GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The results of the toxicology screen and the original autopsy exam have to show SOMETHING, IMO. A 5 year old is dead. Either he drowned or died elsewhere, due to gross neglect, and was placed in the tank, was killed elsewhere, placed in the tank, or he drowned in the tank, with or without the presence of drugs in his system. The only possible real hang up could be if he drowned in the tank, with no evidence of drugs in his system, or if any drugs present were not at sufficient levels to render him unconscious. That is the only way that the parents could not be charged with additional charges, IMO.

I'm thinking of little Noah today and every day. Today makes eight weeks since his little body was found. I hope we hear something soon.

I also think of his little sister and hope she is getting proper care and is recovering well. I'm hoping this precious baby sister can have a normal and happy life.

The results of the toxicology screen and the original autopsy exam have to show SOMETHING, IMO. A 5 year old is dead. Either he drowned or died elsewhere, due to gross neglect, and was placed in the tank, was killed elsewhere, placed in the tank, or he drowned in the tank, with or without the presence of drugs in his system. The only possible real hang up could be if he drowned in the tank, with no evidence of drugs in his system, or if any drugs present were not at sufficient levels to render him unconscious. That is the only way that the parents could not be charged with additional charges, IMO.

Good points,but if he drowned,I don't believe for a minute he fell into the tank. Maybe,LE is hoping one parent will flip on the other.

I am wondering if we will hear more from PT's attorney about lack of access to him, his confinement, etc. It was brought up in his second bond hearing but not since then.

I wonder if we will hear more from PT's attorney about lack of access to him, his confinement, etc. It was brought up in his second bond hearing but not since then.

The last case I read about involving the baby supposedly ingested the adults drugs and he overdosed - turns out he died of blunt force head trauma. I have a feeling this one will be along those lines also. RIP sweet angel.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/pulaski_county/noah-thomas-case-timeline-for-autopsy-report-including-toxicology-results/article_620aea80-7c16-5891-8136-d97a3b3d12f5.html

Noah Thomas case: Timeline for autopsy report, including toxicology results, unclear

As weeks pass, little information has been available to explain why, or how, the 5-year-old ended up in the septic tank. According to an employee at the Roanoke Medical Examiner’s Office on Wednesday, “everything is still pending,” and there was no clear timeline for when its investigation would be completed.

:waiting:

Waiting patiently for more news.

Thinking of you little man :rose:

http://www.dailyprogress.com/noah-thomas-case-two-months-into-investigation-questions-remain/article_34b95422-007d-11e5-b514-3bd416cb7b9d.html

“I would urge the public to be patient,” he said. “They’re obviously working on it, and they have experienced people up there.”

Also, Caldwell said, the fact that two adult suspects are involved adds a level of complication, saying that they will each have “some degree of involvement whether or not that arises to criminal.”

But ultimately, the lack of information released also includes the need for prosecutors and law enforcement to protect a potential case with pretrial publicity, Caldwell said.

White and Thomas have a joint preliminary hearing scheduled for Aug. 19 in Pulaski Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.

Noah Thomas case: Two months into investigation questions remain

http://www.dailyprogress.com/noah-t...cle_34b95422-007d-11e5-b514-3bd416cb7b9d.html

Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2015 11:00 pm

By The Roanoke Times

ROANOKE — Today marks two months since 5-year-old Noah Thomas seemingly vanished from his home in Dublin, Va., launching a statewide search for the boy who was later found dead in a septic tank located just a few feet from his front door.

Noah’s parents, Ashley White, 31, and Paul Thomas, 32, remain in jail on two counts each of felony child abuse and neglect charges that stem from the care of Noah and his infant sister.

As weeks pass, little information has been available to explain why, or how, the boy ended up in the septic tank. According to an employee at the Roanoke Medical Examiner’s Office on Wednesday, “everything is still pending,” and there was no clear timeline for when it would be completed.

Pulaski County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mike Fleenor also confirmed that a final autopsy report is still not available, which includes a key piece of evidence — the toxicology report.
-------------

2 months....TWO MONTHS.......:furious: UNBELIEVABLE:

it doesn't matter how long it takes noah, we'll be here....awaiting justice in your name :rose:

attachment.php

this is it.......this is the photo that just simply melted my heart.....i have followed this story from second one and happened to be on-line when this photo was posted in thread four and i just simply fell in love with this child......

i just sat and went thru thread 1-4 looking for this photo (i'm a loon i know) because i couldn't get it out of my head and couldn't find it elsewhere.....

i just can't believe it's been two months.....oh noah, all the things we know now that we didn't know when this story broke when at the same time, we know nothing........no answers, not even now.....

i'm rambling and i apologize.....but now here again is the photo that i have carried in my mind, i wanted everyone to see it......what a cutie patootie.....don't you LOVE the hair!! :heartbeat:

oh noah, you deserved so much better, right about now you should be worrying if you have a mayonnaise jar saved with slits punched in the lid so you can catch fireflies at dusk tonight.....and getting excited about going fishing this summer with your first grown up fishing pole and dumping the kiddie snoopy one........and bike riding and catching frogs and playing pirate and a jillion other little boy adventures.......so very cheated.......so young......we're waiting noah......hopefully the answers will come soon..........

:rose: noah

OMG, that picture is so adorable. When I realize how this precious child wound up, I could just cry. Please let there be justice for Noah.

I wanted to Reply with quote and reference AnnaGrace's link to WebMD re: toxicology tests. It was a good read. (WS is not allowing me to Quick Reply or Reply to Thread. I had to click Go Advanced to get here.)

I found this interesting and it helped ease my mind a bit.

http://www.drugs.com/article/toxicology-tests.html

"However, in reality, while an autopsy is usually completed within a day or two after a death, the final results of the toxicology report may take four to six weeks or longer. Many factors play into the length of time needed to gather forensic toxicology test results, including: the need for confirmatory testing."

The article also discusses the number and complexity of tests, etc. But what I hadn't factored in to our waiting game is that confirmatory tests take longer than presumptive tests. So, we are only 2 weeks out past this general time frame. (I realize this has no bearing on ANYTHING but it feels better than sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

I have not gone a day without thinking about Noah. My own little red headed boy just turned 6 last week. We had his party and he was so excited about everything. Couldn't help but think how Noah should also be turning 6 in a few weeks and how much that was stolen from him. It breaks my heart. Here's my boy...he and Noah could have passed for brothers.IMG_437490607856769.jpg (hope y'all don't mind me sharing)

I have not gone a day without thinking about Noah. My own little red headed boy just turned 6 last week. We had his party and he was so excited about everything. Couldn't help but think how Noah should also be turning 6 in a few weeks and how much that was stolen from him. It breaks my heart. Here's my boy...he and Noah could have passed for brothers.View attachment 75162 (hope y'all don't mind me sharing)
omg i love it, love that face, that smile, those pudgy hands, what a love :heartbeat: thank you, brought a smile to my face :)

Aww, he's precious!! I can see why Noah reminds you of him. Happy birthday to your little honey. :) I had always hoped one of my three would end up with red hair, but t'was never to be. Thanks for sharing wvsoccermom. (I'm a soccer mom too.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mamaleena :) I really love kids and I think they are all precious and special but there is just something about redheaded little boys. I don't know what it is but they have a way of making an impression on people and stealing hearts! :)

Your little redheaded boy is adorable, wvsoccermom. What a heart melting smile! Just squeezable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get