2-1 odds that Sister "Pam" reads these posts 24/7

Toltec said:
Susan Stine is a better bet...the fraudulent pitt bull!
LOL ,probably so,in DOI it was said she scans the net daily. what exactly is her facination with the R's anyway?I don't get why the R's lived with them for a while either.You'd think they'd want to be alone with each other and with their son in the aftermath of their grief.

Why wouldn't the Ramseys share Christmas with the White's instead of their flesh and blood, the Paughs??? It became obvious Grandpa Paugh was not given an invitation because he flew to Atlanta Christmas Eve Stand-by.
does anyone know why?

booradley said:
But didn't JR give Pa Paugh a job at Access and then later at the other company he worked for? I always found that interesting. Either he liked having the company pay for the Paugh's living expenses or he like having him around? Didn't Patsy died in Pa Paugh's house

It's my understanding that it was Patsy's father who put up the money for John's business. Without the Paugh help John would not have been as successful business wise as he was.
I would be interested in learning more about John and Patsy's relationship, starting from when they first got together. Did John see her as someone who could help his career? Her family had money and connections. Who benefited more from their marriage John or Patsy? Who would have more to lose if it ended?

OB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back