Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, I think she is secretly smirking in her mug shot. I think she is trying to give a tough girl expression but it's an act. JMHO

The Az DOC record shows her release date as 12/31/9999.
For some reason that tickled me- I might send her a calendar with that date marked in red!

I immediately thought upside down 6666s. (One for good for measure in h*ll!!)

Interview with jury foreman

http://thetrialdiaries.com/exclusivethe-foreman-from-the-jodi-arias-trial-speakshear-his-story/

Wild horses could not drag me to listen to Jen or Kirk or Maria. EVER. I could not care less what they opine. What they did to Travis was not something we could ever forgive, it was wholly unnecessary. Shame and scorn will follow them all the days of their lives. They will be forever notorious. They are not liked, trusted or respected and it is clear why.

Her interview notes were very interesting. The one thing that was implied but not explicitly covered was whether they were talking to 17 about WEIGHING the mitigators vs the aggravators, which was supposed to be the point. Yes there were a few mitigators, but their existence doesn't matter - just whether they outweighed the aggravators.

Does anyone know what 17's regular job is? It seemed she was very comfortable with all the gory pictures and maybe didn't think all that was as bad as the others did.

A lot of great insight from Carl Toersbijns (former warden) here: https://twitter.com/carltoersbijns

Carl Toersbijns @carltoersbijns · 6h 6 hours ago
@amymitchll I think she will be caught with contraband and disobey orders repeatedly giving her LOP status (loss of privileges)

Carl Toersbijns @carltoersbijns · 26m 26 minutes ago
@starknightz the only person I trust to keep JA on track is the warden at PV. It takes a ***** to break a ***** and this warden can do it.

PPP
There are quite a few questions that I would like to have the answers to.

Will MDLR be fined or sanctioned or lose her job over the things they caught her doing?

Did ALV have perjury charges filed against her? What was the outcome?

Was Samuels really fighting for his license after he was allegedly reported to the licensing board for his flawed work that he testified to in court on JA's behalf?

Will Nurmi or Wilma face any repercussions for things they did in the trial? Filing so many motions accusing Juan of prosecutorial misconduct? Lying to the court about Juan's team deleting items from the computer?

What about the audio/voice expert who lied on the stand about all his computer work that found the *advertiser censored*, even though later he admitted that the man behind the curtain did the work?

Will juror number 17 face perjury charges for lying to the court daily by not raising her hand when asked about researching or hearing anything about the case? Would it be one for each day that she did not raise her hand? What is the fine or sentence for that?

Will we be able to see the full jacket that Sheriff Joe prepared on the vicious murderer?

Are there any others that may be prosecuted for conspiring with the murderer?

Please add your own questions that you would like to have answered and maybe someone with the resources can find an answer for us. I would like to see someone following the outcome of the people that conspired to help the destructive murderer JA.

Great questions and I'd love to know the answers.

I wonder where Steven was during the sentencing? I didn't see him in the videos that were shown of the trial and he didn't speak like he usually does. I know of all of them he was the one that looked the most damaged from his brothers murder. I believe his marriage was affected also. Such a tragedy all thanks to the sociopath CMJA.

I am following the trial in Ohio of Shayne Hubers who killed her boyfriend, Ryan Poston, and claimed self defense. She was 21 years old and he was 29 years old. He was a successful lawyer and she was a student at a college nearby. It was an on again off again relationship. He was trying to end their relationship and asked her to move out, she in turn took his loaded gun and shot him six times, waited 15 minutes and then called 911 and claimed he attacked her and she defended herself. (sound familiar?) She is a very pretty girl, much prettier than CMJA and Ryan was better looking than TA.

When interviewed by the police, Shayna said she shot him first in the face, right in his nose, said he got the nose job he always wanted. She said she shot him again in the head because he was so vain and he wouldn't want to live with a damaged face. Then she shot him 4 more times in the chest because he was twitching and moaning. She wanted to put him out of his misery. EVIL

The trial started yesterday. It is not televised and the judge said no live tweeting from courtroom. This is another CMJA if I ever heard one. I hope she gets life just like CMJA. What is it with these girls when the guy says it's over? Move on for heavens sake. I bet Ryan saw the evil in this woman and wanted out.:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I've been waiting for the Ryan Poston case since I have some peripheral connections to this case. It's actually taking place in Campbell County Kentucky, where I work. I live in the next county. Shayna reminds me a lot of CMJA.

Will MDLR be fined or sanctioned or lose her job over the things they caught her doing?

Did ALV have perjury charges filed against her? What was the outcome?

Was Samuels really fighting for his license after he was allegedly reported to the licensing board for his flawed work that he testified to in court on JA's behalf?

Will Nurmi or Wilma face any repercussions for things they did in the trial? Filing so many motions accusing Juan of prosecutorial misconduct? Lying to the court about Juan's team deleting items from the computer?

What about the audio/voice expert who lied on the stand about all his computer work that found the *advertiser censored*, even though later he admitted that the man behind the curtain did the work?

Will juror number 17 face perjury charges for lying to the court daily by not raising her hand when asked about researching or hearing anything about the case? Would it be one for each day that she did not raise her hand? What is the fine or sentence for that?

Will we be able to see the full jacket that Sheriff Joe prepared on the vicious murderer?

Are there any others that may be prosecuted for conspiring with the murderer?

Please add your own questions that you would like to have answered and maybe someone with the resources can find an answer for us. I would like to see someone following the outcome of the people that conspired to help the destructive murderer JA.

Where does the investigation stand into the leak of the 11 jurors names??

Is there an investigation into CMJA's finances & MDLR's possible connection to them?

When are we going to get to read the sealed and secret transcripts and other stuff we couldn't see during the trial?

This is the first trial I have sat through completely here. I have visited a few others, but this is the very first.

Sleuther's here are so passionate seeking Justice and filled with so much compassion for Victims and their families.
All those posting tweets, and keeping up with documents, motions, all of it and making sure we all had it.
So Inspiring.

I still can't take my little elephant away from the sig line yet LOL.

Seeing all the wonderful pictures of smiling faces and oh yesss those Flames of Purifying fire uh huh "Burn in Hell" clothes that was posted on the Courtchatter's site. It really made me smile.

I watched all of Juan's interview and even bookmarked it to watch again.
I am so thankful that the pursuit of Justice ended with so much Love and Radiance from the Family, Juan, Det. Flores and the jurors.

I am just in awe.

Blessings Upon All.

I have a question. I read somewhere in one of the threads that Jodi couldn't keep her cell clean and had to do times in solitary/some type of punishment because of it. Where was this written about? I'm nosy and curious as to how she is unable to keep a tiny little cell tidy!

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Thank you Katiecoolady, I just saw him in the courtchatter pics. He looks better than I thought he would. I feel really bad for him.:(

While I feel bad for Steven and hope he feels better, I think he (and Travis) must have been so proud of those Alexander women, all four of them.

I'm sure they were strong, capable women before this trial, but it's obvious that through course of these trials, each one of them found an inner strength they probably didn't even know they had.

ETA: Looking at those wonderful post-sentencing photos and listening to Troy's interview with Juan, I think it's clear that Juan helped them find their voice.

He also seemed to want to make a point of saying that all of them, himself included, have become better people for having gone through this arduous journey together.

To me, the genuine smiles and camaraderie evident in those pics says it all.

I wonder where Steven was during the sentencing? I didn't see him in the videos that were shown of the trial and he didn't speak like he usually does. I know of all of them he was the one that looked the most damaged from his brothers murder. I believe his marriage was affected also. Such a tragedy all thanks to the sociopath CMJA.

I am following the trial in Ohio of Shayne Hubers who killed her boyfriend, Ryan Poston, and claimed self defense. She was 21 years old and he was 29 years old. He was a successful lawyer and she was a student at a college nearby. It was an on again off again relationship. He was trying to end their relationship and asked her to move out, she in turn took his loaded gun and shot him six times, waited 15 minutes and then called 911 and claimed he attacked her and she defended herself. (sound familiar?) She is a very pretty girl, much prettier than CMJA and Ryan was better looking than TA.

When interviewed by the police, Shayna said she shot him first in the face, right in his nose, said he got the nose job he always wanted. She said she shot him again in the head because he was so vain and he wouldn't want to live with a damaged face. Then she shot him 4 more times in the chest because he was twitching and moaning. She wanted to put him out of his misery. EVIL

The trial started yesterday. It is not televised and the judge said no live tweeting from courtroom. This is another CMJA if I ever heard one. I hope she gets life just like CMJA. What is it with these girls when the guy says it's over? Move on for heavens sake. I bet Ryan saw the evil in this woman and wanted out.:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I feel so relieved CMJA is now put away in prison for life. Whew, that took so much time, effort, work, and money.

Nancy Grace and Dr. Drew are covering the Shayne Hubers crime today. She killed her boyfriend, Ryan Poston, in 2012. Shayna sang (Amazing Grace) in the interrogation room! What is it with these women breaking out in song after killing their lovers? She does remind me of Jodi. I read some of those Topix comments, and again -- she reminds me of Jodi.

BBM

Seriously. GMAFB.

Gee, where'd the dough come to hire a private investigator?

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...nvestigator-talks-about-whats-next-for-appeal

LMAO..........there's more, but I only copied a few links:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bondi...services-never-rendered-Queen-Creek-Ar-813929

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doria...-Paid-500-for-nothing-Phoenix-Arizona-1084558

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bond-...heck-3-days-before-xmas-still-wont-pay-235683

I sure hope the Alexanders get restitution quickly before this dude runs the well dry. Bond has all but admitted that CMJA will spend the rest of it's life behind bars. SMH

Carl Toersbijns @carltoersbijns · 10h 10 hours ago
She can only receive money from peeps on visit list and yes, attorneys can funnel money too but it will be monitored and kept tight Im sure

LMAO..........there's more, but I only copied a few links:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bondi...services-never-rendered-Queen-Creek-Ar-813929

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doria...-Paid-500-for-nothing-Phoenix-Arizona-1084558

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bond-...heck-3-days-before-xmas-still-wont-pay-235683

I sure hope the Alexanders get restitution quickly before this dude runs the well dry. Bond has all but admitted that CMJA will spend the rest of it's life behind bars. SMH

Carl Toersbijns @carltoersbijns · 10h 10 hours ago
She can only receive money from peeps on visit list and yes, attorneys can funnel money too but it will be monitored and kept tight Im sure

Oh, how I love you for this! :loveyou:

I would plead guilty...even if innocent.....before I would use the services of Nurmi or JW. To me, they are the lowest of the low and went far, far down into the gutter in their "defense" of JA. Nasty, hateful, evil people...

I would never plead guilty if I were innocent.

Is it the "cowboy" juror in the photos of the Alexanders' celebration?

943520_4e416e25b5184d6a9e21da278a325267.jpg_srb_p_591_788_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

943520_7d3af26e6bf64f5ea54d677451636da1.jpg_srb_p_591_394_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

They look so happy! Good for them, they deserve this! :loveyou: :happydance:

ETA ~ added link: http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Travi...-able-to-smile/c1oiw/552df5e10cf2d211fed4a7c5
I dedicate this song to the cowboy juror: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7wiS1PhKMQ

Seriously. GMAFB.

Gee, where'd the dough come to hire a private investigator?

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...nvestigator-talks-about-whats-next-for-appeal
And do monkeys fly out of his butt? Jodi admitted in writing to the judge that she refused Nurmi's visits because he wasn't available at her beck & call, so she doesn't have a leg to stand on. If she refused to work with her own attorney, that's her problem. He still gave her a full defense and he wasn't her only attorney. Cooperating with your attorney is still not a guarantee you will get acquitted, especially when you are guilty. Bond is full of hot air.

Will MDLR be fined or sanctioned or lose her job over the things they caught her doing? No

Did ALV have perjury charges filed against her? What was the outcome? She did not. She continues to give speeches about this trial with no recourse, whatsoever.

Was Samuels really fighting for his license after he was allegedly reported to the licensing board for his flawed work that he testified to in court on JA's behalf? No, he continues to work. He just wont ever be testifying in AZ anytime soon.

Will Nurmi or Wilma face any repercussions for things they did in the trial? Filing so many motions accusing Juan of prosecutorial misconduct? Lying to the court about Juan's team deleting items from the computer? None whatsoever, although they took it to extremes they are not the first and will not be the last to cry wolf.

What about the audio/voice expert who lied on the stand about all his computer work that found the *advertiser censored*, even though later he admitted that the man behind the curtain did the work? Bryan Neumister has been effectively blackballed in Maricopa County as far as him ever working for law enforcement again. He has a large body of work in the private sector so I trust he will be fine.

Will juror number 17 face perjury charges for lying to the court daily by not raising her hand when asked about researching or hearing anything about the case? Would it be one for each day that she did not raise her hand? What is the fine or sentence for that? I have been assured over and over again that ship has sailed and there is NO ongoing investigation regarding her.

Will we be able to see the full jacket that Sheriff Joe prepared on the vicious murderer? Yes, he said he will release it publicly soon.

All of Jodi Arias' experts testimony and how vividly they were impeached will be public record that the next prosecutor, wherever that is, can and will pull from and cross examine them on. They will be forever notorious. Bryan is toast in LE, and juror #17, much like Sandy Arias will try to write a book. They will be denied by publishers as fast as Casey and Cindy Anthony were. No one wants to hear from them. With Aaron Hernandez's verdict today.....Jodi Arias is already yesterday's news.

Are there any others that may be prosecuted for conspiring with the murderer? No. This is over, save and except for her appeal process.

Time to heal and move on. This is over friend.
The one matter that is under investigation is who leaked the jurors names to the JAII site, as there were only six copies to officers of the court.

If it is any consolation to you ....so many GOOD GOOD people came together during this seven year fight for justice, lawyers, of course Mr. Martinez, Detective Flores and their staffs, reporters, bloggers, jurors who are now dear friends of the family, folks were inspired to go to law school, to begin volunteering in their towns, to be closer with their siblings. SOOOOOO many good things came out of the beautiful spirit of Travis Alexander. united for Travis.jpg

I was ardent voice during the first trial for her DT, since in order for our justice system to even function there must be attorneys such as willmott and nurmi. Without them willing to defend the most vile defendants we wouldn't be able to even prosecute these cases. As bad as this trial got, I think the DT did what they are legally required to do and that is to present the best case they can to ensure their clients rights are not being violated. Even nurmi own words when CMJA told him I deserve an attorney to fight for me, he replied "you're not entitled to that". There's an ethical obligation that doesn't include some tactics the DT chose to do. It's something that needs to change at legislation.

But, what's transpired since the conclusion is not professional, classy or becoming of JW. she is still representing arias but she could've handled it with grace. For that she will be judged

A very close relative is a criminal defense attorney. Nicest guy you could ever hope to meet. He told me he does it because he believes in the Constitution and that everyone deserves a fair trial. He also said he has to deal with the most reprehensible people. Knowing this man as I do, I can't even imagine him being slimey in the courtroom. I KNOW he compartmentalizes because he comes home to his sweet family and is a squeaky clean kind of guy. Defense attorneys are essential to the justice system and they aren't all nasty. Too bad some make it appear that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member