Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sandra W, she posts ANY info to stay relevant. Dorian Bond would not share any information regarding CMJA'S ability to pay as I am certain it is a confidentiality issue. SW made that up. I haven't checked, but am sure Beth Karas will get SW to take thise text messages down. I actually do not like to go to SW's blog with any frequency as I don't want to give her blog any "hits" that add to her false sense of popularity by giving her visit numbers. Plus I am afraid I will get a virus from her site, or a breach of MY confidentialty.
I do review JAII every few days just for a laugh. Those people are flat out delusional. And very mean spirited.

Wow. Sky said she saw Mr. Arias when she was testifying at a hearing. She said she felt bad about how Jodi had trashed Angela (her sister) in the tape. She approached Mr. Arias and said she wanted him to know (and to let Angela know) that Jodi had always spoken highly of the teen when Jodi had been at her house. Mr. A asked if Sky was a friend of Jodi. Sky said she was a friend of Travis but Jodi spent lots of time at her house. Mr. A responded by asking if she had a little boy. Sky says yes. Mr. A regales her with a story of how Jodi told him she had ,in November of 2007, watched and protected Sky's son from Travis. Sky asks again, "November of 2007?" Yes. She told him "none of that is true."
Sky had banned Jodi from the Hughes home in April 2007. She was never there after that or around their children. Jodi claims she found out about the pedophilia in Jan 2008 although the date on the forged letter was 2007

I'm just sending a link for 'add-ons' to the book 'OUR FRIEND TRAVIS'
Deanna is such an amazing and private young lady that I thought perhaps those of us who purchased the book would like the link to the 'add-ons' page. It came through on my 'TWITTER' feed. This add-on updates us on Naps and Deanna's love.
http://ourfriendtravis.com/additions/

I never dreamed this idea would be so controversial, so when I saw some people on here disagree, I went to look up what others have said/written about WW from BB. I've already posted a link, but I found another very interesting one:

http://psych-files.tumblr.com/post/55112635520/normal-sociopathic-or-narcissistic-whats-with

What I really notice about this one is at the top where they say that WW was *never* a truly "mild-mannered" decent guy. He was always a little "off" if you look closely. Read the whole page for the full discussion. And this is what fascinated me. This helps explain how JA got away with a lot growing up, and how she fooled so many people. The traits were always there, but they don't stick out until you GO BACK and analyze... and only AFTER you have a reason to go back. If JA had never committed murder and never had all her texts and actions scrutinized, she may have gone thru life like millions of others who hide in plain sight, with most people not realizing the depth of her evil. But it is there, if you know to look, and know what to look for. Even Sky was initially charmed, right? Daryl and others talk about how "nice" she was and had never been a mean person. Similar to WW. Fans will still defend him as a basically decent guy, but don't actually look closely enough as a critic, because they are "fans". Sounds like ALV to me. If you can look at the data and rationalize JA's character, it's the same thing as fans of WW looking at the wrong things. All my own opinion, of course :).

I doubt JA ever watched Breaking Bad.

True that. Hard to watch TV when you're a full time stalker.
Plus it began airing in 2008. She was in jail after July 16, 2008.
Once in Estrella, Sheriff Joe only allowed 2-3 channels in the jail

Re: Sandra W, she posts ANY info to stay relevant. Dorian Bond would not share any information regarding CMJA'S ability to pay as I am certain it is a confidentiality issue. SW made that up. I haven't checked, but am sure Beth Karas will get SW to take thise text messages down. I actually do not like to go to SW's blog with any frequency as I don't want to give her blog any "hits" that add to her false sense of popularity by giving her visit numbers. Plus I am afraid I will get a virus from her site, or a breach of MY confidentialty.
I do review JAII every few days just for a laugh. Those people are flat out delusional. And very mean spirited.

As delusional and nasty as I think SW is, I'm not so sure Bond didn't supply this info. He's a pretty loose cannon, and I have to wonder if he was fired after that last interview - or at least a part of the reason? The one where he tried to sound like an attorney, said JA was "involved in a brutal murder" and that if she could hire an attorney like his (and MDLR's) friend Raynak she'd get better representation.

That blog is Sandra Webber's, one of Jodi's biggest supporters and an idiot. :bang:Just one of her little gems: "Jodi offered to go to prison immediately". Hah, Jodi didn't offer, she had no choice in the matter- it was ordered and she was hauled off immediately!!!

:silly: BBM. ROFLMAO!! "Offered to go to prison"?

Cuz yeah, prison is totally a voluntary deal where people volunteer for it like the Peace Corps.

Sure, Jodi is innocent and she just "offered" to go there to help those poor "really guilty" people by showing them how to grow hair, recycle and to help edify their lives. Dangit, don't you people understand that without Jodi's help these women would never learn how to grow hair or recycle?

Cuz you just know a bunch of other brutal killers who are destined to spend their lives behind bars REALLY care about saving the planet and just need St Jodi to show them how to make the outside world (that they will never see again), a better place.

Any chance that jerice hunter can be Jodi's cellmate one day? Seeing those two stuck with each other locked in a tiny cell forever would really make the world a better place (at least for me anyway :D )

I appreciate Chris & Sky's reality of Travis weaved into 281129's web. Since I started following this case, i've questioned why Travis just did not cut off all communication with her.
Clearly, he was trapped. She manipulated him so badly, and it's unfortunate no one stopped her before this last escalation of craziness.

I think he was about to cut off communication with her, especially since she had moved back to California. I don't think he realized she could be capable of murder. In reality, who could possibly know she was capable of that? Travis being the outgoing trusting person he appeared to be probably just figured he would placate her until she faded away. That is why I truly believe Travis was not expecting her on 6/4/08. I have no doubt the killer premeditated his murder. I believe she began the murder plot right after she moved back to Yreka. He was phasing her out of his life, and if she couldn't have him, she would assure noone could. She is exactly where she belongs, and should never get out.

I actually have not commented since 281129 got sentenced and shipped off to PV. I was absolutely thrilled when that happened. LWOP will sink in eventually. She still has hopes of a successful appeal right now. That just will not happen, IMO.

So, 281129 OFFERED to go to prison immediately in the beginning? Who does she think she is? Another thing that has chapped me is that she talked about how she offered to settle, but the Alexander's would have none of it. Again; just who the h3ll does she think she is? Why should she even have a right to settle for anything less than what she is charged with? Juan was seeking the death penalty but she was willing to settle for less than he was asking for?? Why does she even think that would be magnanimous of her???? Oh yes, she wanted to spare Travis' family the horror of the trial(s). The horror of these trials was dreamed up by her lies as if the actual slaying of Travis was not bad enough!

I sincerely hope 281129 spends every day of the rest of her life in sheer, unadulterated misery and fear. Yet, even so, she will never feel the ultimate misery and fear Travis knew when he realized this deviate monster was just not going to stop until he was dead.

I am literally shaking with anger even though I have waited this long to comment. I will always feel this extreme, scathing anger and wrath for 281129 whenever I happen to think of her.

Today, and one day at a time, I am going to try to think of Travis and the love and caring he had shown for everyone around him. Travis was a grown man, but I do not think he really believed the extreme evil that 281129 is truly existed. He called her evil but had no idea the length she would really go to.

GB the siblings and friends of Travis' who truly loved him and may they be able to finally grieve cleanly without 251129 interfering with it.

Thanks, all. I had to have one final rant! I'm done now.

I actually have not commented since 281129 got sentenced and shipped off to PV. I was absolutely thrilled when that happened. LWOP will sink in eventually. She still has hopes of a successful appeal right now. That just will not happen, IMO.

So, 281129 OFFERED to go to prison immediately in the beginning? Who does she think she is? Another thing that has chapped me is that she talked about how she offered to settle, but the Alexander's would have none of it. Again; just who the h3ll does she think she is? Why should she even have a right to settle for anything less than what she is charged with? Juan was seeking the death penalty but she was willing to settle for less than he was asking for?? Why does she even think that would be magnanimous of her???? Oh yes, she wanted to spare Travis' family the horror of the trial(s). The horror of these trials was dreamed up by her lies as if the actual slaying of Travis was not bad enough!

I sincerely hope 281129 spends every day of the rest of her life in sheer, unadulterated misery and fear. Yet, even so, she will never feel the ultimate misery and fear Travis knew when he realized this deviate monster was just not going to stop until he was dead.

I am literally shaking with anger even though I have waited this long to comment. I will always feel this extreme, scathing anger and wrath for 281129 whenever I happen to think of her.

Today, and one day at a time, I am going to try to think of Travis and the love and caring he had shown for everyone around him. Travis was a grown man, but I do not think he really believed the extreme evil that 281129 is truly existed. He called her evil but had no idea the length she would really go to.

GB the siblings and friends of Travis' who truly loved him and may they be able to finally grieve cleanly without 251129 interfering with it.

Thanks, all. I had to have one final rant! I'm done now.

Hi LA. Appeal already filed May 1. Killer will be represented by MSCO public defender, one who had represented her in the past. didn't give the name. Article is on sidebar thread.

Hi LA. Appeal already filed May 1. Killer will be represented by MSCO public defender, one who had represented her in the past. didn't give the name. Article is on sidebar thread.

May very well be mistaken, but it reads to me as if JW is the named attorney.

Capture.jpg

May very well be mistaken, but it reads to me as if JW is the named attorney.

View attachment 74279

I thought it was only a Notice of Appeal that has been filed. Those are usually filed this soon and by the trial attorney (apparently, JW). But that doesn't mean that is the attorney (JW) who will file the actual appeal and does not mean an actual appeal has been filed.

I have seen this Notice of Appeals in other cases and in those cases the actual appeal was filed at a later date. Just wondering if this case is not a similar situation.

I thought it was only a Notice of Appeal that has been filed. Those are usually filed this soon and by the trial attorney (apparently, JW). But that doesn't mean that is the attorney (JW) who will file the actual appeal and does not mean an actual appeal has been filed.

I have seen this Notice of Appeals in other cases and in those cases the actual appeal was filed at a later date. Just wondering if this case is not a similar situation.

The notice was filed a few days ago, but this one is about JSS appointing counsel from the Public Defender's office - b/c she's claiming indigent status. Don't know if this covers any other appeal, but the Rule 32 notation relates to Post Conviction Relief appeal.

But that doesn't mean her appeal will be successful or that 281129 will have her conviction overturned. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa