SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH how cute!

All babies are cute, IMO. Even ones I don't like as adults, like rats or bats.

I saw a PBS show not long ago where an animal rescue outfit was feeding baby bats by hand. I never thought bats to be cute before I saw that--the tiny babes were wrapped in little blankets as the tech held them in one hand and bottle-fed them. All you could see were their adorable faces peeking out of the blanket, and I said a pretty decent awwwwww over them.

I follow Batzilla the Bat on Facebook. It is a bat rescue in Australia. I have come to like the little critters. For some reason the link won't post.

Good luck!!! My experience is. Puppies don't like to sleep when you do.

Tire them out and they do. Just like a baby. You want to sleep at night and that baby is sleeping all day? You wake that baby up through out the day and after dinner and a nice bath they're out Add more time each day for them to be awake and soon they'll sleep through the night.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/campbell-county/newport/shayna-hubers-ryan-poston-admitted-killer-shed-no-tears-after-shooting-boyfriend-police-testify

Slightly off topic, but I was reading this article about the shayna hubers trial. Today in court her cell mate testified to this...

Miller said she was bothered when Hubers would laugh about the shooting death.

"She said she was going to plead insanity," Miller said. "Then she said she was too smart because she has an IQ of Einstein. And so she was going to plead the wife-battered syndrome."

There are so many similarities between these two cases (JA and SH) that it is eerie. I didn't realize that there could be TWO Jodis out there. Scary thought!

Oh oh oh, my gosh, all these new furbabes is driving me crazy with the urge to go looking. Y'all better hold me back! My budget ant energy level is not enough to keep adding to the menagerie. (but hubs, they are soooo cute and they realllly need a home..... yes? no? mayyyybe? NO!! )

Good luck with the search, Nore. I would love another Dachshund! Did you see a dog that is a mix of chihuahua and dachshund? Or some of each? The mix would be terrific, I think.

I had an ex-boyfriend that had a Dachshund/Chihuhua mix. It was the cutest thing. Had the long body of a Dachsund, the coloring of a Chihuahua including a mole on the cheek, and the best part- her ears went up (Chihuahua), flopped down (Dachshund) and... wait for it- sideways (looking like Yoda)! We called her a Dachuahua, but some people now call them Chihuasunds or Chiweenies.

Has anyone here ever just had a really bad day, for no really good reason ? I mean, the " in total b**** mode, hate everything " kind of day.
This is what I'm talking about, poor kitty, lol.

angry_cat.jpg
Had that day Monday. My high point was Jodi getting a life sentence. Everything else about the day sucked. Got woken up by both DH & DD calling me to tell me she forgot her homework and to bring it to school for her, then did that and got hung up when her principal wanted to talk to me (no, she's not in trouble), so I was 10 min. late to my Dr's appointment for which I'd been fasting for 12 hours- then they refused to see me and the receptionist was *****y about it.I had to beg them to draw my blood anyway and reschedule the appt for today to get my Cholesterol results. (I'm so pissed off I've decided to change doctors- and they'd written "no show" in my chart, which was a lie!) Then, when I picked up DD from school on Mon., I had to take her to the doctor for a skin infection she got two weeks ago that wasn't healing. The ointment she prescribed for her gave her an allergic reaction, so back to the doctor we went Tues. And DD gave me attitude about everything on Mon. And had to do laundry, dishes, and cooking, DH was working overtime. Can you say sucked!!! Thank goodness for Jodi's sentencing.

Link: Click picture

Another gloomy day. All the schools in the area are on a 2 hour delay due to the nasty fog. On the bright side the sun is suppose be out by 10am and shine the rest of the day! :sunshine:

Good Morning Sidebar Friends!
:loveyou:
Waiting for sunrise so I can get out into the garden to play. Today's plan is to plant dozens of annuals for my next door neighbor who is having some back pain. Then, some yard clean up for me. We are in the thick of windy season here in Southern New Mexico's high desert. Temps are in the 70's to 80's, but afternoon winds can range from 20 to 35 mph and those winds really blow the desert around. You don't want to be standing outside during the blasts. Thankfully mornings are calm and we will be out of this season in a few weeks.

I'm hoping social media will soon stop posting photos of #281129. In my opinion we have seen enough of her. As I've mentioned numerous times, I am particularly interested in reading the report Sheriff Joe has, or will be, sending off to Perryville about 281129.

Hi there coffeejunkie. Just slugged down my two cuppa CFON, the heavenly coffee, "better coffee a millionaire's money can't buy". Anyone remember that theme song? Or am I the only old lady here who lived most of her life in Boston?

Later.

Congrats to all the people adopting new fur babies! I am sure they will enrich your lives as much as you will theirs :loveyou:

Niner and all the rest of you lovely people...I promise that if I get the money I found I will somehow, someway, do something for all!!

Good Morning Sidebar Friends!
:loveyou:
Waiting for sunrise so I can get out into the garden to play. Today's plan is to plant dozens of annuals for my next door neighbor who is having some back pain. Then, some yard clean up for me. We are in the thick of windy season here in Southern New Mexico's high desert. Temps are in the 70's to 80's, but afternoon winds can range from 20 to 35 mph and those winds really blow the desert around. You don't want to be standing outside during the blasts. Thankfully mornings are calm and we will be out of this season in a few weeks.

I'm hoping social media will soon stop posting photos of #281129. In my opinion we have seen enough of her. As I've mentioned numerous times, I am particularly interested in reading the report Sheriff Joe has, or will be, sending off to Perryville about 281129.

Hi there coffeejunkie. Just slugged down my two cuppa CFON, the heavenly coffee, "better coffee a millionaire's money can't buy". Anyone remember that theme song? Or am I the only old lady here who lived most of her life in Boston?

Later.

Have a question for you...do you know where the Army Base is located in New Mexico? My cousin's son and his family is transferring from the base at Tennessee to New Mexico. And my cuz could not remember the name. Was just wondering...

Like you, I am sick of #281129...wish she would just go POOF. As long as the media is still interested in her, sadly we wil still hear about her and see her pics plaster all over.

Have a great day in the sunshine :)

Love Jimmy Hall. Here is my fave and it is just a feel good song, gotta move when I hear this!!

[video=youtube;xnxPuk1coBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxPuk1coBU[/video]

Oh this is soooooo cute! Evie has me checking the BLM auction site, like I'm addicted, grrrrr! This little girl was born yesterday...

imageprint.php

imageprint.php

imageprint.php

Can you say "awwwwwwww!" Evie has me interested in Grulla colored horses now. She has a mustang from the Nevada BLM facilty that's 14 now, she got her when she was 3, and she is an AWESOME horse. Star's the black horse you kids have seen pics of before.

https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/index.php BLM is having an internet adoption running April 21-May 5 out of the Delta, Utah facility. Bids start at $25.

Evei and I are getting a bit co-dependent about this horse thing, I hope we DON'T get in trouble!

Omigosh, I am in love! What a sweetie.

I was always afraid of horses, not being around them, just getting up on their back and riding them. I could pet and kiss their face without a problem.

I have ridden horses twice in my life. The first was when I was 21 and the horse was blind. She was gentle and sweet. I was with a group on a trail ride and I requested the easiest horse to ride as I was scared silly. They put me in the middle of the group and off we went. It was nice because we only walked, no trotting or galloping. As I got settled and less afraid, I just sat in the saddle enjoying it when all of a sudden everyone in the group started hollering at me to watch out. I hadn't been paying attention and my blind horse went under a tree with the branches way low and I had just a second to duck before I would have been belly hanging on that branch.

My second experience was really exciting for me, I was almost 40 and my cousin was getting married on horseback. I was the maid of honor and I had to ride a horse in the ceremony. The bride was the owner of the all 3 horses and she took me out on her gentle mare and as I sat on the horse, she explained the reins and how to hold them, how to use my feet and hold my legs. She even taught me how to do that click sort of sound to make and off we went.

We started off walking the horse, then she had me do a slow trot (not sure if that what it was, that is what I am calling it, LOL). The entire time she is beside me on her horse and talking me through the whole thing. It was exhilarating to me to be able to do this and my fright totally left me. Soon we were galloping through the field of the farm and I actually stayed on the horse.

The next day was the wedding. I remembered everything Tara had taught me the day before and I stayed on the horse during the ceremony and it just felt great. After the "I do's", Tara and Dave took off on a run and I lagged behind on my horse, not going as fast as they did.

When we all came back to the barn, I wanted to stay on my horse because I was so relaxed and enjoying it so much. That was so exciting for me and it was also the last time I ever rode a horse. A great memory for me.

Congrats to all the people adopting new fur babies! I am sure they will enrich your lives as much as you will theirs :loveyou:

Niner and all the rest of you lovely people...I promise that if I get the money I found I will somehow, someway, do something for all!!

It was so good of you to return the money, coffeejunkie. Several years ago I lost my wallet at a Walmart parking lot. (Montreal). I lost $900 in cash along with some other stuff. I hope that money was put to good use. :sigh:

It warmed my heart to read your post. Character is what we do when no one is watching. You are a gem.

Good Morning all. I sure did enjoy from breakfast from Panera Bread. Wonder what the inmate had for breakfast.

TGIF.

Hi Linask. the shelter has three of them! One caught our eyes! she has the long body, Chi color, perky ears. about a year old.She was spayed yesterday so we didn't do more than look. She was 3 sheets to the wind. We are going back today when Amy comes home from work. I am excited but I still cry a lot for my baby. Amy broke down at work yesterday when the fellow came for Buffy (I'm crying) he will be cremated and come home. I told the Vet.I will have all the cans in my casket when I go. She said they will too. We have a bird in the back yard, Mickey~and a Hamster Gary~.have a live Goldfish Bob who is about 12 inches long, 2 inches around . Bob is about 6 years old. I'll let everyone know tonight..:loveyou:

It was so good of you to return the money, coffeejunkie. Several years ago I lost my wallet at a Walmart parking lot. (Montreal). I lost $900 in cash along with some other stuff. I hope that money was put to good use. :sigh:

It warmed my heart to read your post. Character is what we do when no one is watching. You are a gem.

Thanks! It was just the right thing to do.

I figured out what I will do IF no one claims the $$ and IF I receive the $$...I will donate to the local animal shelters in the name of "Friends of the Travis Alexander WS Sidebar". That way we can all benefit from it.

Yesterday my neighbor's son came home with 4 puppies from his job. The mother had 8 pups and a cop stopped to see the pups, the mother growled and the cop shot the mother. He was going to shoot the pups and the workers pleaded. So, one worker took 4 pups and Josh took 4 pups.

The 4 pups in my neighborhood have all been adopted. They are so adorable, only 7 weeks old. No one knows for sure what they are except the mother was a hound and the dad was part husky. The owner is taking the cop to court.

Here are pics of 3 of them. One was adopted out of my neighborhood. They were all taken in about an hour. All to good homes, too!!

View attachment 73256View attachment 73257View attachment 73258

Geesh! What did the cop expect? She was the mother and could she "possibly" have been giving a warning growl, "Hey bud, these are my pups?" That cop needs a psych eval BIG TIME. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

So glad those pups got homes!!!!!!

Yesterday my neighbor's son came home with 4 puppies from his job. The mother had 8 pups and a cop stopped to see the pups, the mother growled and the cop shot the mother. He was going to shoot the pups and the workers pleaded. So, one worker took 4 pups and Josh took 4 pups.

The 4 pups in my neighborhood have all been adopted. They are so adorable, only 7 weeks old. No one knows for sure what they are except the mother was a hound and the dad was part husky. The owner is taking the cop to court.

Here are pics of 3 of them. One was adopted out of my neighborhood. They were all taken in about an hour. All to good homes, too!!

View attachment 73256View attachment 73257View attachment 73258

The policeman shot the mother because she growled ?! How horrible :( Maybe he shouldn't be a cop, too trigger happy, imo.

Have you guys saw this? Ex CIA agent claims he assinated Marilyn Monroe. No idea if this is a reputable source or not but anything is possible I guess.

http://yournewswire.com/dying-cia-agent-admits-to-killing-marilyn-monroe/

Anything's possible. My old friend and neighbor who died 11 years ago was part of the OSS that was turned into the CIA. He was part of one of those "you've been authorized to do this but if you get caught, we don't know you".
This lines up to exactly what he told me years ago, other than not making the other connection to Jimmy Hoffa. He talked about injected overdoses as something that was part of their "tools", and it usually wasn't detected by coroners if they bothered to look for something nefarious.
He gave me the .308 that he claimed he had used in assassinations about a month before he overdosed. It's pretty strange, always kind of wondered if a ballistics test would match it to a bunch of deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304