Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I believe this is incorrect. I have followed since day 1 of AJ's case being posted here and have yet to see a single member state it as "fact" that WH killed AJ. Indeed many have speculated and offered theories and shared their opinions that they believe he did, but I have never seen anyone state it as "fact". That being said, I will agree that it's a very high percentage of members posting here that do think he's guilty in at least some aspect of her disappearance and death, if not entirely responsible. For the simple reason, he himself has made it appear this way by his actions AND taking into consideration his history of violent criminal behavior.

Yes, at this point it's all circumstantial at best, but oddly enough there isn't even circumstantial evidence against anyone else in this case. Just him.

If it is revealed by the efforts of LE during the course of their investigation he had nothing to do with it, he's still right where he deserves to be for what he's done.

moo & all the assorted disclaimers so no one misreads anything as "fact"

Ontario Mom. Please remind that poster that Wes doesn't need to worry about our posts.

But he does need to worry about the jail house gossip that maybe taking place where he is at.

Most killers get bail. And he isn’t charge with murder. But he still doesn't get bail. So it seems like we are not the only ones who doubt Wes story.

If the judge thought Wes was a innocent father who only did what any other father would have done in this situation; Then he would be out on bail right now. Jmo

Ontario Mom. Please remind that poster that Wes doesn't need to worry about our posts.

But he does need to worry about the jail house gossip that maybe taking place where he is at.

Most killers get bail. And he isn’t charge with murder. But he still doesn't get bail. So it seems like we are not the only ones who doubt Wes story.

If the judge thought Wes was a innocent father who only did what any other father would have done in this situation; Then he would be out on bail right now. Jmo

Well, in the case of a felon in possession of ammunition, that is a no bond offense. So it may not have been whether or not the judge believed that he had more to do with it, but simply upholding the statues in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, my thoughts are that WH is the only one that we have been able to sleuth on here. Therefore, he's the one that we know most about and have been able to share things about. That doesn't mean that other people in her life are not involved. We have not heard anything other than him. It's just the other people aren't talking about where they were, who they were with, were they are work, were they at home, where were they 3/2 all day-all night, etc. etc. We don't know if there is or isn't any circumstantial evidence against anyone else because "loose lips sink ships" and WH has been the only one that has them right now. WH definitely made himself a suspect but that doesn't mean he isn't the only one.

It's okay. We can disagree. :) I know that people don't OD on pot but doesn't mean that she hadn't tried anything else.

IMHO I agree with both of you. No I don't believe AJ used heavy drugs, in my mind I made that jump that WH was using whatever and 200.00, so she might had access to any thing, of course all kids do.

We don't have enough information, nor does anyone out here have enough information to even say, Whoever to be the killer. We just don't!

pulling hair out....

Also, my thoughts are that WH is the only one that we have been able to sleuth on here. Therefore, he's the one that we know most about and have been able to share things about. That doesn't mean that other people in her life are not involved. We have not heard anything other than him. It's just the other people aren't talking about where they were, who they were with, were they are work, were they at home, where were they 3/2 all day-all night, etc. etc. We don't know if there is or isn't any circumstantial evidence against anyone else because "loose lips sink ships" and WH has been the only one that has them right now. WH definitely made himself a suspect but that doesn't mean he isn't the only one.

Exactly! The reason no one else has been adequately explored on here is because of the rules. Not that there is a problem with the rules. But if the truth be told, I have questions about others. It is just impossible to pose them and still stay within guidelines.

Certainly convenient how it worked out that way, eh? And I'll be honest and say (again) if it turns out WH didn't do this, whoever did, picked the perfect patsy. I'd venture to guess it would have had to been someone who knows him quite well, and knew he'd lie and fumble around and do something illegal to prove he didn't do it.

Totally agree with this.

I understand we are victim-friendly... But there are players here that are not IMO, "victims" -- but TOS deems them as such... And I've already had some posts mod edited and received a warning to that effect. So... I will stay quiet on the matter, but I am starting to believe that the actual killer is NOT behind bars.

Just catching up so correct me if I am wrong...we are currently awaiting the toxicology reports yes?

Well, in the case of a felon in possession of ammunition, that is a no bond offense. So it may not have been whether or not the judge believed that he had more to do with it, but simply upholding the statues in place.

Judges use their own discretion. Nothing is mandatory.

Sammy" The Bull " Gravano originally got 6 years for 20 murders once he testified against Gotti.

So even though there are mandatory sentences in place. It's still always up to the judge.

Remember the drunk Justin Beiber kid in Texas who killed 4 people while driving drunk after stealing from a store.

Guess what? He was sentenced to a year in a half way treatment center for affluenza. Lol.

So the judge could have gave Wes bail if he wanted.

If not. Than the bail question wouldn't even be on the table.

So it is not a mandatory for no bail in this case. Jmo.

If it was then why go to court for bail hearings.

The judge would just say that the defendant is non applicable. Jmo

Judges use their own discretion. Nothing is mandatory.

Sammy" The Bull " Gravano originally got 6 years for 20 murders once he testified against Gotti.

So even though there are mandatory sentences in place. It's still always up to the judge.

Remember the drunk Justin Beiber kid in Texas who killed 4 people while driving drunk after stealing from a store.

Guess what? He was sentenced to a year in a half way treatment center for affluenza. Lol.

So the judge could have gave Wes bail if he wanted.

If not. Than the bail question wouldn't even be on the table.

So it is not a mandatory for no bail in this case. Jmo.

If it was then why go to court for bail hearings.

The judge would just say that the defendant is non applicable. Jmo

Justin Bieber???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

You know what really sealed the deal for me thinking it was WH? It was that song that posted to his SM account that he was listening to when his 'daughter' was missing. I had my husband watch the video for that and he was horrified. Horrified that a father would allow this to be posted to SM for people to see. More horrified that it was when his 'daughter' was missing and people were starting to question his innocence. My husband is no prude, but his reaction to that song/video really kind of solidified my initial hunch.
NOT fact, JMO

Agree. A person just starting out will usually break the ice with friends for several months before flying solo.

Now once they fly solo; It's usually because they are now addicted.

So unless someone else was at the house; I doubt she would be doing drugs on her own.

Especially after just SUPPOSEDLY meeting Wes. And supposedly being seen later. Ahem. Jmo.

But since I know your posts. I know that you don't believe the voluntarily accidental drug use OD as well.

I do posts burn out comments as well with frustrating cases such as this one.

I hope LE hurry up and state something.

I think they are waiting because they feel sorry for her sisters. And they really don't want them to hear how things happened. Jmo

BBM:
Yeah I definitely don't think she would be doing them by herself either. I also still have doubt in mind about the timeline and alibis of others and the car sightings, etc. No one has confirmed or denied anything but WH and well we know we can't trust that either. Early on there were posts that she left to blow off steam or went for a walk on SM that even her close friends that call her sister stated. Did that info come from them or from WH and JH or from what they are putting out? So many questions.

As always these are only my opinions and not stating anything as fact.

BBM:
Yeah I definitely don't think she would be doing them by herself either. I also still have doubt in mind about the timeline and alibis of others and the car sightings, etc. No one has confirmed or denied anything but WH and well we know we can't trust that either. Early on there were posts that she left to blow off steam or went for a walk on SM that even her close friends that call her sister stated. Did that info come from them or from WH and JH or from what they are putting out? So many questions.

I keep thinking of the recent case where the stepfather killed his stepdaughter when she went to the house to fax some papers. He also taped himself having sex with her corpse.

Mom was in Florida at the time on business.

And stepdad obviously had eyes on his stepdaughter for years. Jmo

Maybe it's just me (I don't claim to know the law), but for LE to keep WH with no bond over those petty charges, says a lot to me. They wouldn't just keep him in jail so he wouldn't interfere any further, would they??

Convicted Felon + Ammo = No Bond

You know what really sealed the deal for me thinking it was WH? It was that song that posted to his SM account that he was listening to when his 'daughter' was missing. I had my husband watch the video for that and he was horrified. Horrified that a father would allow this to be posted to SM for people to see. More horrified that it was when his 'daughter' was missing and people were starting to question his innocence. My husband is no prude, but his reaction to that song/video really kind of solidified my initial hunch.
NOT fact, JMO

What was the name of the song?

Convicted Felon + Ammo = No Bond

Suge Knight is a convicted felon who just got caught on video purposely running over 2 people in his truck. 1 died. Guess what. He still was given bail. Now he may can't afford the bail. But he still has the option.

Countless repeated felons get bail all the time.

If bail was a mandatory non negotiable thing. Then there would be no more further bail hearings.

So Wes can get bail.

But the judge is denying it because they know more than us. Jmo

Just catching up so correct me if I am wrong...we are currently awaiting the toxicology reports yes?

We are waiting for Cause of Death, IMO, before further charges or arrests are issued. Toxicology may be what is taking so long. It may also be that the body was very decomposed. Usually, toxicology takes the longest to get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes