calling out to Jodi, "Burn in Hell!" I hope so.

ETA: I still am of the belief that he's the one Jodi was trying to make eye contact with, and for whom she wore the "sexy" sleeveless top. So happy to see his wife is so much prettier than JA.
Gosh Jodi, your sex "appeal" was lost on him. :doh: He voted for Death for you!!!

There are quite a few questions that I would like to have the answers to.

Will MDLR be fined or sanctioned or lose her job over the things they caught her doing?

Did ALV have perjury charges filed against her? What was the outcome?

Was Samuels really fighting for his license after he was allegedly reported to the licensing board for his flawed work that he testified to in court on JA's behalf?

Will Nurmi or Wilma face any repercussions for things they did in the trial? Filing so many motions accusing Juan of prosecutorial misconduct? Lying to the court about Juan's team deleting items from the computer?

What about the audio/voice expert who lied on the stand about all his computer work that found the *advertiser censored*, even though later he admitted that the man behind the curtain did the work?

Will juror number 17 face perjury charges for lying to the court daily by not raising her hand when asked about researching or hearing anything about the case? Would it be one for each day that she did not raise her hand? What is the fine or sentence for that?

Will we be able to see the full jacket that Sheriff Joe prepared on the vicious murderer?

Are there any others that may be prosecuted for conspiring with the murderer?

Please add your own questions that you would like to have answered and maybe someone with the resources can find an answer for us. I would like to see someone following the outcome of the people that conspired to help the destructive murderer JA.

I would plead guilty...even if innocent.....before I would use the services of Nurmi or JW. To me, they are the lowest of the low and went far, far down into the gutter in their "defense" of JA. Nasty, hateful, evil people...

The inmates picture has been plastered all over the net, and I finally stopped to take a good look at it instead of scrolling quickly by. She does not looked frightened. She does not look sad. She looks like she is full of contempt posing for a picture that she is forced to pose for. More than that, her eyes are full of vengeance.

I don't know how old the killer's parents are. Eventually, they will pass and I bet the killer hardly ever has any visitors. I don't think she has the ability to ever make true friends. I can see her turning on people. I hope the rest of her life is miserable. I also think if she wasn't arrested, JA would have killed again. Pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie