Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband used to paint apartments. He says blue is the worst color to paint over. It takes multiple coats to not show through. That is a really dark blue. I don't see covering it with white or grey very easily. Even if painted, it will chip off over time, showing the blue underneath in places.

I totally agree. I can't see the prison spending the money for the labour that many coats of paint would cost. And to add my two bits worth, I really can't see white being the colour of choice. Deep blue, dark grey--sure. But white? She's living in a grotty institution, not an upscale designer condo. Nice try, princess.

If you all wouldn't mind sharing, what is it about CMJA that stirs up all these feelings of dislike and hatred?

I have had to look long and hard at myself to figure it out, as I really don't hate anyone. Except for the shooter that killed my brother. My feelings are pretty intense and negative towards her. Big time.

If you all wouldn't mind sharing, what is it about CMJA that stirs up all these feelings of dislike and hatred?

I have had to look long and hard at myself to figure it out, as I really don't hate anyone. Except for the shooter that killed my brother. My feelings are pretty intense and negative towards her. Big time.

My feelings for her are more like contempt. I always like seeing an arrogant person who believes he/she is the smartest person in the room being exposed for their true self.

I've always been interested in true crime books, detective fiction, and even such television as 48 Hours. I guess I like seeing badness (in whatever form) getting its come-uppance.

Unlike you, Zuri, and many others here, I've been lucky to never having been touched by violent crime. But I have known some seriously messed up people. I was married to a narcissist for many years. He wasn't violent; his MO was mind games that escalated into mental abuse. I finally left him when I realized that if I stayed even one more day I would be lost forever. Also, when I was a teenager, a family moved in next door with a daughter my age. I soon realized that she (and her mother) were seriously "wrong"--in hindsight I think sociopathic. When I tried to pull away from her, she went psycho: threatening me, my family (and pets), and finally breaking into our house when we were away and trashing it. I guess I've always wanted to know why such people are the way they are.

By the way, the sociopath daughter and mother had a relationship very much like CA and her mother AND like JA and her mother. They were always fighting, even screaming at each other and throwing things. But, as soon as the daughter was in trouble with the law the mother immediately defended the daughter as incapable of even hurting a fly.

I believe, in general, people dislike those who constantly expect handouts but then turn around and criticize the handout, the donor, the belief that the donor should have done more. IMHO CMJA takes this concept to a whole new level. She is the epitome of "no good deed goes unpunished". Coupled with her refusal to take blame or criticism for anything, well, what's a girl to do but have bad feelings towards her.

OT but the Boston Bomber jury just got it right- Death penalty. He will die by injection, which is a lot more
merciful than the death he inflicted on others...

Here's the link to the letter being discussed.

How totally freakin' weird! She writes "Hi Everyone!" As if shes writing from Paris or something and wants to fill everyone in on the Great Vacation she is having!! She really is a cuckoo bird!!! And just who IS everyone anyway???

I read the letter attributed to CMJA from the link you all provided. Thanks so much for that. IMO the content is consistent with CMJA's attempt to obfuscate and send a message to the Alexanders, that all is well and she is not suffering at all in Perryvile. So there! (Read the so there like a six year old would say). She wants to rub anything and everything in the Alexanders face, like they care. Gone bye bye and soon to be forgotten. IMOO

Are my eyes really that bad? I can't make out anything.

Are my eyes really that bad? I can't make out anything.

No.. lol I couldn't read it either. I magnified it to 400 and still couldn't make out very much of it. I Got the "Hi Everybody" and a few words here and there. There's a link up above.. ~Behind Jodi's Letter (author of Behind the Words- Kim Anne Whittemore)~ that breaks it down some.

Agree with all the posters above in that the killer is in prison, for goodness sake, how good can it be? She gets her food trays shoved through a slot in a steel door, nonstop noise, clanging doors, whiny women, hot sweaty conditions with no daily shower, and I can go on and on. If the letter is authentic, it is the,killer's way to stay revelant. There is a note from Sandy Arias circulating around contradicting her lying daughter that stated the killer can't yet get paper.
She always has to have the last word, like a child. If it didn't make me disgusted, I would count how many times she uses the word "I" in the letter, but Ihave read it once and have no desire to read it again.
I wouldn't put it past MDLR to have been the person who got the letter out for her.
I too hope AZ investigates who gave out the juror information and how JAII received the list of juror names. That is a serious crime and breach of confidentiality that should not have happened.
Is MDLR even on Jodi's verifiable "legal team" any longer? Presumably, she wouldn't be able to visit Jodi any longer under that disguise?

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 11m11 minutes ago
Bcse u asked: Just spoke to AZDOC Director on a dif story, but he confirmed what #jodiarias said in letter. Freshly painted cell. Not blue.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias cell moved to a dif spot in Lumley because of "intelligence" gathered by DOC. They would not comment on nature of information.

She's amazing... A Very Good writer. I just love her. :loveyou:
I'm going to buy her book.. Volume 1 since its in paperback now. = )

Whittemore is a great read!

In that analysis of JA's letter, I have one item that I'm not sure about. I don't believe Jodi is allowed to stockpile anything in her cell, and that includes lotions, soaps, and shampoos. IIRC from prison regulations, she is limited in the quantity of these she can have in her cell, and the quantity is 2 or 3 or something not very large.

Bcse u asked: Just spoke to AZDOC Director on a dif story, but he confirmed what #jodiarias said in letter. Freshly painted cell. Not blue.

#JodiArias cell moved to a dif spot in Lumley because of "intelligence" gathered by DOC. They would not comment on nature of information.

Yowza! I wonder what conspiracies were snuffed out? Maybe the intel came from Sheriff Joe? Jodi had a hit out on Simpson, and thus the extra security? Jodi had a hit out on jury members?

I doubt the extra security on Jodi is routine, as Jodi's BFF Devault was placed in a lesser category when she got to PV.

I'm wondering if someone has an age-progressed rendering of Jodi's mugshot?

It's interesting that Whittemore didn't relay the descriptions of Jodi as looking murderous in her mugshot, or rageful, or crying, or......

I'm sure MDLR would be able to access PV without much ado. She was on the killer's team for years. PV staff are probably familiar with her from other cases as well as CMJA'S. MDLR probably has credentials that would facilitate a visit.

Maybe they found out about the "vent games" she and her neighbour will play....wonder if her new cell is blue.

How was she able to pull off getting another room? I'm pissed. I hope it's facing south or west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong