MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
not gas, flash bang pepper spray - thrown back toward LEOs. line advanced then paused again

Somewhat anxious - last night was quite a ride, no?

I thought that too ---mom of the year --upset that her child is engaging in violent behavior, so smack him around a dash about his skull, with your fists, then slam a bit more in his back, and for good measure be violently screaming and yelling at him at the same time -- "we dont engage in violence, son" smack, bam, boom, crash,smack kdaboom ............

Schzophrnic to me IMO!

One final good slam in the neck........................

I hear ya, CARIIS, I really do.

I never spanked my child, but honestly never needed to. She responded to other types of discipline, and lemme tell ya, we run a tight ship.

But I can totally see that momma's anger and maybe even panic that harm would come to others or even to her son. That might trigger an "oh he77 NO!" response.

Also, when your kiddo is as big as you and he77-bent on rioting, what are a momma's options to get that basically grown child off the street and back home?

But, like you, I ride the fence.

And still, we would rather they "get out of our way" and stay quiet so as not to bother us with their problems. Their problems are OUR problems. We're all Americans, and like it or not, we don't all have access to the same opportunities. You can't know something exists if no one ever tells you it exists. So those non-profits are great, they're doing great work, but if no one ever tells this young black child it exists, he can't seek help from them now can he?

JMOO

That's what most of the disenfranchised would like you to believe. That way they can keep their victim status and not be held accountable for anything.

not gas, flash bang pepper spray - thrown back toward LEOs. line advanced then paused again

They have both. I just watched them throw tear gas toward the crowd that won't adhere to curfew. Those assahola "protesters" threw them back at the cops. They make me absolutely sick. This is reprehensible!

MSNBC reporter just put on a gas mask in case it's tear gas. He's attempting to continue reporting. He sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

I surely am not cut out for this lifestyle. facing a police line looking like that would make me piddle down my leg. dang

LE don't have gas masks on... not tear gas. imo

That's what most of the disenfranchised would like you to believe. That way they can keep their victim status and not be held accountable for anything.

Right. It's all just one big lazy conspiracy so "they" can keep collecting food stamps.

That's a classist mentality, IMHO.

My very favorite restaurant is Sabatino's. After every meal there, we head around the corner to Vaccarro's Bakery. Sad to say it'll be a very long time before I head back there. I just don't feel comfortable now after seeing these criminal idiots on tv and how they try to play the victim on social media. This is so very depressing. :(

They have both. I just watched them throw tear gas toward the crowd that won't adhere to curfew. Those assahola "protesters" threw them back at the cops. They make me absolutely sick. This is reprehensible!

Hi Jersey

BOy sad were doing another eoposide like this huh........................ Police tweeting are using pepper balls

setting fire to garbage cans

fire also in front of the library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members