EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

Item #18 in the search warrant says:"White I-phone, (LOCKED) taken from Sidney`s room. What does locked mean? Was it locked up in something?

Probably means the screen is locked and they can't access it unless they do something to circumvent the lock.

Item #18 in the search warrant says:"White I-phone, (LOCKED) taken from Sidney`s room. What does locked mean? Was it locked up in something?

Locked means the maker of the phone installed software that prevents the phone from being used on networks other than the one selling the phone. If you buy an iPhone from Verizon, for example, Apple locks it with a code and the phone only operates on a Verizon network.

Something we didn't see on the warrant list that I truly hope LE collected at some point... shoes!

Great point! As well as clothing. I might have missed those in the paperwork but don't recall seeing either on there? I would think some sort of sample could be taken and a link made between PTL and shoes (if they were collected in a close enough time frame). I thought about what I said about TM telling someone other than SM and I'm 99% sure there is no way she could NOT tell someone else. It would have to be someone she trusts. I hope they have or do search places she has been and question the people she trusts. JMO

Sheesh, papers, cd's and phones taken from the "bath tub" ??????? how much of a mess does your house need to be to have those items in the bath tub ? lol

and the mannequin in the shed with the white tank top is creepy.... target practice anyone ? OR the tank belonging to HE ?

Locked means the maker of the phone installed software that prevents the phone from being used on networks other than the one selling the phone. If you buy an iPhone from Verizon, for example, Apple locks it with a code and the phone only operates on a Verizon network.

I forgot it could mean that too, but we don't know which "locked" they meant from the warrant.

If we consider, by the sleeping arrangements as well as the condition of the house the day the M's were arrested, it's clear that they were coming unglued. I feel like,in that state of mind, they were probably very careless about any evidence. LE also spent many hours in that house. I really think that we will all be shocked during this trial when we find out the details.

If we consider, by the sleeping arrangements as well as the condition of the house the day the M's were arrested, it's clear that they were coming unglued. I feel like,in that state of mind, they were probably very careless about any evidence. LE also spent many hours in that house. I really think that we will all be shocked during this trial when we find out the details.

I do too, Motherof5. We've been shocked with the public info, I can only imagine what was going on behind closed doors. They were on the edge, no doubt. One can only wonder if in time one would turn against the other. I thought at that time SM was the weak link.

I do too, Motherof5. We've been shocked with the public info, I can only imagine what was going on behind closed doors. They were on the edge, no doubt. One can only wonder if in time one would turn against the other. I thought at that time SM was the weak link.

I used to think that SM is the weakest link too. Now I really think that SM looks out for himself. He's not stupid and actually brighter than his narcissistic wife. TM couldn't shut her pie whole if her life depended on it. Her behavior in court is proof of that. SM, by way of contrast, has given us nothing but his smiling and smirking face. I have said that SM does what he's told and I believe that to be true but he also does what he wants to do until he gets caught....shoplifting,affair,murder,ect. They are both evil but they show it to us in different ways. TM is that loud mouth bully that cuts in line in front of you and then says...So, what are you gonna do about it? But SM...he's the slime ball that "accidentally" bumps into you and smiles while helping you up...then after he's gone,you realize that he took your wallet.

Sheesh, papers, cd's and phones taken from the "bath tub" ??????? how much of a mess does your house need to be to have those items in the bath tub ? lol
Looks like it was the bathtub of the RV? And the mannequin came from a shed at a different address? Or is that a typo? (8796 instead of 8786)

Maybe that was a hiding place just in case they were searched. TM thought no one would check the RV bathtub.

The fact they left a receipt from Dec 18 in their trash is good news. That was sloppy.

Maybe that was a hiding place just in case they were searched. TM thought no one would check the RV bathtub.

The fact they left a receipt from Dec 18 in their trash is good news. That was sloppy.

I am just seeing that now, I didn't catch that the items were in the RV tub, thought it was a tub in their house

IMO the receipt from the 18th is important. It gives somewhat of a timeline for time between the phone call (we have records and video) from the payphone and the next day at Bilo. It will be up to TM/SM (and maybe the help of momma M) to determine what timeline they can come up with for the middle part of that to remove themselves from HE. I have no doubt in my mind they are guilty BUT am very interested in what they say they were doing. I also can't wait to find out what all of that evidence means.

IMO the receipt from the 18th is important. It gives somewhat of a timeline for time between the phone call (we have records and video) from the payphone and the next day at Bilo. It will be up to TM/SM (and maybe the help of momma M) to determine what timeline they can come up with for the middle part of that to remove themselves from HE. I have no doubt in my mind they are guilty BUT am very interested in what they say they were doing. I also can't wait to find out what all of that evidence means.

I'd bet that she is reading here - looking at all the evidence, questions, theories, etc being posed .....and putting together her 'stories' to 'fix' any problems with their timeline, etc. Thankfully chances are in the process of doing that - she's gonna mess up....the more lies you tell......

I was trying to think back --- when Heather first went missing.......did ANYONE other than TM propose on social media or anywhere else --- that Heather had 'run off'? Guess I should go back and re-read some of the threads from the first days/weeks after she went missing - but I don't recall that being a thought coming from anyone except her.

TM was the first person,that I saw, saying that Heather ran off. After the M's arrest, that became the story of the entire family as well as the crazy M supporters.

I always thought WS would be a great tool for the Attorneys to do their homework.

You can't say that they've done more researching and "digging" as we have collectively.

As far as the posts on Social Media, I think they should be able to tell by all the messages sent by T if she was the one in fact that sent messages pretending to be S just by the way she words things, spells things, ect. I notice that she uses the three dots... after some wordings, and a lot of us do that, just wondering if S does that and how is his spelling?

As far as the posts on Social Media, I think they should be able to tell by all the messages sent by T if she was the one in fact that sent messages pretending to be S just by the way she words things, spells things, ect. I notice that she uses the three dots... after some wordings, and a lot of us do that, just wondering if S does that and how is his spelling?
I'm sure you could. But, there's no way to prove it with uncertainty.

Now, if it were handwriting, things would be different.

Ultimately, it doesn't much matter. They're in this thing together.

I always thought WS would be a great tool for the Attorneys to do their homework.

You can't say that they've done more researching and "digging" as we have collectively.

You can only hope they find a clue here. The access they have to court documents and minutes is something to envy. Not all states but this one is limited, imo, with or without a gag order. Very little info still. jmo

I like to think of WS as a jury type round table conversation. Not everyone will agree with each other and different POVs will help open up ideas that someone else may not have thought of. I would think if you were a defense attorney you would have a WS log in & see what the perception and possible theories are! IMO of course. :gathering:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back