Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what to make of this. Normally, it would appear that she must have written it before PV, but since she talks about the intake photo, that would seem like it happened after.

It does look very authentic to both her handwriting and her passive-aggressive tone and attitude and how she goes into detail on trivial things. My best guess would be that she found another way around the system, bc we all know she is quite skilled at that and the system itself has many holes. If anyone can find the weak spot and has the means to take full advantage, it is her. :gaah::jail:

It does look very authentic to both her handwriting and her passive-aggressive tone and attitude and how she goes into detail on trivial things. My best guess would be that she found another way around the system, bc we all know she is quite skilled at that and the system itself has many holes. If anyone can find the weak spot and has the means to take full advantage, it is her. :gaah::jail:
BBM - Well, thanks to her supporters constantly posting her exploits online, I'm sure she will get any privileges revoked, just like she lost the video chats for her last month in Estrella.

Page 14 of the Constituent Services Handbook states the following:

There is no limit on the number of letters an inmate may receive or send in a week. An indigent inmate, one whose account balance is $12.00 or less and has not exceeded this amount during the previous 30 days, may send three letters per week by first class mail without charge. Inmates do not have access to email.

Source

Interesting, on the Free SF FB page, I read a message from SF saying her room was just painted white with light gray trim. SF also says CMJA will be her vent partner. She also says CMJA cell was painted.

Page 14 of the Constituent Services Handbook states the following:

There is no limit on the number of letters an inmate may receive or send in a week. An indigent inmate, one whose account balance is $12.00 or less and has not exceeded this amount during the previous 30 days, may send three letters per week by first class mail without charge. Inmates do not have access to email.

Source

She is not indigent for Perryville, she has money to spend for commissary, but there is also a limit for how much she can purchase per week. Whether or not they have a limit on in or outgoing mail, they do limit how much she can spend and what she can buy, depending upon her status level/time in unit. When that letter was dated, she was not supposed to even have writing materials, she even says that in the letter. IIRC (as of this week) she is now allowed $10 for hygiene and stationary products only and that is the only place she can get pre-stamped envelopes, etc..

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
L. Kirk Nurmi ‏@_nurmilaw · 59m59 minutes ago
Despite comments #jodiarias made in a letter to her "supporters", I did not "bless" her statements during sentencing - far from it
---

Why is he even paying attention to anything she says?

I was in AZ for her bridal shower when that hearing was occurring. I offered to go with her if she wanted to go. She said she didn't want to go as these murderers are constantly filing motions etc. I don't remember the name of the lawyer who represented the murderers, but I did meet the prosecutor, Cathy Hughes, who is awesome.

katiecoolady and her family has been through ENOUGH with the APELT brothers. Enough already.

(GB you, Zuri!)

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
L. Kirk Nurmi ‏@_nurmilaw · 59m59 minutes ago
Despite comments #jodiarias made in a letter to her "supporters", I did not "bless" her statements during sentencing - far from it
---

Why is he even paying attention to anything she says?

I'd say he knows she is getting ready to throw him under the bus.

I have more respect for Nurmi than Baez. I think he did his job, a job he got stuck with, and he hasn't even tried to really become "worldwide famous" like Baez. Nurmi wasn't selling photos of Travis to sign his own paychecks. In the justice system, we are all required effective counsel. Arias made up story after story, so Nurmi probably just did the best he could. When Nurmi makes the rounds on tv shows and writes books about "Poor Widdle Jodi" then I'll say okay, slimy. But the man did his job. Defense attorney is a rough gig, but we have to have all components of the justice system working.

Scare tactics as part of PSYWAR:

SHOW NO FEAR

1. Identify the fear and play into it.

2.Take action to convey the threat (physically assault your prey).

3.Repeat and repeat the threat.

4.Assert your dominance (physically assault your pray again).

5.Come at them from all angles.

He's BAAAACK!!!

I have more respect for Nurmi than Baez. I think he did his job, a job he got stuck with, and he hasn't even tried to really become "worldwide famous" like Baez. Nurmi wasn't selling photos of Travis to sign his own paychecks. In the justice system, we are all required effective counsel. Arias made up story after story, so Nurmi probably just did the best he could. When Nurmi makes the rounds on tv shows and writes books about "Poor Widdle Jodi" then I'll say okay, slimy. But the man did his job. Defense attorney is a rough gig, but we have to have all components of the justice system working.

How rough can it be? All he had to do was lie, attack the victim, and get his professional expert witnesses to do the same.

I agree, there is something hinky about this. The letter isn't even folded. On May 3, her mother posted this:

https://twitter.com/Hgurdyman/status/594881338823573504/photo/1

Her and her daughter each talk out of both sides of their mouth. She said she didn't know when the inmate will be able to buy paper and envelopes and then she said she received a letter from her. :facepalm: It sounds like some of her supporters are just trying to stir things up because their princess hasn't been getting enough attention lately. They certainly aren't above forging documents on behalf of the inmate. It appears that one popped in here for a 'visit' recently too. I wonder what the writing looks like compared to the known writing sample she provided in her sickening letter to the Alexanders?

I'm betting her supporters picked the letter up somewhere on the internet, it's a parody, and they're too obtuse to know better. Warm welcome at PV? LMAO. Not to worry about the blue walls because her cell got a fresh coat of paint that's not such an easy reminder of her victim? LMAO. The bit about her mug shot? LMAO. Someone's on purpose mimicking her.

This reminds me of that hilarious episode with the leaking boob, the Hep C, the suit against Sheriff Joe for mistreatment, the accusations about getting her cell unduly searched...... The details all sounded like real possibilities, knowing the convict, but they turned out to be a brilliant fake.

A little while ago, Juan's Tie came out with a "confession" that purported to be written by Jodi, in her hand writing. Jaun's Tie had cut and pasted the wording from scans of JA's journals. He did it to show how easy it was for Jodi to fake pedo letters from Travis. So, there's every likelihood that the latest spoof is similarly constructed.

Otherwise, Jodi has become a parody of Jodi.

I'm betting her supporters picked the letter up somewhere on the internet, it's a parody, and they're too obtuse to know better. Warm welcome at PV? LMAO. Not to worry about the blue walls because her cell got a fresh coat of paint that's not such an easy reminder of her victim? LMAO. The bit about her mug shot? LMAO. Someone's on purpose mimicking her.

This reminds me of that hilarious episode with the leaking boob, the Hep C, the suit against Sheriff Joe for mistreatment, the accusations about getting her cell unduly searched...... The details all sounded like real possibilities, knowing the convict, but they turned out to be a brilliant fake.

A little while ago, Juan's Tie came out with a "confession" that purported to be written by Jodi, in her hand writing. Jaun's Tie had cut and pasted the wording from scans of JA's journals. He did it to show how easy it was for Jodi to fake pedo letters from Travis. So, there's every likelihood that the latest spoof is similarly constructed.

Otherwise, Jodi has become a parody of Jodi.

I tend to think the letter is for real. The reason I say this is, I read a letter that was posted, written by Shawna Forde. In SF's letter, she said she just had her cell painted. She also said that CMJA would be her "vent" partner and that CMJA cell had been painted also. CMJA had not been relocated to that cell at the time the letter was written.

Well her expectations in life have really reached rock bottom. Sounds like she's trying to convince everyone how lucky she is to get a permanent vacay in that hole. Lol I'm not buying it. :p @ her and her weirdo groupies

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I tend to think the letter is for real. The reason I say this is, I read a letter that was posted, written by Shawna Forde. In SF's letter, she said she just had her cell painted. She also said that CMJA would be her "vent" partner and that CMJA cell had been painted also. CMJA had not been relocated to that cell at the time the letter was written.

I too believe this particular letter is authentic. I saw that made-up, fake "confession" from Juanstie pretending to be Jodi. And while it was a good attempt, the handwriting did not look EXACTLY like hers, but was close enough that a casual reader could be convinced. If this new letter is forged, it is a masterful forgery, bc the script looks pretty much identical to known samples, and the content is her personality. Similar to the 17 page (?) letter to the grandmother and her journal entries and other letters to her fans from Joe's jail. (And it JUST NOW hit me that JA has the same initials as the Sheriff !!)

How convenient that this Shawna Forde letter just happens to get posted online the same week as the inmate's. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member