AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I was mistaken. It wasn't gays, it was transgenders.

"Hello, this is Michelle Duggar. I’m calling to inform you of some shocking news that would affect the safety of Northwest Arkansas women and children. The Fayetteville City Council is voting on an ordinance this Tuesday night that would allow men – yes, I said men – to use women's and girls' restrooms, locker rooms, showers, sleeping areas and other areas that are designated for females only. I don’t believe the citizens of Fayetteville would want males with past child predator convictions that claim they are female to have a legal right to enter private areas that are reserved for women and girls. I doubt that Fayetteville parents would stand for a law that would endanger their daughters or allow them to be traumatized by a man joining them in their private space. We should never place the preference of an adult over the safety and innocence of a child. Parents, who do you want undressing next to your daughter at the public swimming pool’s private changing area?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/michelle-duggar-anti-discrimination-proposal_n_5689840.html

Nice try. Nowhere in that does she say all transgenders are child predators. The part you bolded yourself does not even say that. And seems like the folks of Fayetteville (the 2nd most liberal city in Arkansas) agreed with her statement as the measure failed by popular vote.

I don't think a 14 year old is a baby molester. He is a baby himself, if you think about it.

Charged with four counts each of sexual battery were Randall John Moye, 14; Raymond A. Price-Murray, 14; Lee Louis Myers, 14; and Diamante J. Roberts, 15. CNN is naming the defendants because they were charged as adults.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/04/florida.sexual.assault/index.html

14-year-old charged with sexual battery, robbery
http://www.wflx.com/story/25527994/14-year-old-charged-with-sexual-battery-robbery

Babies?! I don't think so. According to the law, they know right from wrong. They should be charged with their crimes and the only question left is to charge as an adult or a juvenile offender.

I went back to view this clip and wish I had not. I didn't know how many of each gender were in this family but at the time of this video there are only 5 girls in the family :( So........ ugh !

The other interesting thing here is Michelle referring to babies as "it."

Excuse me, a 14-year-old is no "baby" and he was certainly old enough to know right from wrong and that that's NOT how you channel your hormones, certainly not onto your family members. Why didn't he just go off and mastubate instead???

If he were a victim, he'd be a baby.

You cannot have it both ways (generally speaking, I have a problem with people lacking consistency when it comes to assessing one's capabilities at a certain age, depending on what the teenager does, and if they get killed by it or not).

For some reason, I remembered a contestant on Family Feud who answered "with me sister" to the question "tell me how you practiced kissing when you were a child".

For me, the boy is as much a victim as the girls. A victim of the sick system they were brought up into.

Hell, I was also curious to see what the other people's intimate parts looked like. I cannot imagine being 14 and having no outlet, no dirty magazine, no way to make up with a girl and so on. I am not saying he wasn't wrong, mind you. But I don't judge him as harshly as I do his "breeding is my only hobby" parents.

I am glad I never watched their show.

Nice try. Nowhere in that does she say all transgenders are child predators. The part you bolded yourself does not even say that. And seems like the folks of Fayetteville (the 2nd most liberal city in Arkansas) agreed with her statement as the measure failed by popular vote.

It's called reading between the lines. Or, more formally, deductive reasoning.

1. The ordinance would allow men to use areas designated females only.
2. The citizens of Fayetteville would not want males with past child predator convictions to use these areas.
3. Therefore, those males are child predators.

Again, no direct quote. And saying I don't want my daughter to share the same bathroom as a male (rather he wears a dress and panties or not) is not the same as saying every man that does so is a child predator.

Are you saying you don't consider Michelle's own words to be a direct quote?

Charged with four counts each of sexual battery were Randall John Moye, 14; Raymond A. Price-Murray, 14; Lee Louis Myers, 14; and Diamante J. Roberts, 15. CNN is naming the defendants because they were charged as adults.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/04/florida.sexual.assault/index.html

14-year-old charged with sexual battery, robbery
http://www.wflx.com/story/25527994/14-year-old-charged-with-sexual-battery-robbery

Babies?! I don't think so. According to the law, they know right from wrong. They should be charged with their crimes and the only question left is to charge as an adult or a juvenile offender.

Like I said, a double standard.

That 20ish woman who got pregnant by another guy in her first year of marriage and ended up being killed by her also married lover? A baby, still a child, immature, blah blah - I haven't read so many excuses for the immoral things she did in my life. She ends up dead - well, she was just a baby, she was confused, she was overwhelmed and so on.

One cannot excuse the victims saying they were just babies, and that their mistakes don't matter or aren't too serious, while saying the opposite about criminals of the same age.

Same age, same criteria. Not one is a baby, someone else is a monster.

N

2. The citizens of Fayetteville would not want males with past child predator convictions to use these areas.

It's called deductive reasoning with an agenda, IMO.

Are you saying you don't consider Michelle's own words to be a direct quote?

I still haven't seen a direct quote where she said "All transgenders are child predators".

How G-d fearing could this teenager be? He gets caught molesting girls and then a year later does it again? Maybe it can be interpreted as a kid just being a kid once, but sounds to me that he knew exactly what he was doing and regardless of having heard how wrong it was, he kept on doing it. JMO

www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/...rs-another-female-according-to-police-report/

They said the incidents brought the family closer to God ...

"Closer to God ..." ?? WTH ?

This guy has daughters, if I've read correctly. How are they any safer ?
:moo:

It seems these people use religion as an excuse for anything they want to do.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-30...een-case-went-police-2006-Oprah-concerns.html

One wonders just how deep the levels of perversion and creepiness may go in this family ?

If nothing wrong was done... then why the cover up ?

:moo:

Just started reading this thread, but was wondering what did information did Oprah have?

True, but how convenient she used the words, "males with past child predator convictions" to incite her point of view of how predators (not only transgenders) could use it to target women and children. She cleverly disguises her statement to imply some transgender people could be the predators, imo, because they dress as a females.

No one would want predators dressed in dresses (or disguised as God fearing men for that matter) to be around women and children, but that really wasn't the issue on the ballot...was it?

ETA: Her statement reads as if it was written by a pro perhaps. Someone may have used her local celeb status to further their agenda? Hmmm...could happen.

N

It's called deductive reasoning with an agenda, IMO.

I still haven't seen a direct quote where she said "All transgenders are child predators".

BBM for focus.

OK, how would you interpret it then?

If the point is that transgender males should not be be allowed to use female-only facilities because they are biological males, why even mention child predators?

Josh Duggar is executive director of the FRC. Are you suggesting he did not believe what they stated and promoted? A partial Statement from the FRC currently on their website:

"However, despite efforts by homosexual activists to distance the gay lifestyle from pedophilia, there remains a disturbing connection between the two. This is because, by definition, male homosexuals are sexually attracted to other males. While many homosexuals may not seek young sexual partners, the evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of gay men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. In this paper we will consider the following evidence linking homosexuality to pedophilia:

Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

MALE HOMOSEXUALS COMMIT A DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES
Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population.

The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation." .http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

Thanks, Gitana.
IMPO, it says a lot when a group like this (I'm trying to be good:)) wants to distance themselves from JD, because IMPO he wasn't given a choice- he had to resign.

It seems these people use religion as an excuse for anything they want to do.

Just started reading this thread, but was wondering what did information did Oprah have?

To paraphrase...Someone emailed the show after having seen "the note/letter/message" in a book they borrowed from the family detailing the abuse. The family was due to appear and they wanted to inform/warn Oprah that the family wasn't all they were cracked up to be. I believe this was in 2006, early 2007?

I agree that the inference is clear. RazTaz, you should also take a gander at the frc website. Their "research" shows that children raised by lesbian moms are TEN times more likely to be sexually abused by a parent or caregiver. Again, the inference is very, very clear. Just as you can infer from my statements that I completely disagree with the duggar political agenda without me actually giving you a quote.

BBM for focus.

OK, how would you interpret it then?

If the point is that transgender males should not be be allowed to use female-only facilities because they are biological males, why even mention child predators?

I don't have to interpret it, I was there. And know for a fact that she did not make that direct statement.

The Duggars believe that homosexuality is wrong and speak out against it. They have that right. There is also a difference in condemning a sin and condemning a person. Something a lot of folks should learn. Left and Right.

BBM: I think many people responding here find child molestation wrong......and are speaking out against it.

I encourage anyone who has "insider" knowledge to get verified. I appreciate different points of view. :)

True, but how convenient she used the words, "males with past child predator convictions" to incite her point of view of how predators (not only transgenders) could use it to target women and children. She cleverly disguises her statement to imply some transgender people could be the predators, imo, because they dress as a females.

No one would want predators dressed in dresses (or disguised as God fearing men for that matter) to be around women and children, but that really wasn't the issue on the ballot...was it?

ETA: Her statement reads as if it was written by a pro perhaps. Someone may have used her local celeb status to further their agenda? Hmmm...could happen.

To be fair, no it wasn't the issue on the ballot. However, it was interpreted by many to be one possibility if the law passed.

I wouldn't want my daughter to share, or be in the same bathroom with a male period. Just like I wouldn't want my son to share or be in the bathroom with a woman. You're only asking for trouble, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆