GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

a-missing-poster-of-kelly-dwyer.jpg

http://fox11online.com/2015/04/29/private-investigators-to-search-for-missing-milwaukee-woman/

Hopefully by Monday we will have more information please keep all those Missing in your heart and prayers

So coincidentally on the day that search parties were organizing another search party for Kelly, a random phone call was received about remains being discovered in the city of Sullivan, in Jefferson County. They were found on Inland Rd in the town of Sullivan and the remains are those of a white female, but have not yet been identified. An autopsy has been scheduled for tomorrow.

Wow, my heart is racing. I hope this is her for her family's sake.

http://fox6now.com/2015/05/02/breaking-human-remains-discovered-in-jefferson-county/

I was working on a map pinpointing where the remains were found in relation to KZ's home, and other searches, but I am just too exhausted! I will get one done tomorrow, unless anyone else is feeling industrious this morning! One thing I noticed that was interesting to me is that the street the remains were found on is not very long at all.

Night all! :eek:fftobed:

Its a straight shot from Zocco apt 43minutes

Milwaukee has the remains at ME office autopsy is suppose to be done today. What sticks out to me is last year body was found of a 23yr old within short distance of this body.

This area seems like a strange place for Zocco to go. I think they should be searching closer to Zocco's parents house (Richfield area, I believe?). Richfield is not close to Sullivan.

Also, didn't the medium say they saw some kind of water near Kelly? This area in Sullivan doesn't have any water near it.

I'm hopeful the Dwyer family can get closure soon.

I find it very odd two bodies found very close to each other one last year in ixonia this year Sullivan. Its a straight shot for Zocco on i94 40 minutes and for reason I can not state we are in the right direction. I doubt zocco went near family home too obvious. Can someone please tell me how to post pictures of mapped areas

I still doubt Zocco drove to Sullivan area. He's not familiar with that area. I would be searching closer to Zocco's parents house.

I'm not sure you can upload pictures to this website. You can always upload to http://tinypic.com/ and then post a link to that picture.

I know finding of this latest body is most likely a coincidence, but if I believed in conspiracy theories I would say: someone ratted out this place with the body to avoid detecting something else at the places where those volunteer searches were going to take place.
Nah, I'm not that paranoid, but the timing is interesting none the less.
What is also interesting indeed is the placement of this body and the one found before in relation to one another.

Orgona, I don't believe your theory is correct. The volunteer search locations are not being told to the public, so someone ratting out this place with the body to avoid detecting something else at the search locations doesn't make sense.

Orgona, I don't believe your theory is correct. The volunteer search locations are not being told to the public, so someone ratting out this place with the body to avoid detecting something else at the search locations doesn't make sense.

No, I don't believe it either, as I remarked so too. It just ran through my head for a second. I'm not the conspiracy theory type of person.

ETA: It would make sense if this body is not your doing but you knew of it. In case you have your own victim or proof of other criminal activities hidden in a place you think would be searched next. This way your deeds will stay hidden.
But it doesn't matter as I said I don't really believe that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back