GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
what an absolute sham .. 10 yrs for murder lol can't make this up .. I wonder if they'll even take away her inheritance now .. what a slap to the victim and the rest of her family if they give her the inheritance of the person she killed .. nothing would surprise me at this point though considering this 10 yr sentence

35d3jvd.jpg

It had been widely speculated that because of Schaefer's age and the fact he is the father of a month-old baby, he would be given a lesser sentence than the prosecution had demanded

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-jailed-15-years-gruesome-murder-mother.html

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/t...a-von-wiese-mack/story-fnh81fz8-1227314050563

Mack said she does not want the little girl to ever be aware that she is in a prison and may not keep her in Kerobokan prison for the allowed two years.
“I don’t want her to ever be aware that she’s in a prison so I think two years old is too old,” Mack said of how long she plans to keep the little girl with her behind bars.
-----
She is currently sharing a cell with eight other women but there are plans to move Mack and another Indonesian woman, with a seven-month-old baby girl, into a cell of their own.
This follows a visit to the jail recently by the country’s Justice and Human Rights Minister and representations by Mack’s US lawyers.
My bold...

Too late!

the fact that this animal is even breathing and talking is giving me a headache .. I've been hearing of way too many cases lately where the murderer has gotten off .. very disturbing

What a disappointing outcome for poor Sheila. Justice seems to have gone quiet but the sound of money's ringing out loud and clear.

So True, Zwiebel. :mad:

I can't believe that Mack only got ten years, half of what her Boyfriend got. And she was the evil mastermind and the one that has been beating and bullying poor Sheila for years. :rose:

I wish someone could take that innocent baby somewhere SAFE away from this whack job.

"Her newborn baby badly needs a mother's love and breastfeeding," the verdict said.

When asked how she felt after the verdict, Mack said in a statement provided by her Chicago-based attorney: "Dear God, I know you don't hear from me quite often, and I sometimes have acted like a jerk, but please have mercy on my soul and that of my daughter Stella, as I miss my mother and father so very much. Amen."

Presiding Judge Made Suweda described Schaefer's deeds as sadistic, but said his politeness and expression of remorse during the trial meant he did not receive a heavier sentence.

They have a week to decide whether to appeal the verdict.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bali-heather-mack-sentenced-20150421-story.html

I love the fact that he freaked out and started threatening the crowd. Showed his true nature.

Maybe Heather will do the same at some point and her sentence will be lengthened.
Heather Mack gets TEN years for ‘sadistic’ murder of her mother http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...end-lashes-s-handed-maximum-18-bars-Bali.html @MailOnline

Yep, he looked pretty angry. It is terrible when things don't go as you planned ... murder your girlfriend's mother, stuff her in a suitcase, and the court dares to sentence you to 18 (short) years.

I hope they decide to appeal, and then get longer sentences - as has been known to happen.

2zgyqg7.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32394220

WOW, I am surprised at the sentence they received :( I feel so sad for the baby :( Well I'm thinking their prison stay will not be a pleasant one, I would hate to be in a foreign prison, heck, I'd hate to be in prison anywhere..

Someone- please tell me these despicable humans can be tried for something in the US. Ten years?? Are you friggin kidding me??

Well that's 9 yrs and 3 months more than I thought she'd get. :D

Is that an iPhone6 she's got now? Just using it right there in the holding cell, Stella playing with the headphones. :waitasec:

What was she officially charged and convicted of? Is the slayer rule even going to apply?

According to Favia, the Minister of Human Rights didn't come to the prison to convince HM to give Stella a better life outside the prison, he was making arrangements for her to get a private cell and probably brought a brochure telling her how much internet, cable and air conditioning would cost her. I wonder what his cut will be for the monthly fee for this private cell? Which explains why the last minute play to get some money moved to Stella. Because she needs this you know. The Human Rights Minister said so.

:waitasec: Pathetic :mad:

MOO

Well that's 9 yrs and 3 months more than I thought she'd get. :D

Is that an iPhone6 she's got now? Just using it right there in the holding cell, Stella playing with the headphones. :waitasec:

What was she officially charged and convicted of? Is the slayer rule even going to apply?

I think the slayer rule should apply, Kamille. At least, I bloody well hope so. This murderer just cannot get the money she murdered her mother for. Some sort of justice must be delivered somehow.

An Indonesian court found an American couple guilty of premeditated murder and sentenced them to prison Tuesday in the killing of the woman's mother on the resort island of Bali.

The Denpasar District Court sentenced Tommy Schaefer to 18 years in prison and Heather Mack to 10 years for intentionally killing Sheila von Wiese-Mack while vacationing last August.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bali-heather-mack-sentenced-20150421-story.html

Well, let's sit back and wait to see how the trust gets eaten up by her lawyers. I'm sure WW will do everything in his power to cut Stella off as well which to be honest I do not have a problem with...why? Because as long as she has the money it will always be the attraction and the draw. I can just see HM complaining about the verdict being unfair, I'll bet this has been her battle cry all her life. Betting HM never returns to the States because I would imagine she can still be charged with conspiracy to murder, at least I believe so, legal minds? The fact she will only be 29 when she gets out galls me.

Is there time off for good behavior? If so she could be freed in 5yrs or less. Hopefully when she is freed charges will be waiting for HM and TS here in the US. Jmo

ciao

Is there time off for good behavior? If so she could be freed in 5yrs or less. Hopefully when she is freed charges will be waiting for HM and TS here in the US. Jmo

ciao

Well SC worked it to get out early on parole didn't she? I'm sure HM is way more manipulative than she could ever imagine to be.

MOO

WOW, I am surprised at the sentence they received :( I feel so sad for the baby :( Well I'm thinking their prison stay will not be a pleasant one, I would hate to be in a foreign prison, heck, I'd hate to be in prison anywhere..

No worries PaperDoll. She's going to be all set up with a private room and all the perks money can buy. It'll be like an extended vacation for her. She'll go to art class, make some jewellery, (compliments of the two Bali 9 men due for execution for a much lesser crime) send pics and video of Stella growing up to her friends back in the US from her fully equipped IPhone6. Probably get a fridge in her cell to handle all the snacks that her "friends" over there bring to her and order take out every day.

TS on the other hand, unless she can manipulate a private family cell, might have it a little tougher although I'm sure Stella's money will be funneled to him as well for his comfort.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member