GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

Holly will pay for this punkin doodle's life. HE must. This poor baby girl. Pizazes me off that she was treated as she wa by her own father and step momma. But to have her mama win custody back, and then this [unusual person] [self esit] En it this way, HELL NO!

YES! To that HELL NO! tlcya. Ab.so.lute.ly.

Hoping no jinx here, but if they can keep/solidify his status to be pronounced, "of sound mind & good to go on trial", etc., I think he will be judged needle-worthy within about 3 weeks. Piece of dirt, IMO.

In spite of all the bad stuff & people around her (not to include her poor mother), I am hoping that her brief little life had more good days than bad.

We just see too dayam much of this stuff. Just too much. The horrors done to these little children. "They" do it because "they" can. Grrrrr.

http://5newsonline.com/2014/10/31/a...r-public-defender-admits-to-drinking-problem/

The murder trial for accused child killer Zachary Holly is being rescheduled after the public defender admitted in court on Friday (Oct. 31) that he has an alcohol problem, officials said...

Smith said his office and the victim’s family were ready to proceed on Monday, adding his office didn’t learn of Aydelott’s issues until Friday afternoon. Smith said the judge didn’t have much choice but to delay the trial after the public defender admitting to being ineffective because of alcoholism.

A court hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 6 for an update on which public defender will replace Aydelott and to learn when a new trial date will be set, Smith said.

:tantrum::gaah:

Well, another dammit.

But at least the defendant does qualify as fit for trial, As I've said here before. Early on, I thought, seriously, that his IQ might not have enuff digits to qualify him as fit to be tried (and fried), but at least he got by that. He had such vacuous and dumb stares and speech that I wondered if he was anywhere near normal -- really. Mensa material he ain't, folks, IMHO, as evidenced by so many things he has shown us up to now...

And I'd like to know more about Golden from Little Rock -- "they" had to appoint a pretty decent defender since this is a capital case -- a newbie would be a serious source of appeal if he were to get convicted, especially in he gets the DP, which I'm thinking he will. And his new atty does need time on this thing -- lotsa stuff to read, lots of evidence to review, interviews with people, and talking with his stellar new client. We've all seen it before.
icon9.png

Ennyway, on with the show. We'll have to watch more <gag>, <shiver> Jodi, I guess... <wretch>

:tantrum::gaah:

Well, another dammit.

But at least the defendant does qualify as fit for trial, As I've said here before. Early on, I thought, seriously, that his IQ might not have enuff digits to qualify him as fit to be tried (and fried), but at least he got by that. He had such vacuous and dumb stares and speech that I wondered if he was anywhere near normal -- really. Mensa material he ain't, folks, IMHO, as evidenced by so many things he has shown us up to now...

And I'd like to know more about Golden from Little Rock -- "they" had to appoint a pretty decent defender since this is a capital case -- a newbie would be a serious source of appeal if he were to get convicted, especially in he gets the DP, which I'm thinking he will. And his new atty does need time on this thing -- lotsa stuff to read, lots of evidence to review, interviews with people, and talking with his stellar new client. We've all seen it before.
icon9.png

Ennyway, on with the show. We'll have to watch more <gag>, <shiver> Jodi, I guess... <wretch>

ABOUT ME

rg_2b.jpg

Robby Golden was born and raised in Central Arkansas. After receiving a Bachelors of Arts degree in political science from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas, he attended the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, Arkansas, where he was awarded a Juris Doctor.

Robby Golden was licensed to practice law in Arkansas in 2003. From 2003 until 2008, he served as an attorney in the Capital Conflicts Office of the Arkansas Public Defender Commission, the office with the sole responsibility for representing indigent defendants statewide who have been charged with the most serious felony offense---capital murder. During the course of his career, Robby Golden has represented over thirty defendants charged with capital murder and facing the death penalty.

Since 2008, he has expanded his practice to include misdemeanor as well as felony representation, to include general practice as well as criminal defense, and to include representation of parties on appeal. Robby Golden has extensive experience practicing in over half the counties in the State of Arkansas, including Benton, Washington, Pulaski, Faulkner, Saline, Craighead, and Jefferson.

Robby Golden is a member of the Arkansas Bar Association. He is also a member and former vice president of the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Thanks, Truth Detector!
Golden sounds qualified for the job he has -- it'll be a tuff one, I'm thinking. I wonder how much help his client will be able to give him. I'll also say that, unless the prosecutors put on a weak case -- which I doubt will happen -- Mr. Golden will have his work cut out for him. The main reason he's there, I'm almost sure, is to keep his butt off the stretcher and his arm away from the needle.

We'll see what we'll see -- this was a horrible, horrible crime -- to take a little girl who was sleeping in her own bed and under her mother's care, and to rape her mercilessly and to kill her in the process. These awful acts do warrant the D.P., IMHO. Holly has gotten himself into Big Trouble. And this happy, bright little human being is gone forever. SMH.

Does anyone know if the trial still set to go on Feb. 23, next month?

Finally, one for Jersey....
http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2015/feb/19/judge-hollys-statements-can-be-used-jersey-bridgem/?latest

Circuit Judge Brad Karren denied the suppression motion and ruled that police did not ask Hines-Britner to convince her former husband into talking with then and taking the polygraph.

The judge&#8217;s ruling means prosecutors will be able to use Holly&#8217;s interviews as evidence during his jury trial.

Jury selection is scheduled to begin May 8.

Thanks, Truth Detector!
Golden sounds qualified for the job he has -- it'll be a tuff one, I'm thinking. I wonder how much help his client will be able to give him. I'll also say that, unless the prosecutors put on a weak case -- which I doubt will happen -- Mr. Golden will have his work cut out for him. The main reason he's there, I'm almost sure, is to keep his butt off the stretcher and his arm away from the needle.

We'll see what we'll see -- this was a horrible, horrible crime -- to take a little girl who was sleeping in her own bed and under her mother's care, and to rape her mercilessly and to kill her in the process. These awful acts do warrant the D.P., IMHO. Holly has gotten himself into Big Trouble. And this happy, bright little human being is gone forever. SMH.

Does anyone know if the trial still set to go on Feb. 23, next month?

Jury selection set to begin May 8.

Prospective jurors in Zachary Holly's murder trial will be selected from the list of registered voters instead of driver's license rolls, according to Tuesday's ruling by Circuit Judge Brad Karren.

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2015/mar/03/jurors-holly-trial-be-selected-voters/?news-arkansas-nwa

It's been a long time coming. Please, no more delays. Its time for justice. This case has stuck with me. I want to know that Holly will pay for what he did to this little one. So upsetting that she suffered abuse, mom fought to get her back and to a safer place and then this took Jersey's life so callously. I don't know if I will ever get the image of him in this loud PJ pants while the search for Jersey was underway, him all pretending to be concerned and helping with the search.

It's been a long time coming. Please, no more delays. Its time for justice. This case has stuck with me. I want to know that Holly will pay for what he did to this little one. So upsetting that she suffered abuse, mom fought to get her back and to a safer place and then this took Jersey's life so callously. I don't know if I will ever get the image of him in this loud PJ pants while the search for Jersey was underway, him all pretending to be concerned and helping with the search.

It has stuck with me, too, tlcya. Ripped so viciously almost from her mother's arms. Safe in her little bed, looking forward to "tomorrow," as all happy children do. She was becoming such a trusting little girl, feeling safe again with those she loved and who loved her, especially the one who tried so hard to keep her safe. She wasn't even walking down the street -- she was warm & snug & asleep. And Evil came in the door. Oh, it's just so wrong and inhuman. I want to see him on Death Row and see how he sleeps in his little bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back