VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
May your light shine always AJ, as bright as your smile. Prayers from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania.

Pueblo, Colorado, sending warm thoughts, love and light to friends and family of AJ, and to those who fell in love with her after her untimely demise.

I just think of so many possibilities it is really hard not to speculate...I am all to familiar on what people are capable of when self medicating a mental illness....IMO a majority of people that fight abuse and use have an undiagnosed/underlying mental illness and have no idea...This is JMO IMO and not referring to anyone mentioned on WS and by all means not meant to offend or speculate that anyone mentioned on WS would be struggling with this.....it is only my opinion nothing more.

In about 20 minutes the memorial service for AJ will start. I'd like to propose that we do a roll call here on WS. We did this on Hannah Garner's thread during the candlelight vigil held in Ashland, Oregon in December. It was beautiful to see us all gathered in so many locations, thinking of Hannah, and it bonded us during and after that time.

Just post your location, general or specific. If you come in later today or even tomorrow, post anyway. Zach and Brenchen will be able to feel the love from all over.

:grouphug:

I am in Hamburg, PA- My heart goes out to Mel, Brenchen and Zach. Fly High, AJ!

Warm thoughts and hope for healing the other children....from Fairfax County, VA...

I'm in my home and only 3 minutes away from Holloman-Brown.

A candle is lit and my thoughts are about AJ.

Prayers from Tennessee
[emoji120] [emoji175] [emoji72]

Sent from my celery phone using Tapatalk.

Sending LOVE to Angel AJ right now from NC. Thinking of everyone right now!

Be forever at peace, AJ, and may your memories be a comfort to those who deeply love you.

Sending love and light from near Portland, OR. Fly high AJ!

:floating:

Praying for eternal peace beautiful AJ and those that love you dearly~ from Virginia Beach, Va.

Prayers from the Southwest in Arizona. I hope Zach, Mel and the girls find some peace today knowing that AJ is still with them always and can never be hurt. Love from Phoenix.

We are outside in Vermont flying our big blue and white kite in AJ's honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo