Identified! CA - L.A. Griffith Park, WhtFem 725UFCA, 20-28, @Picnic Table, Jun'68 Cheryl McMillan

Wow. That looks eactly like her.

About the ring: It's a bit of a long shot, but a lot of people propose with rings that were passed down through the family. It could be that she was dating C.B, and he proposed using the ring that was originally given to his mother or grandmother. The inscription of 9.4.1920 could be the day the (presumably grandmother) got engaged or married, and was the original inscription. Then the "C.B to E.J" inscription came much later when C.B proposed.

If I may chime in on two things:
1. The lips also look alike.
2. The ring may not be a heirloom. She may have just bought it from a pawnshop because she liked it and it had her initials or it could have been a gift from her husband. I would be interested to know what the initials of her husband was.

Her husband's name was Bruce Richards, but he changed his name to John Ryan O'Brien in May of 1965

My guess would be that she saw it in a pawnshop or vintage jewelry store and liked it because it had her initials on it.

That does look like a very close possibility.

Has the family spoken to the husband?

I do think the two photos look a lot alike.

Did the missing woman, Emily, have any birthmarks or scars that we could call the la coroner to compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the family spoken to the husband?

No, they have not.

Did the missing woman, Emily, have any birthmarks or scars that we could call the la coroner to compare?

Not sure about birthmarks or scars, but as they recall, she might have been missing several teeth (perhaps premolars or a canine) on her right side. There are no dental records available to verify that though.

Sounds like they treated her disappearance as nothing more than just someone who up and left. I can try to look up the husband? See what I can find?

Name: Emily R Jordan
Birth Year: abt 1942
Marriage Date: 12 Nov 1966
Marriage Place: Los Angeles City, California, USA
Spouse Name: Bruce A Richards
Spouse Age: 35

Also if you can get Emily's SSN, you can private message it to me and I can have one of my contacts do a lookup on it. Itll show if its been used recently.

Im not sure how he couldve changed his name in May of 1965 if this marriage record from ancestry says November of 1966?

Wow, Emily Jordan does look a lot like the reconstruction drawing of her. I also think the thought that she may have found the ring at a flea market or vintage store and liked it because it had her initials in it. Have you submitted this one, Carl?

Wow, Emily Jordan does look a lot like the reconstruction drawing of her. I also think the thought that she may have found the ring at a flea market or vintage store and liked it because it had her initials in it. Have you submitted this one, Carl?

I've left a voicemail with Daniel Machian of the LA County Coroner's office. Emily's cousin has left a message too. We need to find out if GPJD has any missing teeth.

Emily's cousin sent me this video of Emily that her family filmed about a week before they last saw her. One of the negatives for her being GPJD is her height. She is on the tall side, and GPJD is listed as being between 5'2" and 5'4" depending on the source. Emily is the woman with the dark dress and white long sleeves.

Emily Jordan Video - YouTube

Thanks for sharing the video. I hope LA corner gets back to you guys soon.

Wow.

That's all I can say.

If Griffith Park Jane Doe is not Emily Jordan than she has to be her alter-ego or something. Looks wise they are spot on.

I wonder if maybe they remember her as being tall because they are a shorter family or some other reason?

I wonder if maybe they remember her as being tall because they are a shorter family or some other reason?

The video ( Emily Jordan Video - YouTube ) confirms that she was on the tall side.

Here's a clip from that video. We don't know how tall the other two women are, but she is clearly much taller than both of them. And you can also see in the video that her shoes didn't have raised heels.

Emily Roberta Jordan 003.jpg

The man in the dark shirt whom she was standing next to was 6 feet 3 inches tall.

Emily Roberta Jordan 004.jpg

You can also see that she appears to be missing a few upper teeth on the right side.

Emily's cousin got a call this morning from Daniel Machian of the LACounty Coroner's office. They were able to rule Emily out based on dental characteristics known to the family.

We were also able to find out that GPJD died of a heroin overdose, and she had all teeth present except for her wisdom teeth, and she had several fillings including a gold filling in #18, and silver fillings in several other teeth.

Awwwww, man. It looked so good.

Hopefully the additional data you got will help identify her. Nice job on checking out this possible match so quickly, CarlK.

Wow, I was sure this was a match. Good info on GPJD, and hopefully Emily's family will have some luck finding her.

Does Emily have her own websleuth page?

Anita's nose doesn't appear very similar to me. Hers appears to have a downward slant/more pointy look while Jane Does appears rounder and more bulbous.

I have always been very interested in Donnis Redman's case.I've always thought Little Miss X found in Arizona was Donnis Redman.But I also agree this Jane Doe looks very much like Donnis.Have they ruled these two out as a match with DNA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back