SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, think it is time for a good belly laugh. I love this clip from Mrs. Brown's Boys on BBC. Love that Brit humor!!

[video=youtube;J8Um2gMTKN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8Um2gMTKN0[/video]

This is absolutely hilarious!!! OMG. LMAO

Ive never got to see this show before. It is great.

I get a couple british shows that I enjoy. Cant recall the name of 1 I like but its the old timers where about 3 or 4 older gentleman hang out together. its a wonderful show that I enjoy.

ETA...found the title on Google of the one I like and do catch on TV at times...."Last of the Summer Wine"
Its a great show and I really enjoy it.

You can do them yourself electronically for about $50 using TurboTax software.

I've used Tax Act for about ten years and am happy with it. It guides you through and runs red and green alerts at the end so you can fix any errors, then you file electronically, and get your refund within to weeks. This year we had ours back within eight days. I do the deluxe addition and it's twelve bucks IIRC.

Sorry, my mistake. I stand corrected. Memory is CRS since beginning Menopause. It's true!

LOL, on the menopause, been there, done that. Yeah, but you were close re the jug and vc.

This is absolutely hilarious!!! OMG. LMAO

Ive never got to see this show before. It is great.

I get a couple british shows that I enjoy. Cant recall the name of 1 I like but its the old timers where about 3 or 4 older gentleman hang out together. its a wonderful show that I enjoy.

ETA...found the title on Google of the one I like and do catch on TV at times...."Last of the Summer Wine"
Its a great show and I really enjoy it.

Ooooh, I have seen a few of those episodes, good stuff!

I remember you too Paintr from way back when I mostly read. Your horse is beautiful! And, a Happy Belated Birthday!:bdsong:

:seeya: Hey Sedona! I joined way back when Lacey Peterson went 'missing' and was around through Caylee Anthony (still crushed by that one) and several others. Then got hooked on Travis' case and stayed through the guilty verdict and first sentencing trial. Real life came along and I did not come back to WS 'till the 2nd penalty phase started. I am glad to be back, didn't realize just how much I missed discussing murder cases with people who didn't think it weird. LOL!

7470195_G.jpg

Boo hoo......guess who missed the celebrity at Joe's place?

7470198_G.jpg

http://www.kpho.com/story/28812722/...s-arpaios-vegetarian-meal-plan?autostart=true

Pamela Anderson visits Maricopa County Jail, promotes Arpaio's vegetarian meal plan

"I think it's very helpful and encouraging to give people the chance to eat compassionately and make non-violent choices when it comes to their eating habits," Anderson said. "A lot of people in there are trying to improve themselves and I think this is a wonderful opportunity."

Copied and BBM~ Yeah..ummm...this isn't a day spa or a gym. People who are there are not really there to better themselves. They are there because they committed a crime! Just sayin
MOO

:seeya: Hey Sedona! I joined way back when Lacey Peterson went 'missing' and was around through Caylee Anthony (still crushed by that one) and several others. Then got hooked on Travis' case and stayed through the guilty verdict and first sentencing trial. Real life came along and I did not come back to WS 'till the 2nd penalty phase started. I am glad to be back, didn't realize just how much I missed discussing murder cases with people who didn't think it weird. LOL!

Happy Birthday!!! = )

OK, think it is time for a good belly laugh. I love this clip from Mrs. Brown's Boys on BBC. Love that Brit humor!!

[video=youtube;J8Um2gMTKN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8Um2gMTKN0[/video]

LOL :laughing:

"I think it's very helpful and encouraging to give people the chance to eat compassionately and make non-violent choices when it comes to their eating habits," Anderson said. "A lot of people in there are trying to improve themselves and I think this is a wonderful opportunity."

Copied and BBM~ Yeah..ummm...this isn't a day spa or a gym. People who are there are not really there to better themselves. They are there because they committed a crime! Just sayin
MOO

Somehow I don't think Sheriff Joe is doing this because he's giving the convicts a chance to "eat compassionately and make non-violent choices". I think he's doing it to torture non-vegetarians by forcing it on them, and I'm sure the lack of meat is much cheaper to feed them. But whatever Pam wants to think is okay... Jodi will be pissed that she missed her!
Like I said...

Thanks so much Linask. The advice is much appreciated because I have been meaning to try out some online method of doing it and Turbo Tax was the one I have been thinking about for next year.

Its one of the oldest ones out there and so I trust it more than some others.

The last few years I had been going to HR Block and I was so disgusted as I sat there and watched the nice lady key in the numbers and I realized how easy it was. I actually corrected her quite a few times over the years. I kept thinking that I could easily do this myself if I just had the software.

Mine are typically not too complicated so this year I decided not to use HR Block and my plan was I was going to try one of the Online methods and was thinking Turbo Tax anyway. I even looked it up a couple times and almost bought it.

The only thing wrong with my plan this year was I didnt factor in that I would be procrastinating way too long. Then on Monday, I was in panic mode and had to use paper method and knocked out the Federal. Then Yesterday I knocked out the state and had it in mail today. A close call. WHEW. LOL
I prepared taxes at H&R Block for several years. I like to use TaxACT. it is very simple and much cheaper. I think I did about 7 or 8 returns for relatives this year and no one paid over 21.99. It also retains your information from year to year as long as you remember your email and password. Very good program in my opinion.

I've used Tax Act for about ten years and am happy with it. It guides you through and runs red and green alerts at the end so you can fix any errors, then you file electronically, and get your refund within to weeks. This year we had ours back within eight days. I do the deluxe addition and it's twelve bucks IIRC.

I prepared taxes at H&R Block for several years. I like to use TaxACT. it is very simple and much cheaper. I think I did about 7 or 8 returns for relatives this year and no one paid over 21.99. It also retains your information from year to year as long as you remember your email and password. Very good program in my opinion.

BBM. Sounds like TurboTax has many of the same features as Tax Act...

I first started reading here with the Peterson case. Then, with Caylee, I joined because sometimes I wanted to say something, but that was rarely. I was bummed for weeks after that trial. I hate injustice so much. My family and friends don't understand my abiding interest in these trials, so yes, it is nice to be here with others, not weird at all, LOL.

The guy wearing the helmet looks like Tim the Tool Man Taylor.

You're Awesome CJ. A lot of people out there today wouldn't have turned it in. I'm sure the owner will be truly Grateful when/if they contact police... a lot more careful too I bet!

And I hope you are notified when the rightful owner is found! You did what I would have to do ...... lovely lady, you are.

I first started reading here with the Peterson case. Then, with Caylee, I joined because sometimes I wanted to say something, but that was rarely. I was bummed for weeks after that trial. I hate injustice so much. My family and friends don't understand my abiding interest in these trials, so yes, it is nice to be here with others, not weird at all, LOL.

I don't remember exactly when I found WS, but lurked here through Laci and Caylee for sure. I finally joined with the JA trial. So even though we only "recently" met, I have known some of you a very long time. This was the first crime board I found after CTV went bust on us.

Happy Belated Birthday Paintr! I love your horse. Gorgeous!

7470195_G.jpg

Boo hoo......guess who missed the celebrity at Joe's place?

7470198_G.jpg

http://www.kpho.com/story/28812722/...s-arpaios-vegetarian-meal-plan?autostart=true

Pamela Anderson visits Maricopa County Jail, promotes Arpaio's vegetarian meal plan

I thought P. Anderson was a *advertiser censored* star actor or something of that ilk. Either way, she's always seemed vile and trashy and full of herself. Fake *advertiser censored* like the killer too. Oh well, she has Hepatitis C.... And I just lost considerable respect for the Sheriff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288