Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day everyone

New here, have just come across this forum last night. Took me forever to read all the posts in this thread so got lots if catching up to do with all the other 8 threads ha!

Im a local from where william went missing
Welcome Apollo! Great to have a local on here!

Id be interested on your take on the whole case… how the town feels and what the towns general take is on the whole situation, especially in regards to searches on the street and abroad.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Last Monday began like any other for Mr Spedding. He was sitting on the back porch planning his work schedule ...........

I assume like any other day BS planned his work schedule for 12 Sept.

Colin said he had downloaded a copy of Mr Spedding's bank card statement, which showed a purchase at the cafe about 10am on September 12.

Which is why it does not make sense in my opinion that he phoned grandma at 10:00am then went for coffee with MS.

He would have had to have rung MS to come and meet him for Coffee (there would be a record) OR MS was with him at the time he says he phoned grandma and there was no answer so he went for coffee with MS.

Maybe BS did purchase a coffee and cake for morning tea then headed of to grandmas.
IMO

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195778466
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

Do you know what else doesn't make sense, MS having to ask a psychic if BS had anything to do with William's disappearance when she was supposedly having coffee with him at the time.

10am to 12noon is a lot of time to kill eating cake and drinking coffee before the noon award ceremony!

Do you know what else doesn't make sense, MS having to ask a psychic if BS had anything to do with William's disappearance when she was supposedly having coffee with him at the time.

The clairvoyant visit could have been assurance to her that Bill didn't take William, if she had knowledge of his history

Last Monday began like any other for Mr Spedding. He was sitting on the back porch planning his work schedule ...........

I assume like any other day BS planned his work schedule for 12 Sept.

Colin said he had downloaded a copy of Mr Spedding's bank card statement, which showed a purchase at the cafe about 10am on September 12.

Which is why it does not make sense in my opinion that he phoned grandma at 10:00am then went for coffee with MS.

He would have had to have rung MS to come and meet him for Coffee (there would be a record) OR MS was with him at the time he says he phoned grandma and there was no answer so he went for coffee with MS.

Maybe BS did purchase a coffee and cake for morning tea then headed of to grandmas.
IMO

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195778466
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

We only have Colin's word for it that the bank "statement" says 10am. My debit card shows the day but not the time. Even then, it's not the day that the transaction happened, it's the day that the bank processed it.

The bank itself may have internal records that show times of transaction, but I'm darn sure the account holder doesn't get that kind of info on their online accounts. So this could be Colin "interpreting" what the record actually says. It makes you wonder just how much "interpreting" Colin has done, considering he has given a lot of 'helpful' statements on behalf of BS.

The clairvoyant visit could have been assurance to her that Bill didn't take William, if she had knowledge of his history

Ah yes true, I wonder if he did have coffee with her there though at the time in question, you'd have to assume he didn't.

Ah yes true, I wonder if he did have coffee with her there though at the time in question, you'd have to assume he didn't.

I'm not quite sure why the Cafe purchase has been such a hot topic, anyone with access to his card could have been at the Cafe instead of him. I don't even check my cards when I use them, I have both a card in mine name and my husbands. It's a lucky dip as to which one I use

I'm not quite sure why the Cafe purchase has been such a hot topic, anyone with access to his card could have been at the Cafe instead of him. I don't even check my cards when I use them, I have both a card in mine name and my husbands. It's a lucky dip as to which one I use

IMO it seems to have been to place BS somewhere and with someone at the critical time.

But It is the time of the receipt that I find interesting - he phoned grandma then went for coffee with MS - around 10;00.

BS whereabouts were inconsistent if he had been having coffee at 10:00 - his whereabouts would have checked out and he would not be a poi.
If he had phoned grandma it should have been before 10:00am regardless if she phoned him first or not. imo.

Having coffee and then at the presentation - would you be asking about someone that you had eyeballed for 3 to 4 hours.

maybe he met ms for coffee at 10am and rang the grandmother from the cafe while he sat and drank the coffee, thinking he could race over there before the award ceremony? then drove over anyway?

maybe he met ms for coffee at 10am and rang the grandmother from the cafe while he sat and drank the coffee, thinking he could race over there before the award ceremony? then drove over anyway?

Yes, quite possible, but if so wouldn't MS have told police that, why is Colin so keen to tell the press that BS was having coffee with MS at the time William disappeared?

MS isn't a POI why is everyone sleuthing her?

We're not are we, we're questioning his alibi, and since she was supposedly with him during the time in question and seems unsure if he's culpable or not, it stands to reason her solidity as an alibi witness comes into question.

The whole "asking a psychic " this makes me very suspicious. She shouldn't need to ask a psychic if she was really there with him. The police must seriously not believe his alibi because if it stood up then he would be ruled out as a POI.

My point is that no one besides Colin, has ever confirmed the 10am time. Colin only said it was because he'd downloaded a bank receipt, which I doubt would have shown that info to him. So it could have been later or earlier if you discount Colin's statement.

The whole "asking a psychic " this makes me very suspicious. She shouldn't need to ask a psychic if she was really there with him. The police must seriously not believe his alibi because if it stood up then he would be ruled out as a POI.

Did she ask if he did it, or if he was involved in it?

I wonder if Bill gave Colin permission to go blabbing to the media? I am very glad he did, it is one more version of his day locked in for the police to compare to his statements, which were apparently a bit loosey goosey to start with. I'm another one with zero access to time of transaction on my statement, I'd assume that's info you can only get from the bank, if you even can. I'm gonna guess this is something he has said to Colin to bolster his alibi to his mate and this will hopefully bite him in the bottom also.

The "surprise" visit thing has caused some confusion. His grandmother was expecting them to arrive Friday, but they arrived the night before, William's parents cleared that up in their interview. If I had to make a bet, it'd be that Bill Spedding knew she was expecting guests but the abduction was on the spur of the moment. Maybe it was just enough extra info to know William's name to get him closer. Maybe William was just enough confused about his passed grandfather than he was a little more trusting of this stranger than his parents characterised he would be. I can imagine a 3 year old, who has just been drawing for his grandfather and being spoken to about him, who doesn't have a full grasp of what dead means, and knows he's going to go "see" him soon, is at the house for the first time without grandad there, could be confused enough about what eldery man it actually was.

Ok hang on .. go to this link for google searches and it's the first article you should be able to read it that way, and yes that's the one. https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...australian+william+tyrrell+drive+into+kendall also here's the text in question:

You drive over the *Camden Haven River and into the old logging village of *Kendall. It’s a bright spring morning with mist lolling in the *valleys at the base of a looming, rugged hinterland.

There are hardly any other cars on the roads; the kids are at school and the tradies have hooned-off in their utes hours before to building sites around Port Macquarie, 30km away. You cross the railway line and *follow the road between the empty swimming pool and the *tennis courts, past the statue of bush poet Henry Kendall, who gave this place its name. Driving past old, *pastel-coloured weatherboard houses — fashioned from planks of eucalypts felled by hand and hauled by *bullocks through this *valley — it feels as though you’ve travelled back in time. You don’t take much notice of the odd *person *strolling along the street and they don’t notice you — why would they, after all?

The road forks in the middle of town, at a monument to the 11 timber-getters and labourers from the village who died in the Great War, and the 34 others who also “answered the call”. You turn left, up over a steep hill, and then left again, down past the Kendall Showground. Here the bush closes in around the road, a *tunnel of gums. You turn right, up Benaroon Drive, an ’80s subdivision — huge blocks, each with a hectare of garden around a house nestled at the rear. There are just 13 homes in this long street, their gardens impeccably groomed, but behind the houses and up ahead on this dead-end road, the forest is dark and the understorey a thick tangle of lantana. No one sees you, and if they did, it wouldn’t be remarkable; you’re just going about your business. The only sound is the chirruping of birds. Ahead, on your right, a grass slope rises steeply, unfenced, from the road. You notice a child in a Spider-Man *costume. There’s no one else around. It’s 10.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014.

BBM

"answered the call" interesting point just popped in. imo

Just pondering that trip into Kendall.

Article - 21 December 2014

As their sights turned to the possibility he had been abducted, they canvassed CCTV footage from nearby businesses and went through the hundreds of calls made to Crime Stoppers.

Most recently, investigators zeroed in on CCTV footage from the local tennis club, which captured images of cars driving towards Benaroon Drive, where William went missing.

Police set up at the Kendall Tennis Club for the day last month with all CCTV images of cars from the morning William went missing, urging all drivers to come forward and identify their vehicles.

Port Macquarie Commander Paul Fehon, who initially led the investigation, previously said police had a great response from the community, but the images had not provided any new leads.

Those images were side on views from memory.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...de-investigation/story-fnpn118l-1227163020421

Ahhh EXCELLENT find sosocurious .... perhaps the old Speddo van might have been spotted there when it's driver was supposedly having a bit of cake time at Buzz cafe!?

I wonder if Bill gave Colin permission to go blabbing to the media? I am very glad he did, it is one more version of his day locked in for the police to compare to his statements, which were apparently a bit loosey goosey to start with. I'm another one with zero access to time of transaction on my statement, I'd assume that's info you can only get from the bank, if you even can. I'm gonna guess this is something he has said to Colin to bolster his alibi to his mate and this will hopefully bite him in the bottom also.

The "surprise" visit thing has caused some confusion. His grandmother was expecting them to arrive Friday, but they arrived the night before, William's parents cleared that up in their interview. If I had to make a bet, it'd be that Bill Spedding knew she was expecting guests but the abduction was on the spur of the moment. Maybe it was just enough extra info to know William's name to get him closer. Maybe William was just enough confused about his passed grandfather than he was a little more trusting of this stranger than his parents characterised he would be. I can imagine a 3 year old, who has just been drawing for his grandfather and being spoken to about him, who doesn't have a full grasp of what dead means, and knows he's going to go "see" him soon, is at the house for the first time without grandad there, could be confused enough about what eldery man it actually was.

This makes total sense to me, it could have been simple as that, Hello William do you know who i am

I think also that William would be fairly trusting of other people, my friends kids who go to daycare always seem to warm easier to unfamiliar adults, they are also use to not having a parent with them 24/7 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23