Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone's thoughts on how the media keep repeating over and over that this latest information is unrelated to William?

That the police have told them to say that explicitly.

How can it not be related to the Tyrrell case?!!!

Perhaps arrest to scare out others we have not yet heard about? Perhaps THIS arrest not related to William, but others close to Spedding who know what happened to William? It's a jigsaw puzzle, isn't it? :gaah:

I wasn't sure about BS. The fact that he was a named POI ( something he claimed to police didn't add up, so he couldn't be cleared as a POI) made me think he had something to hide.

What's everyone's thoughts on how the media keep repeating over and over that this latest information is unrelated to William?

They don't have much actual detail other than "Officers from Strike Force Rosann stressed that the arrest did not relate to the disappearance of Tyrrell, who disappeared six months ago." BBM

It's ok for us to hope for connected dots, but I'm guessing they don't want to jeopardise any potential conviction with a Judge Judy-like trial.

New article just released by Mail Online

"The person of interest in the case of missing toddler William Tyrrell has been taken away by police for questioning about the alleged sexual assaults of two young girls.

Bill Spedding was taken to the Port Macquarie Police Station for the questioning about the alleged sexual assaults of the two girls, aged three and six, in 1987 in Sydney.

The washing machine repairman, was arrested at his Bonny Hills home on the NSW mid-north coast over the allegations at about 1.30pm on Wednesday and is expected to be charged.

Officers from Strike Force Rosann stressed that the arrest was not related to the disappearance of the four-year-old boy, who was three at the time and was last seen wearing a his favourite Spiderman outfit in his grandmother's garden in Kendall on September 12 last year."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...liam-Tyrrell-arrested-home.html#ixzz3Y0uqVEcG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I don't think they automatically handcuff a person unless they are resisting or acting in a threatening manner. Not 100% sure though

General theory running through mine and I'm sure many other heads-

*the ring involves people within the community, including at one point BS. Probably still does.
*His flat above the store is used as a pitstop for the children they grab, the kids are then moved on to another location
*BS knows the person who has William because he grabbed him for him/her, held him overnight at the flat and then moved him on elsewhere.
*BS's current charges are possibly because of the publicity he got and he's being used to grab the other mongrels.

As I said, just random linking of what we know with other things that have been reported.

Suppose we should be grateful Margaret didn't go in for a granny pash , a la Baden-Clay LOL

Sorry if that offends. Just thought a bit of humour to kill the time waiting for more details wouldn't go astray ;)

Aaarrrgggghhh ... Granny pash flashbacks!! I still have GPPTSD from that.

I wasn't sure about BS. The fact that he was a named POI ( something he claimed to police didn't add up, so he couldn't be cleared as a POI) made me think he had something to hide.

Obviously I'm not sure either. I don't think any of us can be. I just keep wondering if the police get stuck on someone because they have no other leads. I wonder if in a detectives mind they rule out others and then they are left with one person, i.e. BS. They may have no evidence and maybe his alibi checks out but they just won't let that lead go cause it makes no sense to them, so they keep digging till something happens. Hope BS has a good lawyer, if he has answered their inquiries and his answers check out is there some law that requires them to publicly state that a person is no longer a POI/Suspect or can that status just linger on indefinitely.

I didn't really follow the AB-C case so I have had no idea what you were all referring to with the granny pash until I just googled it... :laughing:

General theory running through mine and I'm sure many other heads-

*the ring involves people within the community, including at one point BS. Probably still does.
*His flat above the store is used as a pitstop for the children they grab, the kids are then moved on to another location
*BS knows the person who has William because he grabbed him for him/her, held him overnight at the flat and then moved him on elsewhere.
*BS's current charges are possibly because of the publicity he got and he's being used to grab the other mongrels.

As I said, just random linking of what we know with other things that have been reported.

I can't stop thinking about his (BS) quote in January - "I never did anything to hurt William Tyrell." I'll bet he knows who did.

frogwell - about clearing BS of POI status if it comes to that -

Well in regards to WT - not the offence he's been arrested for - he's only a POI, not a suspect. That just means they think, or know, he can give them information. That's it. It doesn't officially denote personal involvement in the crime directly. It can, but not necessarily. So he doesn't really need to be "cleared" of anything because in regards to WT he is not a suspect.

From the WA Police site (they have a handy list of definitions I haven't seen elsewhere; state-by-state policing is a thing here but it's all pretty similar)

"POI
Person of interest. A POI is a person who has come into the scope of an investigation in some way, or may have information relevant to assisting an investigation. A person of interest is NOT necessarily a suspect."

Suppose we should be grateful Margaret didn't go in for a granny pash , a la Baden-Clay LOL

Sorry if that offends. Just thought a bit of humour to kill the time waiting for more details wouldn't go astray ;)

:scared::gaah:

I can't stop thinking about his (BS) quote in January - "I never did anything to hurt William Tyrell." I'll bet he knows who did.

I'd have to agree. Out of all of this, that's the #1 thing that didn't quite wash with me. His elusive wording, or seemingly.

We can't account for how people might behave when under all this pressure. I could put it down to attempted lawyer talk that came out badly. Yet he probably could of done better if innocent.

Will have to wait and see. Hope it's cleared up quickly and we know one way or the other if WT is a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks