AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He left the HOUSE on foot...obviously. Or crawled out on his belly. But after that, we do not know. LE may not know. If they know he went out a back way into an alley, they might think he is probably a local to be able to maneuver in the pretty much complete dadkness. But it is possible he had a car stowed out of sight of cameras.
Once again, LE knows vastly so much more than we do. I'm not sure why not more is released, but guess they don't want the public's help. Okay, they are in charge. If an arrest is made in the coming weeks, then they are right. If the case sadly goes cold, then perhaps things could have been done differently..

WHOA, so it's never been said, he left house at 1:05 a.m.as shown on the neighbor's camera? Then how do they know he left at that time?? Everyone is saying he was seen leaving but not coming.

I found this, if it helps... interesting no mention made of what the evidence is...
Evidence shows the suspect left Feldman's home around 1 a.m. on Wednesday, according to police.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...phone-tiffany-bracelet-credit-cards-from-home

With all due respect, what else would they say about their PD?

and LawMedia.com is a paid, commercial site.

I specifically said I was not confident about this case. I am not going to defend my feelings. We are all entitled to ours. Obviously.

eta - P.S. I live here too. If we all felt the same way or had the same feelings and ideas as others, we wouldn't get very far IMO.

Right there with you, AzPistonsGirl............born there and lived there for 29 years, that's a lot of back slapping going on with the Chief of SPD, IMO.
There's a LOT of things (CRIME) that happen in Scottsdale that never see the light of day. It's all about property values and real estate. It's been that way since the mid 70's.

Yes, that's been my question,too. He was seen leaving,but not going in. I doubt she would let someone in from her backyard. Did he enter through the garage?

do we know for sure that he was not seen on camera going into the house?

I thought, and even you said, a shadowy figure was spotted leaving the front of her house on the neighbor's camera!!! Is all this made up???
Where did thr info of the perp being caught on thr neighbors camera at 1am come from then???

Where did thr info of the perp being caught on thr neighbors camera at 1am come from then???
It was a rumor posted in Thread #2.
do we know for sure that he was not seen on camera going into the house?
We don't know for certain that he was seen on camera entering OR leaving the residence.

LE has placed the time of the murder between 8:00 P.M. and 1:05 A.M. How they came to that conclusion has not been confirmed by LE in any MSM reports.

From OldSteve's post earlier today.

Evidence shows the suspect left Feldman's home around 1 a.m. on Wednesday, according to police.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...phone-tiffany-bracelet-credit-cards-from-home
When people see his daughter's face next to a reward, he hopes someone will remember if they saw anything suspicious between Tuesday, February 17 at 8 p.m. and Wednesday, February 18 at 1:05 a.m.

"A car out of place or a person out of place, anything that just seems out of the ordinary," he said.

"It's just another avenue for us to keep this in the forefront of people's minds," said Officer Kevin Watts with the Scottsdale Police Department.
http://www.12news.com/story/news/12...ws-reward-offered-scottsdale-murder/25746441/

The same window of time is on this flyer.

http://www.silentwitness.org/Pictures/15-1910 Flyer Allison Feldman-Homicide.pdf

If the BF usually spent the night but she shooed him away that night, then she was expecting someone, Imo. So if this is the case, Imo, either that person killed her as a result of an argument, or maybe the BF came back, suspecting something was going on. In any event, I feel like she let someone in.

I couldn't agree more. Seems a bit odd for someone so in love and soon to be engaged to essentially (but nicely) kick their boyfriend out, sending him home under the guise of "oh you need to study." Sounds to me like someone having had a reason to want him gone.....like expecting someone else to come over, or planning to invite someone over after he left.

Does anyone know if it's ever been reported just what time he allegedly left her place that night?

I couldn't agree more. Seems a bit odd for someone so in love and soon to be engaged to essentially (but nicely) kick their boyfriend out, sending him home under the guise of "oh you need to study." Sounds to me like someone having had a reason to want him gone.....like expecting someone else to come over, or planning to invite someone over after he left.
Does anyone know if it's ever been reported just what time he allegedly left her place that night?

BBM: We don't know but this link has the sister talking to the media about it:

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/28157730/2015/02/20/scottsdale-ariz-murder-victim-identified-as-minnetonka-hs-grad

Boyfriend 'beside himself'

Allison Feldman and Alex Sukhodolov had been dating for 10 months. Both of their Facebook pages are filled with photos of happiness, as recently as Valentine's Day.

“He's beside himself because he's over at her place quite a bit, because he worries about her living alone,” Kelly said. “Of course he wasn't there on Tuesday night. She had kicked him out, basically saying because he's in grad school -- like go home and study and have quiet time. He's beside himself. He, of course, is the one who discovered her. He can barely form words right now.”

(modsnip)

I don't remember the time her BF left ever being mentioned.

I'm sure he must have told LE what time he left and then it could have been verified by the neighbor's cameras. But what if the camera didn't pick him up leaving? (modsnip)
imo

Hi all, been lurking here for awhile but first post (forgive me if the below has already been discussed!)
If the perp wasn't actually seen leaving by the neighbors camera, could another explanation be that the time frame had something to do with her alarm? The alarm company would have records of exact times of activation/deactivation and I'm sure the SPD would have these records too.
Perhaps Allison turned the alarm off at 8pm to let her attacker in (I'm of the opinion she knew him), then for some reason he set the alarm again once he left?
No idea why he would bother playing around with the alarm. But IMO there seems to have been some form of staging, what with taking the credit cards, cloth, bleach etc. Maybe activating the alarm was somehow part of his plan? Or if he was familiar with her home it might have been automatic, he could have set it on his way out without really thinking...
Or maybe there's a scenario in which the alarm was deactivated at 1.05am?
Just thinking out loud really and trying to come up with another way to account for the rather specific time...

Though thinking more about it........didn't LE report that it's believed she died sometime between 8am and 1am? So from that can we not deduce that it's alleged her BF would have left her place before 8pm? (in other words, LE believes she was killed between 8-1 because they have reason to believe that BF was gone from her place by 8pm)??

Hi all, been lurking here for awhile but first post (forgive me if the below has already been discussed!)
If the perp wasn't actually seen leaving by the neighbors camera, could another explanation be that the time frame had something to do with her alarm? The alarm company would have records of exact times of activation/deactivation and I'm sure the SPD would have these records too.
Perhaps Allison turned the alarm off at 8pm to let her attacker in (I'm of the opinion she knew him), then for some reason he set the alarm again once he left?
No idea why he would bother playing around with the alarm. But IMO there seems to have been some form of staging, what with taking the credit cards, cloth, bleach etc. Maybe activating the alarm was somehow part of his plan? Or if he was familiar with her home it might have been automatic, he could have set it on his way out without really thinking...
Just thinking out loud really and trying to come up with another way to account for the rather specific time...

Yes, that's why I have been obsessing about her alarm system. If he wasn't caught on camera or seen by someone,it's the only logical conclusion that I can think of,how LE knew the time he left. Does anyone else have another way LE could have determined this. I'm out of ideas.

Yes, that's why I have been obsessing about her alarm system. If he wasn't caught on camera or seen by someone,it's the only logical conclusion that I can think of,how LE knew the time he left. Does anyone else have another way LE could have determined this. I'm out of ideas.

I can't think of anything else that makes sense...
If the alarm was de/activated it might also explain why LE have yet to officially clear the bf. I assume he would know the code.

Great thinking! If we don't KNOW for fact that the perp was seen leaving on a camera then it is possible that LE formed a timeline on something else. Interesting. I still think (IMO) that something was caught on video since we know for fact that the BF was seen on video arriving to find AF body the next day. Something, even if shadows moving had to be picked up along the way. IMO.

If it was something recorded by AF's security company at 1:05, that's where the iPhone would come in if she had a key fob app on it to activate/deactivate her system.

I thought, and even you said, a shadowy figure was spotted leaving the front of her house on the neighbor's camera!!! Is all this made up???

This is the only thing I could find on previous threads alluding to the perp on camera when he was leaving:
No, it's doubtful she would open her door to a stranger late at night, anywhere in Scottsdale.

However, that's not correct about Alex leaving at 1:00 am. That was a video of the perp caught on the surveillance cam leaving at that time. Problem with the video is they can't make a positive ID from it. Only a shape.

There has been no report of what time Alex left her home on Tuesday. But her sister said Allison kicked him out and told him to go home and study and have some quiet time.

Interesting thing to say to a grown man.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...her-Scottsdale-home-2&p=11692623#post11692623

Bessie found all the relevant MSM articles. I combed through threads #1 and #2 yesterday and couldn't find any MSM mentioning it. The only one close was the 2nd Town meeting where LE dodged a question about possible video of the suspect.

This is the only thing I could find on previous threads alluding to the perp on camera when he was leaving:

No, it's doubtful she would open her door to a stranger late at night, anywhere in Scottsdale.

However, that's not correct about Alex leaving at 1:00 am. That was a video of the perp caught on the surveillance cam leaving at that time. Problem with the video is they can't make a positive ID from it. Only a shape.

Thanks Bernina! I knew I saw this somewhere on the threads. (I didn't lose my mind afterall):happydance::

I think when Allison kicked him out that night, she was tired and wanted some time alone. I also think it was more of a humorous thing. "go home and study". I don't see it as being argumentive. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10