Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LE that work on these cases deserve a lifetime pension and so many rewards. Seriously, I can't think of a harder, more soul destroying job.

The LE that work on these cases deserve a lifetime pension and so many rewards. Seriously, I can't think of a harder, more soul destroying job.

You have got that right. I have many family members who are in the force and the usual work gets hard to handle. It would be the stuff of nightmares.
Still holding out hope for you little man xx

That's the impression I got :( Effing sick. Imagine being a parent in that area. I also feel for William's bio mum whenever the fosters are called mum and dad.

In my mind it takes more than giving birth to be called "Mum and Dad"

This has to be the most sickening development in this awful case. When william first went missing I thought it was someone known to him, I never thought it would turn into this.

What torture for his parents.

I really hope at least he is returned alive and very soon.

Since this new info was released today I haven't been able to get it out of my mind ��. Besides the unimaginable and dispicably obvious, what's the intention for these monsters relating to the future of the kids they abuse? Do they release them or hold them ongoing? I can't actually bring myself to write the third option. I'm not even sure I want to know ������ I guess, I'm trying to hold out some hope he is alive and well and ok. I've been praying all day today that whomever has him, has been looking after him and he is alive and well.

Please, just send him home. Do it anonymously, but do it now. The poor boy needs to be with his family. I'm heartbroken for them.

Since this new info was released today I haven't been able to get it out of my mind ��. Besides the unimaginable and dispicably obvious, what's the intention for these monsters relating to the future of the kids they abuse? Do they release them or hold them ongoing? I can't actually bring myself to write the third option. I'm not even sure I want to know ������ I guess, I'm trying to hold out some hope he is alive and well and ok. I've been praying all day today that whomever has him, has been looking after him and he is alive and well.

Please, just send him home. Do it anonymously, but do it now. The poor boy needs to be with his family. I'm heartbroken for them.
Sadly there's been cases where the child is held into adulthood where the child then abuses other kids because its seen as normal .

I have been checking in all day, hoping that today's revelations might mean that something could have happened as early as tonight. I'm thinking that honing in on a paedophile ring might have continued to be played close to the vest, and a little confused about how announcing it to the press is helpful? Not being critical of the police, but on face value it seems like it might be giving some offenders a bit of heads up? Or maybe the idea is to ruffle some feathers and shake a few creeps out of their comfort zone.
Have spent a lot of time today thinking about how dreadfully unfair life can be for little ones who have no control of their circumstances - while William looks so happy and chirpy in all those adorable photos and video released today, the complicated family history element of his story suggests that perhaps he had a shaky start in life. Now this - whatever it is, it's just so sad.

I was a bit annoyed they said if people have been found to have info and have not yet come forward they could face charges. Wouldn't that scare people off if they have potentially critical info? I'm sure they meant it to put pressure on but I think it may scare people off?

I was a bit annoyed they said if people have been found to have info and have not yet come forward they could face charges. Wouldn't that scare people off if they have potentially critical info? I'm sure they meant it to put pressure on but I think it may scare people off?

They're talking to the wife with an awful fear that her husband is involved who is trying to ignore the signs she's seen... The girlfriend who heard a phone conversation that she wasn't supposed to and is now living with a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach... The mother who is suddenly afraid that her son has done a bad, bad thing... The mate who was just giving a friend a hand with something and is trying to shake off the feeling that there was something sinister about the situation that he didn't grasp at the time... The neighbor who knows what they saw was wrong, but didn't want to get involved. They're talking to people who haven't had a direct hand in this crime and are telling themselves that it's ok that they haven't reported it because it isn't really anything and they'd just be wasting everyone's time anyway. The police are saying tell us, no matter how insignificant it is because it's important to us - important enough that if you don't tell us and we get them another way, you'll be changed for your role in not getting that little boy home sooner. They're talking to people who don't see anything to be gained in coming forward and telling them they could lose everything if they don't.

If there's a paedophile ring involved in this, they've got to be feeling mighty nervous. They have to trust that no one else involved has given anything away to anyone who might be intimidated into coming forward by this message.

If there is a pedo ring in that small little town, it must be mostly online and an international thing, for the most part. That is a very small town and there is no way there is an underground club where high rolling pedo's are meeting to party together. Maybe in NYC or Manilla or SF, that could go unnoticed. But not in Laurieton?

If there is a pedo ring in that small little town, it must be mostly online and an international thing, for the most part. That is a very small town and there is no way there is an underground club where high rolling pedo's are meeting to party together. Maybe in NYC or Manilla or SF, that could go unnoticed. But not in Laurieton?

Yes and no. Stranger abductions are incredibly rare. But there are cases of groups of pedophiles sharing (ugh) victims known to them i.e. family.

I wonder how common or if there are any cases of children from countries like Australia, Europe, US (generally rich Western countries) where children have been kidnapped by a paedo ring? I would have thought it more likely that children from countries in South East Asia (or other poor areas) could possibly be transported illegally into richer nations. I'd be surprised if this pans out but any leads are worth investigating.

This just doesn't appear likely to me but that's just my opinion. I will be glad of any resolution in this case and hope the poor parents get some answers about what happened to their lovely little boy.

It doesn't matter how long one reads some of these crimes it is always incomprehensible what people are capable of. Then there is the other side of the coin with the vast majority of people that try to do good. The police are exceptional with their commitment to solve some of these sad cases and they deserve the utmost respect and gratitude.

Interesting that now they are quoting Detective Willing rather than Jubelin. (Quoted from a a post above)

Why is it interesting? It isn't surprising to me that the boss is speaking about a high profile case with lots of media attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23