Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
^and yes, there was the earlier visit. He was waiting for a part and was due to return on the Friday.

Only 2 reasons? I can think of more.

Jubelin told the papers on Monday 'we expect to make a move today'. He then showed up at Speddings.
He was either trying to scare Bill or Margaret into thinking that an arrest was about to made.. And gauge their reactions.

Or - knowing that the media would follow him - he is sending a message to someone else that knows the Speddings could implicate them. Whether it be the peso ring, or Margaret's family, or someone else completely.

I think it was a psychological move. I'm just not sure who it was directed at.
I wonder if Jubelin knows who it was directed at it.

I agree. My guess is option 2. They could not possibly spend an hour at his house apologising for implicating him when he's innocent! Maybe I'm just too cynical though :p

Agreed. I've followed 2 other cases where they kept repeatedly stating that same sort of thing and that so and so is not a POI when in fact they were, they just needed more info, needed to find the missing child etc.

In the Morgan Huxley case we wondered if the media were being drip-fed info. The Daily Telegraph kept coming up with interesting info that could only have originated from someone in the know. All the while, police were building a case against Daniel Kelsall.

Then once Kelsall was arrested, the Daily Telegraph were highly-unusually allowed to follow the arresting officers and Kelsall all the way into the police underground garage, all the way to the elevators, filming all the way.

I, too, find it unusual that William’s mother specifically mentioned that she had dressed him in a t-shirt under the spidey outfit and now, a few days later, an 'unrelated' t-shirt is revealed to have been found stuffed in a pipe.

I don't believe for a second that the plumber finding a shirt in pipe was the reason police got onto BS, they would have been on to him as soon as police questioned grandma.
I thought the latest article was not very newsworthy at all.

Quite likely grandma did tell BS family were coming, but I doubt he thought oh good I can go and kidnap if he is running around outside, I believe he is guilty, but don't think that was on his plan when he went there that morning.

I agree, I think whatever happened was opportunistic. And maybe was not even intended to go on for very long. William may have just been ‘taken for a ride’, and the intention was to dump him back near the house soon after, but by then – and for weeks after - the whole area was swarming with police and searchers.

I think they were watching him from the very start.

I think that was made very clear when they said he had given a 10 page interview shortly after William went missing. He has always been on their list, one of many I am sure.
The part of the visit that was a surprise was that they came Thursday instead of Friday.

I don;t think the story about the shirt is true.

Back on topic:

How does a white goods hire and/or hire business work? Where does he store the hire goods?

I don't believe he does the hire part of the business anymore.

I agree, I think whatever happened was opportunistic. And maybe was not even intended to go on for very long. William may have just been ‘taken for a ride’, and the intention was to dump him back near the house soon after, but by then – and for weeks after - the whole area was swarming with police and searchers.

This is where William having asthma comes to my mind :(

No it's not. I remember the Spiderman suit being found at Port Macquarie. This is separate again. The rumour was that someone had gone to Speddings to fix his septic tank or a pipe and had seen what looked like a Spiderman suit there. The Spiderman suit theory was probably an embellishment during the course of the rumour being spread as it turns out it was a shirt.
ok.
Correct Makara-it's in one of the interviews (maybe Fmum) that she wanted to put a singlet on William but he wanted his spiderman t-shirt under his spiderman suit.

So it was a T-shirt found at BS place but no one has said what was on the the t-shirt or size.

We also have to remember it was months before BS was noticed. So any evidence would be long gone.

We NOW know he knew little William would be at Grandma's and we know that he did return that week and repair the machine...explains his truck being parked there.

What I find odd is he didn't volunteer to search but followed facebo

You're probably right. Hungry for clues over here.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-bill-spedding/story-fni0cx12-1227312594188

594108-d6d7591c-e731-11e4-9321-13d21702e16c.jpg

We have a notebook, just like that one at work and a smaller one also, has hard cover on front and back and the red stripe on it.

ok.
Correct Makara-it's in one of the interviews (maybe Fmum) that she wanted to put a singlet on William but he wanted his spiderman t-shirt under his spiderman suit.

So it was a T-shirt found at BS place but no one has said what was on the the t-shirt or size.

We also have to remember it was months before BS was noticed. So any evidence would be long gone.

We NOW know he knew little William would be at Grandma's and we know that he did return that week and repair the machine...explains his truck being parked there.

What I find odd is he didn't volunteer to search but followed facebo

He may have been working and unable to join the search, as he returned to the house a week later to fit the new part to the washing machine, hence why his van was seen parked there amongst the police cars etc.
How do you know he knew that William would be at Grandmas house, I haven't seen that reported at all, just that she was having visitors, I had my machine repaired recently and I didn't discuss anything with the repairer about my family.
I am curious about the shirt because stuffed in a drain could mean put there on purpose or flushed but being a repairman BS would know the way septics work and realise it was not going anywhere.

How do you know he knew that William would be at Grandmas house, I haven't seen that reported at all, just that she was having visitors, I had my machine repaired recently and I didn't discuss anything with the repairer about my family.

ONLY days before William Tyrrell was abducted, his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine.

That revelation calls into question toddler William’s trip to the mid north coast being a total “surprise” that nobody other than his parents could have known about.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227314208802

The surprise was that they were arriving early. Thursday instead of Friday.

I'd love for discussion to be able to explore the areas that are off limits in this forum.

QFT.
Only being able to talk about what is in MSM means if we do want to talk about this case - and that's what we're all here for - we have to focus on BS and not other options.
It makes the discussion rather one-sided.
I understand why the rules exist, though.

QUOTE=SouthAussie;11713317]ONLY days before William Tyrrell was abducted, his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine.

That revelation calls into question toddler William’s trip to the mid north coast being a total “surprise” that nobody other than his parents could have known about.

It doesn't specify that he was told there were children or that they would be there Friday morning as the FG thought they were coming that afternoon.

He may have been working and unable to join the search, as he returned to the house a week later to fit the new part to the washing machine, hence why his van was seen parked there amongst the police cars etc.
I am curious about the shirt because stuffed in a drain could mean put there on purpose or flushed but being a repairman BS would know the way septics work and realise it was not going anywhere.

If she's anything like my Gma..she'd have told him names, ages, star signs and whipped out a few photo's over coffee.

The surprise was that they were arriving early. Thursday instead of Friday.

I'm actually really confused about this. I watched the interview with the parents last night. I know they say they went a day earlier than planned, but it still sounded to me like the whole trip was a surprise. However, it makes more sense that the surprise was being a day early. Can anyone point me to where this was clarified?

ONLY days before William Tyrrell was abducted, his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine.

It doesn't specify that he was told there were children or that they would be there Friday morning as the FG thought they were coming that afternoon.

Nothing specifies anything, Karo. We can all look for loopholes in the info that we are being drip-fed. Or we can take it at face value. Only time will tell what the whole story is.

As I mentioned before, quite a few of us have seen the Telegraph drip-fed info before, and then been rewarded with the exclusive opportunity for rare footage.

I tend to think that may be happening now … to put pressure on persons with knowledge that can assist the police, and/or to put pressure on a suspected perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419