GUILTY OH - Heather Bogle, 28, found murdered in car trunk, Clyde, 9 April 2015 *Arrest*

Vigil, funeral for Heather Bogle this weekend

FREMONT, OH (Toledo News Now) - The Sandusky County Sheriff's Office is still looking for clues in the murder of Heather Bogle, found dead in Clyde a week ago. Now the community is preparing for a candlelight vigil.

On Saturday, family, friends and members of the community will gather to remember Bogle. The vigil will be led by Pastor Jeff Good of the Fremont Baptist Church. He will also lead Bogle's funeral.

Pastor Good says he knew Bogle for three years through work and as a member of his church.

read more .................. http://www.19actionnews.com/story/28835525/vigil-funeral-for-heather-bogle-this-weekend

http://www.nbc24.com/news/story.aspx?id=1193535

CLYDE, Ohio -- The search for who killed a 28-year-old Clyde mother is continuing after family and friends paid their respects over the weekend.

A special memorial was held over the weekend for Heather Bogle.

The young mother was found dead in the trunk of her own car more than 10 days ago. Police say they found her after she had been beaten and shot twice.

A ******** page has been set up to raise money for Bogle's family, including her daughter. To date, nearly $5,000 has been raised.

Donations are also being accepted at any Fifth Third Bank branch.

The Sandusky County Sheriff's Department has offered a $5,000 reward for information leading them to the person or persons responsible for Bogle's death.

Investigators say Bogle was last seen leaving work at Whirlpool in the early morning hours of April 9. She was reported missing after she didn't pick her daughter up at school that same day.

Investigators zeroing in on Heather Bogle's killer(s)
APR 22, 2015

Though he stressed that no suspects have been outright identified in the slaying of Heather Bogle, Sandusky County Sheriff Kyle Overmyer did indicate Tuesday that his investigators were nearing some sort of resolution to the case.

"We're really starting to feel more and more positive as things go on. We're going to get somebody sooner rather than later and that's a good feeling," Overmyer said.

<snip>

"We're getting a few prominent names that we're looking at. The more and more we hear, the (more) we're narrowing it down," Overmyer said.

For some reason, I can never find anyone using FB search. OG tried to tell me how once but I just never could get it to work. So that being said does Heather have a FB page? I know about her little girl but is she married or living with someone? Does she live alone (with her daughter) or does she live with family? Trying to get a feel about her habits and such. TIA to anyone who can help me.

Detectives executed a search warrant at the apartment complex because Ms. Bogle&#8217;s car was found there. Captain O&#8217;Connell said Ms. Bogle&#8217;s phone records indicate she was a recreational marijuana user and may have purchased the drug after work at the apartments.
Read more at http://www.ourtownsylvania.com/Poli...ty-s-law-enforcement.html#z4JW7hVWU4yCLZjK.99

BBM

No justification for this crime, but as usual, it seems as though at least half of these crimes revolve around drugs.

Street ****s ruining their lives forever as well as everyone they come in contact with.

Search for Heather Bogle's killer continues as Clyde mom memorialized

CLYDE, Ohio -- The search for who killed a 28-year-old Clyde mother is continuing after family and friends paid their respects over the weekend.

A special memorial was held over the weekend for Heather Bogle.

The young mother was found dead in the trunk of her own car more than 10 days ago. Police say they found her after she had been beaten and shot twice,

read full article http://www.nbc24.com/news/story.aspx?id=1193535#.VTfWqiFViko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SLAYING SHAKES PEACEFUL TOWN

Clyde residents maintain confidence in community’s law enforcement

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...ty-s-law-enforcement.html#J3ySXkgA2yfraiJh.99

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Investigators zeroing in on Heather Bogle's killer(s)

"We're getting a few prominent names that we're looking at. The more and more we hear, the (more) we're narrowing it down,"

In the days since Bogle's body was found, Clyde police detectives have been helping sheriff's detectives track down possible leads in the case, Gower said.

“They kind of do their thing and we kind of do our thing. My detectives are working with (the sheriff's office) because our primary focus is we want to get this thing solved,” Gower said.

Overmyer told the Register last week that his investigators executed search warrants at one of the apartments in the complex where Bogle's body was found, which is located in the 200 block of Hickory St.

“I know they did the two (search warrants) in Clyde, (in) which they didn't locate anything. And then they were doing some searching in fields, and other things, which I don't think unveiled anything,” Gower said.

Last week, the sheriff's office circulated surveillance photos of a white vehicle driving near the apartment complex around the same time Bogle's Oldsmobile Alero arrived in the lot.

read full article ............... http://www.sanduskyregister.com/news/law-enforcement/7856736

There are two threads for Heather. Is there any way the Mods can merge them?

Has anyone heard anything on the persons of interest? This case has been super quiet lately. I found a facebook page that talks about Heather alot. Its called Talk about Clyde. Its a closed group.

Wed 10:14 PM, Apr 22, 2015

It has been nearly two weeks since a Fremont woman was found dead in the trunk of her own car in Clyde.

No prime suspect has been identified in the Heather Bogle case, but Sandusky County Sheriff Kyle Overmyer says his office is close to an arrest in the search for the single mother&#8217;s killer.

Police found Bogle&#8217;s body in the trunk of her car parked at a Clyde apartment complex &#8211; about a mile away from work &#8211; nearly two weeks ago.

She had been severely beaten all over her body and shot twice.
&#8220;It was bad,&#8221; says Level.

"We are definitely making some very positive progress,&#8221; says Sandusky County Sheriff Kyle Overmyer.

Overmyer says detectives have narrowed down the persons of interest from half a dozen to a &#8220;select few.&#8221;

"Absolutely, there will be an arrest,&#8221; says Overmyer. &#8220;And I think it's going to be in the near future."

http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines...lyde-homicide-victims-daughter-301010901.html

Highlighted by me.

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: ????

O'Connell is the lead detective now investigating the homicide of Heather Bogle, 28. Bogle's body was discovered in the trunk of her car outside a Clyde apartment building April 10. She had been shot twice in the back and beaten, according to reports.

The detective hung up on a Register reporter seeking information about the Bogle investigation and he and Overmyer have refused to respond to any inquiries. It also appears either O'Connell or Overmyer contacted members of the Bogle family and asked them to complain to the Register about its news coverage. They both have been asked if that occurred and both refused to respond to the concern or address it.

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/news/law-enforcement/7986851

Hmmmm......

The two Clyde police detectives who were assisting the Sandusky County Sheriff's Office in investigating the death of Heather Bogle have been kicked off the case, according to Clyde police Chief Bruce Gower.

At 6:59 a.m. Thursday morning, Clyde police detectives Brian Weaver and Monti Campbell were called in to speak with the Bogle homicide lead investigator, Sandusky County sheriff's Detective Sean O'Connell.

O'Connell told them, per Sheriff Kyle Overmyer, that they were being removed from the investigation, Gower told the Register.“He just basically said (Overmyer) said that we were no longer on the case, no longer welcome to come over, and said they didn't need our help,” Gower said. “I don't know the exact terms he used, but basically the sheriff ordered Clyde police off the investigation.”

The catalyst behind that decision?

“The reason that was given by Sean, apparently, was the comment I made in the Register,” Gower said.

Both Gower and O'Connell told the media this week that investigators were not nearing a resolution to the homicide. Their statements seemingly contradicted Overmyer's own comments indicating a conclusion to the case was coming “sooner rather than later.”

The Register published an article Thursday about these conflicting accounts.

“O'Connell called and advised (Clyde detectives that) the sheriff was mad at (the Register's) article and they have been removed from the investigation,” Gower stated.

Now, the team of investigators trying to capture Bogle's killer is comprised of two fewer men, according to Gower.

“I think it's a stupid thing to do in the middle of a homicide investigation. That poor girl deserves a whole lot better than (Overmyer) being butthurt because the Sandusky Register basically pointed out he didn't know what was going on around him,” Gower said.

Gower said he believed the decision may have been a political one, as he's considering a run against Overmyer in next year's Republican primary.

You can read more about the back biting and cat fighting at this link:

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/news/law-enforcement/7864411

http://www.thenews-messenger.com/story/news/local/2015/05/07/heather-bogle-homicide-search/70960504/

The investigation into the homicide of Heather Bogle took a turn forward as investigators searched a home on Bidwell Avenue on Thursday afternoon.

No suspects have been named at the home, and no arrests were made, Sandusky County Sheriff Chief Deputy Bruce Hirt said.

"Investigators from our team are serving a search warrant from information investigators developed that led them to believe this is the scene of the crime (Bogle's homicide)," Hirt said.

Hirt did not say what specifically the investigators and the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation were looking for at the home, 503 Bidwell Ave.

"We are looking for anything that might be connected to the Bogle case," he said.

Investigators were walking the around the small, single-story home that was marked off by police tape, searching inside and outside behind the home. A group of investigators returned from the cluttered backyard with nothing in hand, then entered the home.

http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines...l-be-cleared-303018991.html?device=tablet&c=y

FREMONT (13abc Action News) – A person of interest in the Heather Bogle murder investigation says she didn’t do it.

The woman talks with 13abc as investigators search for clues inside her home.

Investigators say they don't know yet if that home was the crime scene, as tips lead them to believe.

However, the woman who lives there says didn't know Heather Bogle. She says she never met her.

13abc asks Kathaline Mora, “You've never seen Heather?” Kathaline says, “Never.” 13abc asks, “She's never been in your home?” Mora says, “Never."

Kathaline Mora, a person of interest in the Heather Bogle murder investigation, talks with 13abc as technicians search her Fremont home for evidence that the single mother was possibly killed there.

I did not see this on the thread so I added it.

http://m.toledonewsnow.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=a8f6w0uc

Omar Satchel, 34, and Keyona Bor, 24, are both being investigated in relation to the death of Heather Bogle, who was found in the trunk of her car in Clyde on April 10.

Detective O'Connell tells us Satchel is currently in prison for a weapons-related offense in Detroit. The Sheriff's office think those weapons may possibly be related to Bogle's death.

http://www.thenews-messenger.com/st...icology-report-bogle-marijuana-body/71008278/

CLYDE – A toxicology report reveals that homicide victim Heather Bogle had used marijuana before being killed, a coroner said Wednesday.

Bogle, 28, of Ballville Township, was shot twice in the back and showed signs of blunt force trauma on her body, according to Sandusky County Coroner John Wukie.

"The report (from the Lucas County Coroner's Office) showed signs of recent use of marijuana. No reported amount," Wukie said.

Wukie said he was unsure whether the marijuana in Bogle's system could have affected her decision-making because it's unknown when Bogle used it.

Chief Deputy Bruce Hirt, of the Sandusky County Sheriff's Office, said the investigation into the homicide is ongoing.

"Yes, it is useful," Hirt said of the marijuana found in Bogle's toxicology tests.

----------------------------

This is the only update I could find in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07
Back