To the Alexander Family - Express your sentiments here

My thoughts are with the Alexanders and the tragedy they have endured. Blessings to you all, and know that you and your brother has touched so many hearts.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. You were magnificent. Your courage was incredible and I wish you well now that this particular battle is done.

Travis would be so proud of you all. Your family shows what true love is, and when I need to be reminded that there is light and love in the world I shall think of you.

To the Alexanders. You are amazing. My heart broke every time I saw you in court. Every time I heard the lies about Travis. In both penalty phases. However, you can rest now, knowing that you have brought justice for Travis. Your dignity, honesty and love for your brother has shone through. Please know that people world wide now know how much of a wonderful man Travis was. I watched the trial from the UK, and you touched my heart. I will think of you always.

Thoughts and prayers for the Alexander family. You have showed much dignity throughout this lengthy and at times unfair process.

Travis will never be forgotten. Travis and his entire family are a class act.

BLESS YOU ALL.

I hope the Alexander Family knows how special they are to all of us. I have prayed for them as much as I do for my own family. The ordeal that they have gone through is over .....I hope they are all blessed in many ways in the future.

Your family's strength, courage and grace through this ordeal has been amazing. I think it reflects well on your entire family, as well as your brother Travis, that you were all raised right. Peace to you all and I hope for the day you all can look back at the good times with Travis and not just the pain.

I am so very very sorry for what you had to endure today. It shows exactly who she is. I am so sorry that Travis is gone but I am so glad she was caught because she would do this again without batting an eye.

I am so very very sorry for your loss.

So many of us have hoped and prayed for your family, for justice and for truth. We have admired your strength and grace in the face of pure evil. I am so sorry that you have had to walk this path.
Please know that Travis will not be forgotten. He left a powerful legacy.
May God grant you mercy and peace. May your hearts be comforted.

I wish you some sort of peace. Don't let the monster get to you. Just like the Boogeyman , she too will fade like a grotesque creature once we stop feeding her attention. I'm so sorry you lost Travis, yourselves, and your peace. I hope you get that back. Keep in mind that you will see Travis again. She will never see anything again but hell. I hope & pray you can remember Travis with joy and no pain. Don't let her take him away from you again.

To Travis Alexander's family,

In the face of evil, you challenged, endured, fought, suffered cruelty of the most calculating kind and prevailed. I've followed this case from the UK. Globally, Travis's family has impressed the world with their incredible fortitude. They have also pressed what Travis was really like home. How they rattled CMJA's cage in court yesterday. She saved the last drop of poison to inject regarding remembering slitting Travis's throat. Yet her venom missed the mark as we already all knew she remembered and savoured every gruesome detail. I've been travelling with my husband on holiday but tuned in to watch the sentencing. I was touched that the family mentioned Judge Stephens so kindly. The opinion of her family will vindicate this judge, I'm sure. I'm not a religious person but I truly hope that Arias burns here on earth with the knowledge that she is globally despised by decent people everywhere. My thoughts are with Travis's family and friends, Juan Martinez, Detective Flores and his family, the judge and jury.

To The Alexander Family -

May you continue to seek and find comfort through family, friends and your faith. The memories of Travis which you shared with us will never be forgotten.

:grouphug:

Dear Tanisha, Stephen, Hillary, and Samantha: how proud Travis is of all of you. We’ve watched all of you for years while going through the most horrible times. You all have shown nothing but dignity. Hillary I pray one day you will be able to remember Travis with a smile instead of tears. One day Travis’ nieces and nephews will know him from all the wonderful stories that will be told of him. Travis has touched so many lives, of complete strangers. I pray each of you will find even just the tiniest bit of peace knowing the worst thing that ever happed to Travis will spend the rest of its life in a cage. God bless Travis, God bless Travis’ family.

You are a great example of family strength and trust in each other and in God. I have no idea how you were able to do the things you did, but it was awe-inspiring. Thank you for your steadfastness, your courage, and your love for your brother, and also for being incredible role models for the rest of us. Well done, and surely Travis is smiling down looking down upon all of you.

Dear Hillary, Stephen,Tanisha, Samantha, family and friends,
I'm so sorry. My thoughts have been with you all for years. My daughters and I made care packages when we heard that is something that Travis did. We have passed them out in his name and memory. We will continue doing this. Thank you for sharing that and inspiring us to do better and more. I know you all will continue to inspire me. I will spread kindness, tolerance, and smiles to all in memory of Travis. This way, the world will continue to be touched by him through me. I encourage all of us here at WS and beyond to do this too <3 He will live on through acts of kindness and beauty.
I wish there was a way to ease your heartache. Much love to you all. xoxo Poppyflower

Dear Stephen, Tanisha, Hillary and Samantha. I have never met you, but feel like I know you. I have cried with you, I have prayed with and for you. Travis would be so proud of all of you, you are truly one of the most loving family I have ever seen anyone would be lucky to call you brother, sister, mother, father, daughter, son. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better but know that in time the pain does seem to get better ...I lost my brother also. Not by a crazy woman like Jodi, but hit by a vehicle when he was just 16. I feel your pain, to the point that I was never able to look at all the photos. I hate every thing that you have had to go through, no one should have to endure what you all have. Bless you and your family. I will continue to pray for you and yours. I pray God will send you peace and healing.

To the Alexander Family.

The beauty of Travis's spirit was never dulled or marred by the shadows cast by 281129 or those surrounding her during the last seven years.
Instead, it has been burnished by your constant presence.
Your caring, unfailing witness to the truth of his life has erased the smears, washed away the stains and allowed his light to shine.
What an amazing testimonial you have all given to the power within a family's limitless love for one another.

My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you. There are so many people you have never met, but have come to love Travis and your family, myself included. It was so good to see smiles on your faces as you celebrated justice for Travis. Continue to embrace one another, and know that God will walk beside all of you:loveyou:

CCa6RRYW8AASF8b.png

To the Alexander family and friends,
My thoughts and prayers are with you all and will continue. The love, strength, courage, and support of the family and friends is amazing. I have grown to know and love Travis and the family even though I have never met you. Thank you for sharing Travis' legacy with us all. Travis was and will always be such an amazing inspiration never to be forgotten. I have cried a million tears with you as I watched you in such anguishing pain throughout the horrible ordeal. I hope and pray that each of you are able to find comfort and peace in the future as I am sure Travis would want for you. Travis would be so proud of you for fighting this battle with such dignity and grace. You have stated that Travis was the glue that stuck your family together and he will able be the glue of the family. I cried tears of joy when I saw the pictures from the bar-b-que Monday night. It was so nice to see you smile. My thoughts and prayers will always be with your precious family and Travis. Through this tragedy Travis has inspired me to be a better person and to live life-give more, laugh more, and love more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back