Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresa seems too old and too tall. Also, she had cross-like scar on her hand that wasn't present in the UID.

This is a case that I follow closely. I hope this will be the year we will be able to give her back her name.

Hey guys. I have been lurking for a while on this thread. I know this is probably a long shot but has Teresa Byers missing from Kilgore, Tx been eliminated? The only photo I see of her is so blurry and at a weird angle it's hard to say for sure exactly what she looks like but something about her is a little similar.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8813

I see what you mean about the resemblance, and she's from not that far away. She is quite a bit over the estimated age, though.

Attachments

• 7590d353-eb7e-4a4f-a258-07fc6e7c792d[1].jpg
    7590d353-eb7e-4a4f-a258-07fc6e7c792d[1].jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 5bd44b0d-5b64-46c4-9fd3-b65db2bfe1c9[1].jpg
    5bd44b0d-5b64-46c4-9fd3-b65db2bfe1c9[1].jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 13
I just completed a very rough reconstruction of the victim. I know I'm nowhere near as good as Carl, of course, but I figured that an image of her from the side wouldn't hurt to share.

Walker Jane Doe Side.jpg

Just revised both of my recons for WCJD, and combined them into a single image.

5bd44b0d-5b64-46c4-9fd3-b65db2bfe1c9.jpg
eb36cdae-c588-4d81-9fac-8d78a2c5b743.jpg

... like this?

25cc905a-e3aa-4fa8-82b6-cb2ec6e0ba9c.jpg

I have too much spare time on my hands. LOL.

Now more than ever I feel like I know this girl -- maybe because your interpretation is so lifelike and I've been following her case for so long. But she looks soooo familiar.

Heels? She was wearing heels? I know I've probably read this but its just sinking in now. I'm sorry but no girl is going to just go hitch hicking to a prison wearing heels.
Are we sure this was where she was actually headed? Maybe she was out drinking with her boyfriend amd he got picked up and she was actually looking for the jail?

Well, I hope LE never let an underage girl go without supervision, after a pick up 😓

Heels? She was wearing heels? I know I've probably read this but its just sinking in now. I'm sorry but no girl is going to just go hitch hicking to a prison wearing heels.
Are we sure this was where she was actually headed? Maybe she was out drinking with her boyfriend amd he got picked up and she was actually looking for the jail?

I always figured she was meeting somebody who worked there who was getting off his/her shift, or something like that.

Most girls were wearing heels back then. Personally, I don't think she lived that far

It was where they were describing how she was found

DoeNet describes the shoes as "A pair of red leather high-heeled sandals, 3" or 4" inch platforms with light brown straps"

I replaced the images above. It also says "platforms", so I probably have the wrong type of heels too. But I am leaving the heels as they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie