Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this.

Also, remember when Jodi complained that Travis' closet was bigger than her cell? So many people responded that members of our Armed Forces have much smaller quarters. That helps put things into perspective.

Absolutely

Iraq: tents, scorching heat, sand, mre's

Prison: bed, TV, rec time, food, showers, library, visitors, phone calls, education, like they say 3 hots and a cot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOO! That's too much like regular life. And not even regular life if you're too poor to afford cable, which depending on the circumstances, would be the only way you could get some of those channels.

AND they don't have to work for a living like us regular folk that have to work 2 jobs just to make ends meet.

My grandson served our country in Iraq for over a year. It was 116, he carried on his back a lot of weight in addition to uniform... So freakin BOO HOO. I don't give a damn how hot the murderer gets.

He also served a year at the DMZ bitter cold, I don't care how freakin cold she gets either...

The murderer earned her way to where she is, I absolutely don't care what happens to her. But I will be watching for awhile her inmate status to see.

Oh and my grandson went to work for the state prison system then onto the federal..he told me about a couple gang members that threatened him. He told them to bring it, he served in Iraq he wasn't scared of anyone. Shut them up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoey Watson Iraq-loading-1006.jpg ZoeyWatson 6a00d8341c90b153ef0133f3e33f84970b-500wi.jpg
7_Years_of_war_026.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG

IM G]

soldiers%20sleeping.jpg

549924643.jpg

The conditions our brave young men and women suffer through while they serve our country in the military are shocking. Any time I see a kid in his khaki clothes or anything that identifies him as a service member I give them a hug. My little girls know we regard them very highly. One of my daughters used to scream out "Look Mommy, a hero!" and run up to them and throw her arms around their legs. More times than I can count the innocence of that hug brought tears to their eyes. In return they would get down to her level or lift her right up in their arms. She got the best hugs of her life from the hero strangers. Sometimes folks around watching would just start clapping. If I live to be 100 it will always be one of the sweetest things I remember. Out of all the things we ever taught our children, to honor and respect our brave troops is one that makes me most proud.
God bless your grandson. I am sure he fears no prisoner after everything he has been through. Any suffering that happens for what's her name is fine with me. I don't care if she takes her own life in despair when her appeal gets her nowhere.

Dave Hall said it spot on "Jodi Arias did not avoid death. She simply prolonged it". She will die a slow death in prison. She is leaving that place in a body bag. Who cares on what date? She is already dead to me.

God bless your grandson, all of those who serve and may God bless the United States of America. Your grandson deserves the millions of dollars that were spent on Jodi Arias, and then some.

On behalf of the American veterans who truly do suffer PTSD and never ever recover, and the generations of harm it does in their families, she can burn in hell!

American Soldier Tribute by Toby Keith

https://youtu.be/wSCaAx4cs3w

soldiers-crying-over-boots-jpg.jpg

Love the posts on this subject! I've taught domestic violence classes for OFFENDERS, both male AND female....trying to help them re-train themselves on how to treat a partner, making them acknowledge what they did was wrong and hoping (HOPING) it will make them want to stop hurting others. The women were BY FAR the worst. They take no responsibility for what they did, blame the victim and don't feel like they should be in the classes, nor have served any jail time. BUT.....ask those same women what they want to happen if a man assaults them and they are fast to reply that the man should pay for their actions. I've actually had women arrested for abusing their partners, while they were taking my classes. Domestic violence doesn't discriminate and neither should the law when it comes to female perpetrators.

Teaching these classes is always a challenge for me because I'm a survivor of domestic violence. But I don't mind feeling uncomfortable, and holding in my anger, if it will help keep one more person alive and out of danger.

I would love to see a Travis Alexander Law passed. And soon!!
Do you see any of them change after having taken your class? Does the awareness help, or do they even get that?
I briefly worked with some troubled teens in a psych center and I'd ask them how they'd verbally tell someone off. The typical response, "I wouldn't, I'd just punch them out"!!

Oh my,Zoey. I can't imagine how difficult it is for our service people. They are true heroes. I'm a news junkie and have seen many interviews with current and former military,and I've never heard them whine about their difficult living conditions. That's why I can't muster an ounce of sympathy for a self confessed convicted murderer. IMO,she is pure evil.

Thank you, this explains a lot--Arias is reptilian. I have suspected this all along.

Yes, that little round hole between her lips when her mouth is closed appears to be where her lizard tongue comes out.

Among other things that bother me with the judicial system is there seems to be no educating the jurors. They don't want to give them too detailed of instructions for fear of biasing the jury, but what good is a jury that does not know the procedure? Like in the first trial, they did not know that if they hung there would have to be a re-trial. They should have been told this IMO. If we are placing all the responsibility on them for deciding life or death or guilty versus not guilty shouldn't they understand the consequences of their votes or what happens when they are not unanimous?

It appears the BUMS are at it again. Do they have no shame, or is this a norm for them I wonder? So if I donate nothing, they get double nothing? What a sham!!!! :facepalm:

The current fund total, as of April 18, 2015 is:

$53,350.06....... Alexander restitution I assume?

http://justice4jodi.com/

View attachment 73610 View attachment 73611
7_Years_of_war_026.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG

IM G]

soldiers%20sleeping.jpg

549924643.jpg

The conditions our brave young men and women suffer through while they serve our country in the military are shocking. Any time I see a kid in his khaki clothes or anything that identifies him as a service member I give them a hug. My little girls know we regard them very highly. One of my daughters used to scream out "Look Mommy, a hero!" and run up to them and throw her arms around their legs. More times than I can count the innocence of that hug brought tears to their eyes. In return they would get down to her level or lift her right up in their arms. She got the best hugs of her life from the hero strangers. Sometimes folks around watching would just start clapping. If I live to be 100 it will always be one of the sweetest things I remember. Out of all the things we ever taught our children, to honor and respect our brave troops is one that makes me most proud.
God bless your grandson. I am sure he fears no prisoner after everything he has been through. Any suffering that happens for what's her name is fine with me. I don't care if she takes her own life in despair when her appeal gets her nowhere.

Dave Hall said it spot on "Jodi Arias did not avoid death. She simply prolonged it". She will die a slow death in prison. She is leaving that place in a body bag. Who cares on what date? She is already dead to me.

God bless your grandson, all of those who serve and may God bless the United States of America. Your grandson deserves the millions of dollars that were spent on Jodi Arias, and then some.

On behalf of the American veterans who truly do suffer PTSD and never ever recover, and the generations of harm it does in their families, she can burn in hell!

What powerful images! Your words also really drive home how despicable it was for JA to claim PTSD. (Not to mention, pedophilia, domestic abuse, etc.). True victims deserve better than to have their horrifying experiences diminished by fakers.

It just makes me mad to read "Jodi's wrongful conviction" SHE WAS NOT WRONGFULLY CONVICTED! She did the crime, why do they say that? I thought they only felt that she was wrongly sentenced. Oh yeah, I forgot, they think Travis DESERVED to die, I forgot, silly me SMH

It just makes me mad to read "Jodi's wrongful conviction" SHE WAS NOT WRONGFULLY CONVICTED! She did the crime, why do they say that? I thought they only felt that she was wrongly sentenced. Oh yeah, I forgot, they think Travis DESERVED to die, I forgot, silly me SMH

Maybe because they are nuts like the butcheress.

Just a little jingle that came to mind. All Murderesses need to be reminded of the evil they inflicted... right?? Should I send her a copy?

Sung to the tune of Lizzie Borden's song.

Jodi Arias took a gun and a knife,
Stabbed and stabbed til' she took Travis' life.
When she saw what she had done,
She shot him in the head and went on the run.

Reptilian is the perfect description for JA's eyes.

I love this from Amazon, regarding the book MENDACITY, by Lisa Wilson/Nick van der Leek:

“The horror of Jodi Arias is that by murdering Travis she discovered her true self, she became the fully formed chameleon that was crawling in the shadows, and once the spotlight of the court and media fell on her, it didn’t feel like the cold light of truth, but something to warm herself under..."

She could shower everyday and still come out stinky, filthy , and a murderer. Why change uniforms, the soiled ones suit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member