Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes things don't come out exactly how we mean them. :/

No worries and don't zip it, your posts are wonderful - it was just that one thing that hit me, lol!

:blowkiss:

This means so much to me. I felt horrible when I realized I had offended you, and likely others that didn't tell me so. It was my intention to write a lovely thank you to all of you today. I cannot tell you how many sleepless nights or times on planes that I have read here and it has brought me so much comfort. I have even given to Juan certain things some of you figured out and pointed out. There are some amazingly smart folks here who do not miss a beat! It has been my honor and read and learn from all of you. It is so very interesting that there are posters here from every place I could imagine, some with accents and style of saying things that comes through even in the written word. Also, I do not know if I have ever laughed out loud, so hard as to spit pop all over my dress and computer reading anywhere else. That is the TRUTH! I notice some of you have been friends for may years and others are brand new yet feel quite welcome. In real life it is unlikely one would discuss with strangers deeply personal things, but this forum lends to a raw open feeling. So for me to say time to move on......dear God I may as well have stood up in a Southern Babtist Church Revival and yelled at the minister "Enough! We get it it!!"

It was unforgivable, yet you forgave me immediately. My Gram was would be so proud of you. It takes a real lady with a sweet heart to forgive. Thank you Felicity and to anyone else reading here today.

I think I feel so overwhelmingly relieved that the family, as you see in the happy photos, can finally smile that I am just screaming in my heart and maybe too much out loud...thank you Jesus, the page has turned. We are free of her , at last. I only want to remember Travis now and do good things in his memory and I want to let her go. Once and for all. So it is I who need the nudge, not any of you!

I am working on a DVD for the family, with songs and photos and that was just my rough You Tube draft. My husband told me it is too long. So I will be editing ( hard with so many great pictures from the last seven years ). When I get it finished I will post it.

My college professor would write on my long post what he wrote on all my pages "Simplify! Simplify! Simplify" . So, for him....Felicity, thank you! fsojpiw.jpgRecently Updated.jpgRecently Updated1.jpgSearch results for Travi1.jpg21791286_BG2.jpg

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 39m39 minutes ago
Good riddance #JodiArias. I am releasing you from my life. #Justice4Travis #Winning #OurFriendTravis

Well, it looks like MDLR took offense to some comments on the Keifer interview with JW. Doesn't she have anything better to do than troll the internet in support of a convicted killer, you know like work on her other cases? She posted this a couple of hours ago (and most likely will bill Maricopa County for her time). :facepalm:

https://twitter.com/muscleover40/status/588764615120662528/photo/1

I do love how the commenters called Keifer out on his prevalent bias for the killer and that JW proved that Mama Arias was lying about seeing bruises on the killer.

If Jennifer Willmott and Sandy Arias truly believe that Jodi acted in self-defense and that she was the victim, how can they be so cheerful and smiling when they talk to the press? Why don't they seem consumed with grief that she was not believed and that she will never be free?

Well, it looks like MDLR took offense to some comments on the Keifer interview with JW. Doesn't she have anything better to do than troll the internet in support of a convicted killer, you know like work on her other cases? She posted this a couple of hours ago (and most likely will bill Maricopa County for her time). :facepalm:

I do love how the commenters called Keifer out on his prevalent bias for the killer and that JW proved that Mama Arias was lying about seeing bruises on the killer.

She seems as off the planet as the woman she was searching high and low for mitigators for - no wonder they got on so well. Telling people to 'shut your mouth!' - how professional of her. I don't care what Nurmi or Wilmott do now, as slimy as they are, but it would be good if MDLR was investigated for her role/s in Arais's shenanigans. Apparantly she's buddies with some of the JAII crew and that's enough to ring alarm bells IMO.

Do you have a link to the comments you're referring to? TIA. The comments beneath that tweet are good, especially the one about MDLR taking offence over false rumours and stupid accusations. Has she already forgotten Arias?

:seeya: Hello ... and :welcome: Newbsleuth !

:wagon::welcome3::welcome2:

Thank you! I've really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and especially all of the links to articles, photos, documents, etc. You are an amazing group.

She seems as off the planet as the woman she was searching high and low for mitigators for - no wonder they got on so well. Telling people to 'shut your mouth!' - how professional of her. I don't care what Nurmi or Wilmott do now, as slimy as they are, but it would be good if MDLR was investigated for her role/s in Arais's shenanigans. Apparantly she's buddies with some of the JAII crew and that's enough to ring alarm bells IMO.

Do you have a link to the comments you're referring to? TIA. The comments beneath that tweet are good, especially the one about MDLR taking offence over false rumours and stupid accusations. Has she already forgotten Arias?
Here is the link to the actual article and from there you can select a button to view the comments at the top, in between the video and the article (right now there are 35). MDLR's comment shows up right near the top (she just posted it today).

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...attorney-interview-jennifer-wilmott/25787367/

Absolutely beautiful Zoey! You have such an incredible talent in your writing- I hope it's your job, or that you continue. You are an amazing friend to Travis, he was very lucky to call you that, it says a lot about his character, as well. I hope you continue on in this capacity, you have an innate ability to inspire- a true gift that you and Travis shared. I'll be keeping my eye out for you~ Frigga

I'll jump off your post Frigga (as I know you have strong shoulders) Anyway, I just wanted to ask Zoey if she personally knew Travis or anyone close to this case? Did you attend the trial? I sometimes speed read a lot of posts on here and am just curious, well maybe a little nosey. TIA.

I will continue to follow CMJA #281129 until we get all the info from the trial that we haven't gotten yet, like side bars, and closed hearings and all the things they kept out of this trial. I want to know those things.

I am also following the Shayna Hubers case. She is the Kentucky woman (21yo) who shot her on again off again boyfriend Ryan Poston (29yo) She shot him six times. Once in the face. Said she gave him the nose job he always wanted because he was so vain. This is another CMJA, prettier and younger but just as narcissist. Claiming self defense I will try to post a link to the basis elements of the case.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/northern-ky/2015/04/10/hubers-trial-need-know/25579237/
I am sure this case won't take as long. This is the fourth day of trial

Maybe we should send her info over to the JAII site -- they're going to need a new leader <G>

I forced myself to watch JW interview but this is my opinion on Sandy Arias statement to the judge & the courthouse steps interview.
I can give my opinion as others have that Mom is in denial & has no prob lying for the murderer daughter.
On her courthouse steps interview, she stated that she 'saw bruises on Jodi & her half sister did as well'. Jodi said in the interview with Troy after the guilty verdict that 'her mother & sister saw the bruises'.
However, Willmont said "we have no knowledge of family members who saw the bruises". , so that's why no family members testified to it. She says that Jodi told her about a guy who saw them but, couldn't find him to testify.
WTH?

This HUGE nugget of truth (are you kidding me?) was worth listening to both Sandy Arias and Jennifer Wilmott's interviews. You cannot make this stuff up. If Sandy Arias didn't show her entire, lying azz... I don't know what then. I am happy that at least Wilmott didn't start to cover up and lie for them, and we can all know for certain that 'the bruises' are a ginormous lie.

I want to see the sealed transcripts from the depositions- do we get to see those ever? I want to see Matt McCartney's- more than anything else almost. I pray someday he comes forward... maybe after she has lost all appeals, and tells the truth of what he knows and puts his conscience clear. I think in the end he saw the signs, tried to warn her family (who did almost nothing- they certainly shouldn't have LEFT her there in Mesa) and then got caught up in her plan (possibly even unbeknownst to him- I'm not so sure) at best, participated at worse. I think that is always the person she was counting on to coo-berate (sp?) the bruises- always.

Her mother has proven herself to be a LIAR so everything she says, as far as I am concerned, is suspect and unbelievable unless verified by independent, NON-FAMILY sources. I think the last time she was honest about her "beautiful soul" of a daughter was in the interrogation room with detective Flores and even then I believe she held back- A LOT!

Sometimes things don't come out exactly how we mean them. :/

No worries and don't zip it, your posts are wonderful - it was just that one thing that hit me, lol!

:blowkiss:

I don't think the response was to Zoey per se, but since her post came after others who insinuated that people should move on (despite the weird fact that in order to admonish people for not moving on, such people themselves have not moved on, since they're still following here.) (?)

Unfortunately, Zoey's timing was not so good with respect to all that, but I don't think she meant it to be in any way as a chastisement to those of us who don't have the craziness that was the Jodi Arias trial out of our systems quite yet.

Thank you so much for this link, I had not seen these pictures before. I hope they can have peace in their lives now.

I love that everyone's smiling and looks so happy, but the ones that particularly delight me are the couple where either Martinez or Flores (or both) look to be clowning around a bit.

Realizing that during most of their working hours they're immersed in unimaginable horror, then trying to make sense of it all and jumping through hoops in order to get justice for the victims; it's beyond wonderful to see this other side of them!

This HUGE nugget of truth (are you kidding me?) was worth listening to both Sandy Arias and Jennifer Wilmott's interviews. You cannot make this stuff up. If Sandy Arias didn't show her entire, lying azz... I don't know what then. I am happy that at least Wilmott didn't start to cover up and lie for them, and we can all know for certain that 'the bruises' are a ginormous lie.

I want to see the sealed transcripts from the depositions- do we get to see those ever? I want to see Matt McCartney's- more than anything else almost. I pray someday he comes forward... maybe after she has lost all appeals, and tells the truth of what he knows and puts his conscience clear. I think in the end he saw the signs, tried to warn her family (who did almost nothing- they certainly shouldn't have LEFT her there in Mesa) and then got caught up in her plan (possibly even unbeknownst to him- I'm not so sure) at best, participated at worse. I think that is always the person she was counting on to coo-berate (sp?) the bruises- always.

Her mother has proven herself to be a LIAR so everything she says, as far as I am concerned, is suspect and unbelievable unless verified by independent, NON-FAMILY sources. I think the last time she was honest about her "beautiful soul" of a daughter was in the interrogation room with detective Flores and even then I believe she held back- A LOT!

This is why I will continue to follow. I want to make sure JSS follows the law and releases the sealed information.

I think the thing I like the best about CMJA's forever home, is the color blue. How perfect is that!

MLDR is beyond "rediculous"! How does she have a job? Contrast her social media comment hissy fit with Juan Martinez's interview.
People ALWAYS show you who they are. MDLR has as much class as 281129 and her family and minions. Someone needs to put her in a social media lockdown.
#isshe11yearsold? #whata%^#$%#$%$&%

If Jennifer Willmott and Sandy Arias truly believe that Jodi acted in self-defense and that she was the victim, how can they be so cheerful and smiling when they talk to the press? Why don't they seem consumed with grief that she was not believed and that she will never be free?

Exactly! Just Da Truth wrote a great blog post on this very thing.

http://***************.blogspot.com/2015/04/jodi-arias-wheres-outrage.html?m=1

Mom is all smiles and "Jodi is ready to move on" and MDLR is all "Jodi's in a good place." Huh? If you felt you'd been sent to prison for defending your life from your abuser would you be in a good place? Would you, as her mother, be smiles and lollipops about it?

ETA: I don't undertand why that website is blocked out but here's the tweet if you're interested, it'll re-direct you. There's a link in the tweet.

https://twitter.com/***************/status/588728291072155648

ETA2: Oh, forget it.

Dr DeMarte said JA was "worried" about the trial and if her mother would follow through with something....hmmm, more lies? and sending money?

Judas Priest.. "BURN IN HELL"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2SaCyCCPo

Speak to me
Of those days I won't forget
Your worst dream
Has just returned - to pay you back
I'm still laughing
There's not much else I can do
But one's thing's certain
I'm coming back for you

Have you got a gun
Do you remember well
Who you used it on
It's time to burn in Hell

MLDR is beyond "rediculous"! How does she have a job? Contrast her social media comment hissy fit with Juan Martinez's interview.
People ALWAYS show you who they are. MDLR has as much class as 281129 and her family and minions. Someone needs to put her in a social media lockdown.
#isshe11yearsold? #whata%^#$%#$%$&%

All 3 of the females in this case act like little teeny boppers. MDLR, JW, and #281129 are so immature. Cry baby older females who wannabe young. Too late girls, your faces deny you that youthful look. Makeup applied "correctly" does wonders. :tantrum:

It's going to take some time to move on. So much left to think about and discuss. We also have the restitution hearing in June.

I hope our members continue to hang out here. :stay:
Alot of people have left, but it's funny how those judgmental ones who feel the need to tell us to move on are the ones who keep hanging around to post that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph