AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As close as I remained to my parents all of their lives...they did NOT know much about my private life...less, even, once I moved out of state. I never told them about bad break-ups or stalkers, as they would only panic, and not be able to do much anyway. They would not have a list of names to give police, except for any official boyfriend.

But she has Friends in Scottsdale. Noone is that alone in their life that they don't talk to people.

Originally posted by MissD:

I don't know if "ANYONE" has been ruled out. But I have heard and read that the BF has not been cleared:
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28...mobilecgbypass

<snipped>

"Her boyfriend who discovered her body has been questioned multiple times, and he's given a DNA sample, but he has not been named a suspect, neither has he been completely ruled out, some invasions and murders are very rare."

-----------------------------------

(I believe the writer intended here to write: home instead of some) imo Also, in another post, enzeder posted the text from the video word for word, where the reporter states something to the effect of "stranger home invasions and murders" are very rare. But this is just from memory. I'm sure it is probably on this video, what the reporter actually said.

I haven't listened to it.

IMO

At any rate, nothing has been reported since to clear anyone that I have seen or read or heard. imo

I just listened to it again -- here is what I heard --- hmmmm.

"stranger home invasions and murders are very rare"

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...op-priority?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

As close as I remained to my parents all of their lives...they did NOT know much about my private life...less, even, once I moved out of state. I never told them about bad break-ups or stalkers, as they would only panic, and not be able to do much anyway. They would not have a list of names to give police, except for any official boyfriend.

Excellent point, clu -- I was the same way. I was not a trouble-maker, I made good grades in HS & college, but some of the things we did would have raised a lot of eyebrows in my smallish hometown, especially my Mom's. I didn't confide some things to her for the same reasons you stated: not worth the worry on my mom's part. She would have known my female roomie & my BF's names, but that's about all. LE would have started their work with next to nothing...

And that's about what LE had to start with here -- nothing scary or "bad" or sinister, it's just the way things are. Explains a lot. Frustration city.

That is very interesting. What if the owner of the video didn't want to be involved? What if they objected to their video being used in court because they thought in some way it might violate their privacy or cast them into the limelight where they didn't want to be? imo

That could be a major fly in the ointment couldn't it?

imo

Yes, it could, but a search warrant and later a subpoena for trial would get it done -- as long as LE can present probable cause for a warrant. But if LE couldn't get a warrant, that fly would be right in there, MissD, it surely would. I just hope we'll hear something soon.

If this case is their highest priority, then surely something is cookin' -- let's hope...
icon7.png

:moo:

LE would be able to get warrants for footage in a murder case, though I doubt they would be refused, if asked.

But if the person who may be on video cannot be identified, it won't be of much use.

My parents would have seriously freaked out if they had known what my life was really like after I moved away from home. Or who many of my friends or boyfriends were. I dated a member of the mafioso for awhile. And was that ever fun!

I think my mom still believed I was a virgin even after I had two children.

:)

:hilarious:

Love it, D, and I was almost as "bad."

So, who's to say her life was any different? She was a grown woman with her own life. Generation gap kind of thing, perhaps.

Oh, we need a break in this case, don't we? An arrest, please -- but with a good foundation underneath it all. I keep thinking that maybe this is what's going on... Maybe...

Can't they get a warrant for it? Seems to me that camera is PRICELESS.

Absolutely! Just like I said -- LE has to show probable cause to get a warrant -- but one big thing here is they've got a young woman's dead body in their crime folder, so to speak, so surely that counts for something -- in the neighbor's eyes and for justice for AF and her loved ones, and for the People of the State of Arizona.

Hi all,
I've been quietly reading for quite some time but have not posted yet. I've not read all the way through this 3rd thread yet but thought it was time to chime in. I will confess I'm following this for very personal reasons. I know Alex (knew, actually). We dated several years ago. I guess more than anything I want someone to be arrested besides him for my own peace of mind....to not have this horrible fear I was involved with a murderer and never suspected it. I also have some concerns about this case that leave the nagging fear in my mind that maybe it is possible that he could have. I just don't know. I don't have any info that hasn't been disclosed by LE, but I'm just as on edge as the rest of you hoping for something new to be released.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello and stop lurking in the background.

Wow!! Thanks Ransom! Great news. MSM was digging deep...

Also from the article:

Detectives also looked at surveillance video taken from a neighbor's camera, which confirms Feldman's boyfriend's statement that he arrived at the home, only to find her bloody body.

The documents also reveal that detectives are seeking a warrant to monitor a man who Feldman knew and had asked her out on a date before.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28223229/documents-scottsdale-woman-killed-in-home-had-head-injury

So LE has looked at the video and have confirmed her BF's statement of his coming & finding her dead.

And the "white substance that was found on the floor" that was mentioned -- cocaine or similar? Hmmm.

Maybe LE is surveilling this person to get a DNA sample -- like the similar case in Raleigh I mentioned earlier -- patience, sound practice and basic detective work will get it done almost every time.

Let this happen quickly!

Hi all,
I've been quietly reading for quite some time but have not posted yet. I've not read all the way through this 3rd thread yet but thought it was time to chime in. I will confess I'm following this for very personal reasons. I know Alex (knew, actually). We dated several years ago. I guess more than anything I want someone to be arrested besides him for my own peace of mind....to not have this horrible fear I was involved with a murderer and never suspected it. I also have some concerns about this case that leave the nagging fear in my mind that maybe it is possible that he could have. I just don't know. I don't have any info that hasn't been disclosed by LE, but I'm just as on edge as the rest of you hoping for something new to be released.

:welcome6:

:websleuther:to WebSleuths:websleuther:

:seeya:

:drumroll:Cautiouslyoptimistic !!:drumroll:

:cheer:We're so glad you're here!:cheer:

Welcome, Cautiouslyoptimistic.

The BF has not been named as a suspect, and thus is not open to speculation.

Thanks.

Bessie

Hey Cautiouslyoptimistic!

Really thrilled to have you with us and am so looking forward to what you can share with us here on this site. Thanks so much for breaking the silence.

<modsnip>

Thank you for the courage to get involved!

:)

:bed:

G'night, WS Peeps!

Maybe we'll find some real news and move closer to :justice: for Allison tomorrow!!

Hi all,

Welcome to the thread, and I look forward to your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member