EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

Do we have a picture of the exterior of the Mickey camper? I can only remember seeing photos of the inside. No grand reason or anything - just my own curiosity. I decided to take a detour by the compound on my way home from jury duty this morning, and saw a camper in the driveway of the detached garage. It wasn't what I was expecting, in comparison to how much work was put into the interior.

Do we have a picture of the exterior of the Mickey camper? I can only remember seeing photos of the inside. No grand reason or anything - just my own curiosity. I decided to take a detour by the compound on my way home from jury duty this morning, and saw a camper in the driveway of the detached garage. It wasn't what I was expecting, in comparison to how much work was put into the interior.

Go to the very bottom of this page:

https://www.google.com/search?rls=en&tbm=isch&q="tammy+moorer"+camper&ei=ZY82VdCTC67msATFIg

I would put the link, to the actual photo, but it is some sort of a weird site.

Was just looking at the interior photos of her camper, which lead me to her website ( which is not working) but initially it was registered under the info found at this link. Who's address was she using ?
http://wa-com.com/tammysmagicalvacations.com
If you go to white pages dot com, you can type in that address and it will spit out who has a land line registered there. I don't think I'm allowed to post the person's name here, but a quick search will tell you whose address it is. HTH. :)

ETA: The person listed as the administrative contact for TM's website is the same person who lives at that address in TN.

If you go to white pages dot com, you can type in that address and it will spit out who has a land line registered there. I don't think I'm allowed to post the person's name here, but a quick search will tell you whose address it is. HTH. :)

ETA: The person listed as the administrative contact for TM's website is the same person who lives at that address in TN.

That person is also using an email domain for an assisted living facility for senior citizens ?? weird

Was just looking at the interior photos of her camper, which lead me to her website ( which is not working) but initially it was registered under the info found at this link. Who's address was she using ?
http://wa-com.com/tammysmagicalvacations.com

Registrant:
For Tammy Moorer
140 N. Wynridge Way
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
US

Domain name: TAMMYSMAGICALVACATIONS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Sisemore, June jsisemore@brookdaleliving.com
140 N. Wynridge Way
Goodlettsville, TN 37072

The BBM is Tm's friend. We noticed that early on but I don't think that person has anything to do with this case.

This case is so frustrating because it seems like LE would have a lot more evidence by now. I do think LE has enough to convict them and I am hoping they have a lot that we are not aware of.

Just wish we knew that LE had something more solid than we know right now. I cant believe that the Ms were that careful to be able to hide what they did. I keep thinking they may have had help and if another person helped them it would explain why it doesnt seem like there was much uncovered yet.

I hope during the trial I am surprised by how much evidence surfaces.

I responded way too quickly, before reading through all the comments, so I'm sorry if it's been addressed.

The conversation about Heather's phone - I don't think she has an IPhone...the camera on the iphone is not located in the center. On her phone, the camera is in the center. It looks more like a Samsung Galaxy to me. They did remove quite a few galaxy's from the house, but I don't think the white iphone with pink case removed from the bathroom closet was heather's.

I could be wrong, but the size, shape, and location of the camera doesn't quite match an iphone.

I responded way too quickly, before reading through all the comments, so I'm sorry if it's been addressed.

The conversation about Heather's phone - I don't think she has an IPhone...the camera on the iphone is not located in the center. On her phone, the camera is in the center. It looks more like a Samsung Galaxy to me. They did remove quite a few galaxy's from the house, but I don't think the white iphone with pink case removed from the bathroom closet was heather's.

I could be wrong, but the size, shape, and location of the camera doesn't quite match an iphone.
Originally Posted by jillycat

A verified family member ( I believe it was Heather's aunt) posted some time ago that it was a Droid.

Correct @jillycat

Originally Posted by LadyHawkke

She had an Android phone and it has been turned off since December 18, 2013.

Definitely not an iPhone. :)

(LadyHawkke is Heather's aunt).

There has to be more evidence in what we know by the recovered texts, ect. T is good at blowing off and can`t keep her big mouth shut. Here are a few texts that we already know of and they show just what she meant:

Nov/1/13: " You can tell me who your are right now or I will find out another way.....that way won`t HAVE A GREAT TURNOUT for YOU.....I am giving you ONE LAST CHANCE before we meet in person...ONLY ONE."

"It`s best you call back and speak to me, SAVE YOURSELF."

1/25/14. " I am packing my camper and (RUNNING) to Canada" ..............Only guilty people run.

Also she must have been drinking heavily during that time period and I am assuming that S was allowed to do whatever after H disappeared. He was no longer being subdued by T. So if she thought that H had only disappeared and not been murdered she would have still kept him under watchful eyes. She knew that Heather was never coming back.

I hope they have found all kinds of evidence in the journals, computers, phones, and also things that did belong to H in their possession. All we all can do is hope. Maybe they should have some fresh eyes to look into the evidence that they have so far and maybe there is something that they are overlooking.

I agree, Dixie E. So much of this case is going to boil down to what the M's said and did prior to Heather missing and after. TM was on a campaign first to remove her enemy and then to cover it up once she was gone. To me TM is emotionally immature and not very smart. She thought she was explaining away her guilt but she really was enlightening everyone! TM deeply interjected herself into this when she posted on the FHE page. If she weren't involved why would she do that? And another thing if she weren't involved why would she be standing by her man? It's all because she's as deeply involved as he is, if not more.

I agree. Very good points. I do think a fresh set of eyes would help LE just to be sure in case they missed something. I am thinking another search or 2 of the compound and relatives compound areas may be helpful. Thinking along the line of something Heather may have owned may turn up.

Hopefully LE has everything they need already.

I'm not typically in/around the Socastee/Surfside area (I tend to keep to my end of the beach--the north end), but I was over that way today and noticed a sign on the side of the road. It said something about Peachtree Rd. being closed to traffic (local traffic only) between the dates of 4/21 and ? (I want to say the end date was 4/26 but I can't be sure) during the hours of ? - 6 am. Does anyone know what that's about?

I didn't realize what I was reading until the minute I was passing the sign---which is why I missed the 'end' date & the 'start' time. I was running late for a doctor's appointment (upper respiratory infection & double earache! apparently I'm a toddler again.) and I didn't have time to loop back around to read it. The sign was located on the right side of Highway 544 (when heading east), not far after you pass CVS and right before the Highway 31 turnoff.

Just curious if any other locals have seen this or know anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not typically in/around the Socastee/Surfside area (I tend to keep to my end of the beach--the north end), but I was over that way today and noticed a sign on the side of the road. It said something about Peachtree Rd. being closed to traffic (local traffic only) between the dates of 4/21 and ? (I want to say the end date was 4/26 but I can't be sure) during the hours of ? - 6 am. Does anyone know what that's about?

I didn't realize what I was reading until the minute I was passing the sign---which is why I missed the 'end' date & the 'start' time. I was running late for a doctor's appointment (upper respiratory infection & double earache! apparently I'm a toddler again.) and I didn't have time to loop back around to read it. The sign was located on the right side of Highway 544 (when heading east), not far after you pass CVS and right before the Highway 31 turnoff.

Just curious if any other locals have seen this or know anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is because of all the road construction
http://m.wdam.com/wdam/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:ogdlHAes

Does anyone else find it odd that TM didn't get her wish to have the gag order lifted and then the warrants are magically handed over to MHN, the news source that loves to interview her family and make them look like victims? TM is the queen of deflection and what better way to deflect than to hand over warrants with the name of a criminal in them? Did JM have anything to do with Heather's murder? TM hopes that you think so. If LE could connect JM in any way,wouldn't he be locked up? Does TM care that her sister paid JM's bond? No...no she doesn't. TM cares about TM. JMO

Couldn't have said this better myself!

I am curious about everyone's thoughts on something. When the M's were arrested and their home searched, LE said that they found "something of concern". They listed the conditions of the home, the guns,the journals,ect. What do you all think is the "concerning thing" that we weren't told about?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back